Table of Contents
- What is Voveran?
- What does Voveran contain?
- What is Voveran used for?
- How Does Voveran Work?
- Voveran Price in India
- How to Take Voveran?
- Common Dosage for Voveran?
- When to Avoid Voveran?
- Side-Effects of Voveran
- What Are The Effects of Voveran on Organs?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions?
- Drug Interactions to Be Careful About
- Effects/Results After Consuming Voveran
- Is Voveran addictive?
- Can I have Voveran with alcohol?
- Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Can I have Voveran when pregnant?
- Can I have Voveran when feeding a baby?
- Can I drive after taking Voveran?
- What happens if I overdose on Voveran?
- What happens if I eat expired Voveran?
- What happens if I miss a dose of Voveran?
- Storage Requirements for Voveran
- Pro Tips When Taking Voveran Tablet
Voveran Composition – Diclofenac 50 MG
Manufactured By – Novartis
Prescription – Prescription Required
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs 19.5
Quantity – 15 tablets in 1 strip
What is Voveran?
Voveran is a pain relieving tablet. It may also be used to relieve conditions like inflammation and swelling of joints.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Voveran in Hindi
What does Voveran contain?
The main ingredient of Voveran is Diclofenac.
What is Voveran used for?
Voveran is used for the treatment of:
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
- Post-operative pain
- Mild migraine
- Dental pain
- Painful period
How Does Voveran Work?
The Voveran gel acts by blocking the production of cyclooxygenase in the body which is responsible for the synthesis of substances which produce symptoms like pain and swelling.
Voveran Price in India
|50 mg Strip of 15 Gelatine Tablets||Rs 94.5|
|75 mg Strip of 10 Tablets||Rs 78.05|
|100 mg Strip of 15 Tablets||Rs 135.6|
|75 mg 1 ml Injection||Rs 23.5|
Also Read: Wikoryl Price | Volini Price
How to Take Voveran?
Take Voveran tablet as a whole with a glass of water. Do not crush, chew or break the tablet while consuming it.
Common Dosage for Voveran?
The commonly prescribed dose of Voveran tablet is 50 mg, 75 mg, and 100 mg. This drug is generally given once or twice daily. Your doctor may increase or decrease your dose strength and frequency depending upon the severity of your condition.
Also Read: Velozd Dosage | Uprised Dosage | Unwanted 72 Dosage
When to Avoid Voveran?
- If you have a surgery coming up
- If you have bleeding disorder
- If you have asthma
- If you have undergone Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- If you are allergic to any ingredient of Voveran
Side-Effects of Voveran
Some of the reported side effects of Voveran are:
- Abdominal pain
- Weight loss
Also Read: Vizylac Side Effect | Vibactds Side Effect | Vertin Side Effect
What Are The Effects of Voveran on Organs?
Long term use of Voveran may cause damage to your kidneys and liver. Your doctor may adjust your dosage if you have any of these conditions.
Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions?
Some of the allergic reactions associated with Voveran tablet are rashes and itching of skin, swelling of any part of face, tongue or throat, and shortness of breath.
Drug Interactions to Be Careful About
One needs to be careful of the following drug interactions when consuming Voveran:
Effects/Results After Consuming Voveran
The effect of Voveran tablet can be seen in about 30 minutes. The average duration of action of this tablet is 4 to 6 hours.
Is Voveran addictive?
No, Voveran tablet is not addictive in nature.
Can I have Voveran with alcohol?
It is better to avoid alcohol when on Voveran. Co-consumption of alcohol with this tablet may damage your liver. Consult your doctor about limiting alcohol with this medication.
Any particular food item to be avoided?
Your doctor may advise you regarding the foods to be avoided.
Can I have Voveran when pregnant?
In most cases, it is not safe to take Voveran if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy. Consult your doctor if it is absolutely necessary to take this medication.
Can I have Voveran when feeding a baby?
Voveran is generally safe to use during breastfeeding as it does not pass in mother’s milk. Your child will suffer no harm if you are taking this medication.
Can I drive after taking Voveran?
Voveran may cause side effects which may decrease your level of alertness. Hence if you experience an episode of headaches, blurred vision, dizziness or drowsiness then avoid driving.
What happens if I overdose on Voveran?
Taking more medication than prescribed is not going to heal you faster. In fact overdose with a result in severe side effects.
What happens if I eat expired Voveran?
If by mistake you consume a dose of an expired tablet, the chances of harm are very less. Always check the label for expiry date before use.
What happens if I miss a dose of Voveran?
As soon as you remember, take the missed dose. However, if it is already time for the next dose, carry on with your regular schedule. Do not try to compensate for the missed dose by taking a double dose.
Storage Requirements for Voveran
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid moisture prone places like a bathroom for storage
- Always keep this medicine away from direct sunlight
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets
Pro Tips When Taking Voveran Tablet
- To avoid stomach upset, consume this tablet after food or a glass of milk.
- Long-term use of Voveran can cause serious conditions like kidney problem and stomach bleeding.
- The risk of heart attack, stroke and blood clots can be raised with Voveran.
- Do not try to self-adjust the dose. Take it in the quantity prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not share your medication with anyone even if they have a similar condition.
- Your doctor must know your medical history and allergies if any, before prescribing Voveran.