Table of Contents
If you have been a long-term Cydia user, chances are, you must be a fan of vShare. It was once the most popular external repository for tweaked apps and tons of other free content. The good news is, the repository has now converted itself to an app installer, which means, you no more need Cydia to download application files from vStore. Just install vShare and you are good to go.
Benefits of vStore App
- Can be installed without jailbreaking
- Access thousands of apps and games for free
- Get modified apps like Instagram++ and Spotify++
- Get access to modified games with extra features (e.g. Pokémon Go++)
- Access multiple Android-exclusive apps tweaked to work on iOS
vShare app is like an unofficial iOS app store without limitations. It’s free to download and install, but you can opt for the paid version that offers some extra features.
Getting the vShare app on your iPhone is pretty easy if you follow the steps properly. It supports iOS 8 and later versions, and can be downloaded and installed directly from its official website.
Steps to download vShare
- Open the Safari browser and visit the vShare download page
- Click on any of the Config Profile Link button. In case the first button doesn’t work, click the second button to download
- Click the install link to download the configuration profile
- Click install profile and add your passcode
- Click install in Safari and confirm when asked
- Click install > Next > Done
- You should see a vShare icon on your home screen. Click on the icon to launch the vShare store.
You can also install vShare on your iPhone using your Windows PC. You will need to download and install vShare helper on your PC, which is available to download as an exe file on the official website of the application.
Installing the vShare app on Android is pretty simple and straight forward. You just need to download the app file and install it. In case you have not enabled installation from ‘Unknown Sources’, you can do so by visiting Settings > Security. Once the app is installed on your Android phone, you can browse different categories and install apps of your choice.
Although most popular, but, vShare is not the only app that provides such kind of service. In case you weren’t able to install vShare properly or want to explore more than what it offers, you can try your hands on any of the following applications:
Emus4U App: In addition to offering a repository of apps, it also offers Cydia tweaks and in-app customizations. The app keeps itself updated with new content regularly.
TutuApp: The incredibly versatile TutuApp offers tons of apps and tweaks. It works on every iOS device, including the jailbroken apps. It also offers a tool that lets you use your PC to install apps on your device.
Panda Helper App: Panda Helper offers some very popular apps like Snapchat++ and Pokémon Go++ with extra features. It also has varied content that cannot be found anywhere else.