If you are tired of using cosmetics and chemicals on your skin to achieve a glow, give a try to natural options. Walnuts can help you achieve a radiant skin again! Walnuts can be consumed or even applied directly on face as a face pack. Let’s look at how you can use walnuts to make your skin shining and smooth!
- Oxidative damage to cells is the main cause of ageing. To prevent this, you need to eat foods that have higher antioxidant properties. These molecules help to inhibit oxidation and eliminate free radicals.
Walnuts are a wonderful source of these antioxidants! Studies have shown the positive results of walnuts in reducing oxidative damage and thus has scientific backing to the claim.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble nutrient that acts as an antioxidant. Vitamin E helps to fight against oxidation and helps to nourish the skin. The skin is constantly hydrated and has an increased ability to heal wounds faster.
You can also use walnut facepack. Here is the simple recipe for a walnut face pack:
- Add 4 walnuts, 2 teaspoons oats, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon cream, and 4 drops of olive oil in a blender.
- Blend well to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your face and let it dry completely.
- Wash with warm water, while massaging in a circular motion.
Say goodbye to ageing and early wrinkles and make full of use of this wonder nut today!
Where To Buy Walnuts?
See these offers and save money when buying walnuts: