Matcha tea has been known to help treat depression. Research has proved that it helps your overall well being. Matcha tea contains L-theanine. It is an amino acid which helps you feel energized but also makes you calm and relaxed. Regular intake of matcha is highly recommended if one is prone to depression.
Benefits Of Matcha Tea
- Matcha is the powder of processed green tea leaves. To make matcha, the tea plant is even grown differently, it is shade- grown. Before harvesting, the veins and stems are removed by processing.
- Matcha tea is not prepared using tea leaves or bags. Instead, it is in a powder form and is mixed in water or milk. However, the benefits of Matcha tea can be best utilized without milk.
- Matcha tea is basically like coffee, but better! It has more caffeine than a shot of espresso. Thus, it gives a better mental clarity. It also keeps you away from coffee jitters!
- The tannins found in Matcha tea help stop bleeding by clotting blood.
- Matcha is full of antioxidants. If added to water, it helps boost the health of plants.
- Matcha can be consumed in ways other than tea. It can be made into cookies, ice creams, smoothies, muffins, pancakes and more.
- True and authentic Matcha is only produced in Japan.
- Matcha Tea is also known as the Wonder Drink.
- 1 g of Matcha has only 2.76 calories.
- Matcha tea is 10 times better than ordinary green tea.
- It helps you burn more than 25% more calories.
Who knew staying happy would be as easy as making yourself a hot cup of tea? Switch to matcha tea and witness the difference in your lifestyle.
Where To Buy Matcha Tea?
Use the following offers to save money when you buy Matcha tea: