On a show called ‘Simi Selects India’s Most Desirable’, Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma revealed that Bollywood star Akshay Kumar rarely applies makeup before his movie shots. Instead, Akshay massages his face with almond oil. Surprised? Keep reading to find out why Akshay Kumar loves almond oil.
- Almonds are a rich source of Vitamin E. It is a fat-soluble nutrient that acts as an antioxidant. 1/4th cup of almonds can provide you with 16 mg of Vitamin E, that is almost 60% DV!
Vitamin E helps to fight against oxidation and helps to nourish the skin. The skin is constantly hydrated and has an increased ability to heal wounds faster.
- Almond oil is good for hair as well as skin. It helps to control dandruff and maintain a healthy scalp.
- Almond oil also manages to prevent and cure tan. Vitamin E content acts as a layer of protection from the harmful UV radiations of the sun.
Now you know the secret to Akshay Kumar’s perfect skin even at his age. Almond oil can also help you to replace all the various beauty products you use which have chemicals in them. Start using this wonder oil today!
Almond Related Stories
- Skin Benefits of Almonds
- Health Benefits of Almonds
- Hair Benefits of Almonds
- Face Benefits of Almonds
- Nutrition Value of Almonds
Where To buy Almonds
Buy almonds from these retailers using the following offers: