A common ingredient found in an Indian kitchen, fenugreek has amazing health benefits. It can be used as a laxative and even for menstrual cramps. Fenugreek comes from the Fabaceae family and is a perennial plant.
Read on to find out some crazy facts and benefits of this amazing tea!
- It acts as a natural laxative and can be used to lose weight.
- The tea helps to suppress appetite.
- Fenugreek tea stimulates water retention which is beneficial for breast development in girls who are entering puberty.
- It can help manage PMS symptoms better.
- Fenugreek tea can be beneficial for type 2 diabetic patients.
- The tea has anti-inflammatory properties. ‘
- It is also known to increase libido in both men and women.
Fenugreek is really easy and cheap to prepare. Just crush a few fenugreek seeds and steep with boiling water for at least 3 minutes. You may add other herbs as well. Add sugar or honey to sweeten and enjoy either hot or cold!
Where To Buy Fenugreek Tea?
Use the following retailers to buy Fenugreek tea online: