Kombucha Tea, also known as the Mushroom tea is made from a symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast (SCOBY). Its exact origins are unknown. Some believe that it was first fermented in China and then spread as far as Russia. Today, it has a lot of supposed health benefits and is sold commercially by a few companies worldwide.
Facts About Kombucha Tea
- It is said to be in existence since 220 BC!
- Although it is known as mushroom tea, it has no relation to fungi since it is made with SCOBY (symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast). Hence, mushroom tea is a misnomer!
- The tea is loaded with good bacteria that is helpful for healthy digestion and better immunity.
- Some variants of the Kombucha may be alcoholic! But don’t get too excited, because this is usually less that 5%.
- The probiotic drink is rich in Vitamin-B and can be beneficial for liver and kidneys according to various claims.
Start with a 150ml dose per day of Kombucha tea and increase or decrease depending upon your suitability. It is also advisable to consult a doctor before becoming regular with it. But with proper dosage, you can too enjoy the benefits of this wonder Kombucha tea!
Where To Buy Mushroom Tea?
Use the following offers to save money when you buy Mushroom tea: