Table of Contents
- 1 What is Wikoryl?
- 2 Uses of Wikoryl
- 3 How does Wikoryl work?
- 4 How to take Wikoryl?
- 5 Common Dosage for Wikoryl
- 6 When to Avoid Wikoryl?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Wikoryl
- 8 Side-Effects of Wikoryl
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Wikoryl Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Wikoryl
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Wikoryl
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Wikoryl?
Used mainly to treat a different kind of pain and allergies majorly seasonal allergy, joint pain and fever. Constipation and liver damage are the major side effects of this drug. It should be totally avoided in cases of Hypertension and asthma.
Wikoryl Composition: Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg + Paracetamol 500mg + Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Manufactured By: Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Form: Tablets, Syrup and drops.
Price: Rs 33.40 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiallergic+ Antimuscarinic+ NSAID