Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Wikoryl?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Wikoryl?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Wikoryl?
- Q. Onset time of Wikoryl and till when does the effect of Wikoryl stays?
- Warnings When Taking Wikoryl
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Wikoryl?
- What are the effects of Wikoryl on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Wikoryl
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Wikoryl
- 3. Effects of Wikoryl on Lab Tests
- 4. Wikoryl’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Wikoryl with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Wikoryl when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Wikoryl when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Wikoryl?
- Storage requirements for Wikoryl Tablets
- Q. What is Wikoryl?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Wikoryl to show results?
- Q. Should Wikoryl be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Wikoryl make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Wikoryl doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Wikoryl effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Wikoryl safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Wikoryl?
- Q. Is Wikoryl legal in India?
1What is Wikoryl?
Used mainly to treat a different kind of pain and allergies majorly seasonal allergy, joint pain and fever. Constipation and liver damage are the major side effects of this drug. It should be totally avoided in cases of Hypertension and asthma.
Wikoryl Composition: Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg + Paracetamol 500mg + Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Manufactured By: Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Form: Tablets, Syrup and drops.
Price: Rs 33.40 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiallergic+ Antimuscarinic+ NSAID