Table of Contents
- 1 What is Wysolone?
- 2 Uses of Wysolone
- 3 How does Wysolone work?
- 4 How to take Wysolone?
- 5 Common Dosage for Wysolone
- 6 When to Avoid Wysolone?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Wysolone
- 8 Side-Effects of Wysolone
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Wysolone Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Wysolone
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Wysolone
- 13 Authored by-
1What is Wysolone?
Used mainly to treat a different kind of allergic and inflammation reactions major Dry mouth and dizziness are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disease, heart problems and disorders.
Wysolone Composition: Prednisolone 10 mg (in Wysolone 10 mg tablet)
Manufactured By: Pfizer Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Price: Rs 17.13 for 15 tablets of 10mg.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: corticosteroid