Table of Contents
- 1 What is Wysolone?
- 2 Uses of Wysolone
- 3 How does Wysolone work?
- 4 How to take Wysolone?
- 5 Common Dosage for Wysolone
- 6 When to Avoid Wysolone?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Wysolone
- 8 Side-Effects of Wysolone
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Wysolone
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Wysolone
- 9.3 3. Effects of Wysolone on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Wysolone’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Wysolone with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Wysolone when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Wysolone when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Wysolone?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Wysolone Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Wysolone
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Wysolone
- 12.1 Q. What is Wysolone?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Wysolone to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Wysolone be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Wysolone make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Wysolone doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Wysolone effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Wysolone safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Wysolone?
- 12.10 Q. Is Wysolone legal in India?
- 12.11 Similar Reads
- 13 Authored by-
1What is Wysolone?
Used mainly to treat a different kind of allergic and inflammation reactions major Dry mouth and dizziness are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disease, heart problems and disorders.
Wysolone Composition: Prednisolone 10 mg (in Wysolone 10 mg tablet)
Manufactured By: Pfizer Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Price: Rs 17.13 for 15 tablets of 10mg.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: corticosteroid