Table of Contents
Expected Release: June 20, 2018 (Unofficial)
Xiaomi continues its production of low cost phones that deliver more than expected. Next in line could be the rumoured Redmi Note 6, which could appear soon in the Indian markets.
What’s new about Redmi Note 6:
- The Phone will have a fingerprint sensor.
- Redmi Note 6 is expected to have a 3 GB RAM and run on the Snapdragon 630.
- It may sport a 6 inch display with an IPS LCD screen.
- Note 6 could be powered by a 4100 mAh battery.
- The dual Nano SIM phone could run on Android 8.0.
Expected price in India: Rs. 10,990
Get upto 80% off on Mobile Phones