Guggulu, also known as Commiphora Wightii is a tree which is found in regions of Northern Africa to Central Asia while it’s quite common in northern India.
The Guggulu is used in the preparation of ayurvedic medicines which helps to reduce pain in joints, swelling disorders, improves appetite and digestion, helps to get rid of Irritable bowel syndrome and more.
Yograj Guggulu Price
|Specifics||Yograj Guggulu Price|
|Jain Yograj Guggulu – 80 Tablets (Pack of 2)||Rs 205|
|Planet Ayurveda Yograj Guggul Tablets – 120 Tablets (Pack of 2)||Rs 650|
|Dabur Yograj Guggulu – 350 Tablets||Rs 174|
Benefits of Yograj Guggulu
1. Digestive Benefits
- Reduces Constipation
- Helps to regain appetite
- Reduces the symptoms of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Reduces the formation of gas
- Helps to cure indigestion
- Reduces the effects of bloating
2. Muscles, Bones & Joints Benefits
- Reduces Joint stiffness
- Cures rheumatoid arthritis
- Helps to cure muscle spasms
- Reduces the effects of a backache with stiffness
3. Nerve & Brain Benefits
- Reduces the effects of epilepsy
- Helps to cure effects of depression
- Reduces effects of Sciatica
4. Heart & Blood Benefits
- Reduces high Cholesterol levels
5. Respiratory Benefits
- Reduces effects of a productive cough
- Helps to cure Asthma
Also Read - Benefits of Gotu Kola
Medicinal Properties of Yograj Guggulu
- Muscle relaxant
- Digestive Stimulant
Uses of Yograj Guggulu
- It is used in treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gout
- It is used to increase digestive power and immunity of a person
- It is a great remedy to cure worm infestation
- Used to cure diseases like splenomegaly and abdominal tumors
Also Read - Babool Uses | Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin Uses
Dosage of Yograj Guggulu
Yograj Guggulu can be consumed from 500 mg to 1000 mg twice a day, while the total dosage must not exceed 6 grams a day.
Note: Consult a medical expert before consuming Yograj Guggulu
Also Read - Chitrakadi Dosage
Side Effects of Yograj Guggulu
- An overdose may lead to acidity
- Heartburn might be a side effect of consuming Yograj Guggulu
- May cause allergic reactions
- Pregnant and lactating women shall consult a doctor before consuming
Also Read - Kalmegh Effects | Bael Side Effects
Is there any treatment for myasthenia gravis?
There are four therapies which can treat myasthenia gravis. They are – Symptomatic treatments (anticholinesterase agents), Chronic immunomodulating treatments (glucocorticoids and other immunosuppressive drugs), Rapid immunomodulating treatments (plasmapheresis and intravenous immune globulin) and Surgical treatment (thymectomy). Yograj Guggulu is used to treat the mild conditions, and Maha Yograj Guggulu is used for treating immune dysregulation.
How effective is Ayurveda for knee joint pain relief?
Ayurveda offers great help to people struggling with knee joint pain. Yograj Guggulu is a product which specialises in treating muscle and joint pain. Its usage will help in getting relief from joint pain.
Which is the best Ayurvedic medicine for arthritis?
Yograj Guggulu is one of the best medicines that will definitely treat arthritis. It primarily caters to treating joint, bone and muscle pain. It is a reliable medicine which is widely used for the treatment of arthritis.
How do I heal the inflamed muscle of my shoulder quickly?
Yograj Guggulu is an Ayurvedic formula which comprises 28 herbs. It is extremely efficient in treating any muscle or joint pain in a short span of time. To cure any pain in your muscles, Yograj Guggulu is the best medicine.
Is there any Ayurvedic treatment for spondylitis?
Ayurveda has blessed us with several products which cure us of a lot of problems without any side effects. There are some Ayurvedic medicines to help us with spondylitis, amongst which Yograj Guggulu is of prime importance. It helps treat spondylitis quickly.
Buyer’s Guide for Yograj Guggulu
Brands That You Can Buy