Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Zandu Vigorex?
- 2 Benefits Of Zandu Vigorex
- 3 Ingredients Of Zandu Vigorex
- 4 Uses Of Zandu Vigorex
- 5 How To Use Zandu Vigorex?
- 6 Zandu Vigorex – Dosage
- 7 Side Effects of Zandu Vigorex
- 8 Harmful Interaction Of Zandu Vigorex
- 9 Precautions and Warnings of Zandu Vigorex
- 10 Important Questions Asked About Zandu Vigorex Answered
- 10.1 How long does Vigorex take to work?
- 10.2 Are Zandu Vigorex and Zandu Pacharishta good medicines? What are the side effects of both these medicines?
- 10.3 Is there a cure for non-obstructive Azoospermia Zero Sperm Count
- 10.4 What are Zandu Vigorex’s storage requirements?
- 10.5 How many times a day do I need to take Zandu Vigorex?
- 10.6 What is Zandu Vigorex made of?
- 10.7 Is any food item to be avoided?
- 10.8 Can I have Zandu Vigorex when pregnant?
- 10.9 Can I have Zandu Vigorex when feeding a baby?
- 10.10 What happens if I eat expired Zandu Vigorex?
- 10.11 What happens if I miss a dose of Zandu Vigorex Ayurvedic Daily Energizer?
- 11 Buyer’s Guide for Zandu Vigorex
- 12 Brands Available
- 13 Research on Zandu Vigorex
1What Is Zandu Vigorex?
Vigorex is medicine by Zandu, which is taken by people as an energy booster and a stamina enhancer. It keeps a person energetic and fit and helps with day-to-day stress. The medicine possesses aphrodisiac and antioxidants in its ingredients. Each tablet of Vigorex contains Kauncha, Musali, Shilajit, etc., that enable it to act as a vitalizer.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Zandu Vigorex in Hindi