Table of Contents
- 1 What is Zandu Vigorex Capsule?
- 2 Uses of Zandu Vigorex Capsule
- 3 How does Zandu Vigorex Capsule work?
- 4 How to take Zandu Vigorex Capsule?
- 5 Common Dosage for Zandu Vigorex Capsule
- 6 When to Avoid Zandu Vigorex Capsule?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Zandu Vigorex Capsule
- 8 Side-Effects of Zandu Vigorex Capsule
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Zandu Vigorex Capsule Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Zandu Vigorex Capsule
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Zandu Vigorex Capsule
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Zandu Vigorex Capsule?
It is a medicine which is used as a revitalizer to treat conditions like muscle weakness, fatigue, low libido and erectile dysfunction. Sleeplessness and Increased heartbeats are the major side effects seen at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in patients with hypertension, liver or kidney impairment and heart diseases.
Zandu Vigorex Capsule Composition: Asparagus Adscendens (safed musli root) 150mg + Anacyclus Pyrethrum (Akarkara) 20mg + Asparagus Racemosus (shatavari root) 100mg + Mucuna Pruriens (Kaunch beej) 125mg + Myristica Fragra (jaiphal) 25mg + Shuddha Shilajit 50mg + Syzygium Aromaticum (clove) 10mg + Tribulus Terrestris (Gokshura fruits) 75mg + Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) 100mg + Yashad Bhasma 25mg
Manufactured By: Zandu
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC (over the counter drug)
Price: Rs. 200 for 10 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Aphrodisiac + Anti inflammatory + Adaptogen