Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Zenflox OZ?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Zenflox OZ?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Zenflox OZ?
- Q. What is the onset time of Zenflox OZ?
- Warnings When Taking Zenflox OZ
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Zenflox OZ?
- What are the effects of Zenflox OZ on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Zenflox OZ
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Zenflox OZ
- 3. Effects of Zenflox OZ Fon Lab Tests
- 4. Zenflox OZ’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Zenflox OZ with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Zenflox OZ when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Zenflox OZ when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Zenflox OZ?
- Storage requirements for Zenflox OZ
- Q. What is Zenflox OZ?
- Q. How long does it take for Zenflox OZ to show results?
- Q. Should Zenflox OZ be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Zenflox OZ make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Zenflox OZ doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Zenflox OZ effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Zenflox OZ safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Zenflox OZ?
- Q. Is Zenflox OZ legal in India?
1What is Zenflox OZ?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat conditions and infections like pneumonia, vaginal and urinary tract infections, infectious diarrhoea. Loss of appetite and abdominal pain are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of epilepsy, liver, kidney diseases or muscle weakness.
Zenflox OZ Composition: Ofloxacin 200mg + Ornidazole 500mg
Manufactured By: Mankind Pharma Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, drops and syrup.
Price: Rs. 89 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic + Antidiarrhoeal
Also read about other medicines: Zyloric