Table of Contents
- 1 What is Zenflox OZ?
- 2 Uses of Zenflox OZ
- 3 How does Zenflox OZ work?
- 4 How to take Zenflox OZ?
- 5 Common Dosage for Zenflox OZ
- 6 When to Avoid Zenflox OZ?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Zenflox OZ
- 8 Side-Effects of Zenflox OZ
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Zenflox OZ Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Zenflox OZ
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Zenflox OZ
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Zenflox OZ?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat conditions and infections like pneumonia, vaginal and urinary tract infections, infectious diarrhoea. Loss of appetite and abdominal pain are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of epilepsy, liver, kidney diseases or muscle weakness.
Zenflox OZ Composition: Ofloxacin 200mg + Ornidazole 500mg
Manufactured By: Mankind Pharma Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, drops and syrup.
Price: Rs. 89 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic + Antidiarrhoeal
Also read about other medicines: Zyloric