Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Zerodol?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Zerodol?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Zerodol?
- Q. Onset time of Zerodol?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Zerodol stays?
- Warnings When Taking Zerodol
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Zerodol?
- What are the effects of Zerodol on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Zerodol
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Zerodol
- 3. Effects of Zerodol on Lab Tests
- 4. Zerodol’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Zerodol with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Zerodol when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Zerodol when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Zerodol?
- Storage requirements for Zerodol
- Q. What is Zerodol?
- Q. What are the uses of Zerodol ?
- Q. What are the side effects of Zerodol ?
- Q. How effective is Zerodol?
- Q. Should Zerodol be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Zerodol make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Zerodol doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Zerodol effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Zerodol safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Zerodol?
- Q. Is Zerodol legal in India?
1What is Zerodol?
Zerodol is mainly used to prevent or treat signs of inflammation like redness, swelling, pain etc. (back pain, osteoarthritis). Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis is the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart impairment and gastric ulcers.
Zerodol Composition: Aceclofenac 100mg
Manufactured By: Ipca Laboratories Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, gel and injections.
Price: Rs. 37.40 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic