Table of Contents
- 1 What is Zerodol?
- 2 Uses of Zerodol
- 3 How does Zerodol work?
- 4 How to take Zerodol?
- 5 Zerodol Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Zerodol?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Zerodol
- 8 Side-Effects of Zerodol:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Zerodol Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Zerodol
- 12 FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Zerodol
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Zerodol?
Zerodol is mainly used to prevent or treat signs of inflammation like redness, swelling, pain etc. (back pain, osteoarthritis). Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis is the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart impairment and gastric ulcers.
Zerodol Composition: Aceclofenac 100mg
Manufactured By: Ipca Laboratories Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, gel and injections.
Price: Rs. 37.40 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic