Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Zifi 200?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Zifi 200?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Zifi 200?
- Q. Onset time of Zifi 200?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Zifi 200 stays?
- Warnings When Taking Zifi 200
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Zifi 200?
- What are the effects of Zifi 200 on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Zifi 200
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Zifi 200
- 3. Effects of Zifi 200 on Lab Tests
- 4. Zifi 200’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Zifi 200 with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Zifi 200 when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Zifi 200 when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Zifi 200?
- Storage requirements for Zifi 200
- Q. What is Zifi 200?
- Q. What are the uses of Zifi 200 ?
- Q. What are the side effects of Zifi 200 ?
- Q. How effective is Zifi 200?
- Q. Should Zifi 200 be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Zifi 200 make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Zifi 200 doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Zifi 200 effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Zifi 200 safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Zifi 200?
- Q. Is Zifi 200 legal in India?
1What is Zifi 200?
Zifi 200 is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like Upper respiratory tract infections and bronchitis. Pseudo membranous colitis and acute renal failure are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney impairment and allergic to penicillin or other antibiotics.
Zifi 200 Composition: Cefixime Trihydrate 200 mg
Manufactured By: FDC Limited
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’.
Form: Tablet and Syrups.
Price: Rs. 100.9 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic