Table of Contents
- What is Zifi 200?
- Uses of Zifi 200
- How does Zifi 200 work?
- How to take Zifi 200?
- Zifi 200 Common Dosage
- When to Avoid Zifi 200?
- Precautions While Taking Zifi 200:
- Side-Effects of Zifi 200:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Zifi 200 Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Zifi 200
- FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Zifi 200
- Authored By –
1What is Zifi 200?
Zifi 200 is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like Upper respiratory tract infections and bronchitis. Pseudo membranous colitis and acute renal failure are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney impairment and allergic to penicillin or other antibiotics.
Zifi 200 Composition: Cefixime Trihydrate 200 mg
Manufactured By: FDC Limited
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’.
Form: Tablet and Syrups.
Price: Rs. 100.9 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic