A new release by iQOO, this model is a must-have for every gadget lover. With a 6.44 inch HD+ display with E3 Super AMOLED display, the device offers a crystal clear, vividly realistic visual experience. A 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution is offered by this display, with 409ppi pixel density and 16M colour support, consequently producing beautiful contrast in the colours.
With 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage, expandable up to 256GB, iQOO three houses just enough storage space that customers never have to worry about running out. Users who love gaming and perhaps enjoy long hours of gaming find this smartphone suitable to their requirements, with its pressure-sensitive Monster Touch buttons and the 2.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor lending excellent performance to the device. All the more perfect for gaming lovers is the Adreno 650 GPU integrated into the iQOO 3.
iQOO 3 Highlights
With a fantastic display at the front and a quad-camera setup of high resolution, the iQOO 3 is not just packed to the brim with cutting edge features; it looks gorgeous too.
- Looks: - In a shiny grey colour dubbed Quantum Silver by the company, the iQOO 3 looks sleek and fancy. With an on-screen fingerprint reader and several other features that are new in the market, every inch of the device sports latest technology.
- Build: - The device is manufactured in a moderately sized build, with the power button and volume controls on the right side of the phone. The back of the phone is sparsely designed, with the quad-camera housing module integrated into the top left corner, and the bottom left corner flaunting the iQOO logo.
- Weight and Thickness: - The iQOO 3 is not the lightest of phones, weighing 215g, but this weight is still comfortable and feels great when held. With a 9.1 mm thickness, the phone is considerably slim and looks very high-end.
- Unique Design Features: - The device is manufactured with high-pressure sensitive Monster Touch buttons, making it extremely convenient for gaming enthusiasts. It also incorporates an e-compass and gyroscope sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and various other special features.
The display of the iQOO 3 is extremely lifelike, with its 6.44-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a high resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, a pixel density of 409ppi and finally a 16M colour support; all combining to produce realistic and a highly immersive visual experience.
- Rear Cameras: - The iQOO 3 is built with a quad rear camera setup housed together with the flash within a single camera housing module on the back of the phone. The primary camera is of a 48 MB resolution with f/1.79 aperture, followed by a 13 MP Telephoto lens with 20x digital zoom and f/2.46 aperture, another 13 MP lens for wide-angle shots with f/2.2 aperture, and finally, a 2 MP Bokeh lens (f/2.4). In addition to these cameras, several features work to make a picture turn out flawless, such as the super anti-shake, pose master, AI makeup, super wide-angle, portrait framing and light effects, AR stickers, and countless others.
- Front Camera: - The front-facing camera has a 16 MP resolution with f/2.45 aperture and is placed on the display, to the top right corner.
- Night Mode: - The device cameras have Super Night Mode functionality which can produce pictures and videos with good contrast and minute detailing, better than even the human vision can perceive.
- Video: - Shooting videos with both the front and rear camera setups are made very easy and fun with features like slow-motion.
The iQOO 3 is powered by a massive 4440 mAh Lithium-ion battery, which can be charged with a Type-C charger that is sold as part of the device's package. With such a powerful battery, this smartphone is well-equipped to last long hours without the need to charge, perhaps even the entire day, with extensive use.