Amazon DTH Recharge Offers: Recharge your DTH at Lowest Prices
DTH Recharges are done on a regular basis so we can enjoy break-free entertainment. While you can always recharge your DTH operator in the fixed prices that are assigned as per the registered pack and choice, you can even save a lot on your DTH Recharges using CashKaro. Recharge your DTH at low prices and earn interesting Rewards.
How To Avail Coupon Codes for Amazon DTH Recharge Online Shopping at CashKaro.com?
- Visit CashKaro.com and search for ‘Amazon DTH Recharge’ through the search bar
- Avail Coupon Code for Amazon DTH Recharge listed on the page and choose the one that best suits your needs
- Click on the ‘Activate Rewards’ for the deal that you would love to grab
- A popup appears which asks you to Sign up or Log in
- Create a New Free Account or Login using your Existing Credentials
- You’ll now be re-directed to the Amazon DTH Recharge landing page
- Recharge as usual and make the payment through any one of the available online payment modes
- Your Rewards will be tracked by CashKaro and added to your account within 72 hours
Popular Operators You Can Recharge via Amazon DTH Recharge Offers
Reliance Digital TV: Known by the names of Reliance Big TV and Independent TV, Reliance Digital TV is a DTH service owned by Pantel Technologies & Veecon Media and Television Ltd. (Reliance Communications, 2008 – 2018). An Indian origin DTH (Direct to Home) Service, this company was founded by Anil Ambani in the year 2008 and was rebranded as Independent TV in the year 2018.
Videocon D2h: Videocon D2h is a Direct-to-Home service offered by Videocon Group. An Indian Pay TV Brand, D2h is a jointly owned by Dish TV and Videocon D2h. It was founded in July 2009 by Venugopal Dhoot.
Tata Sky: Tata Sky is a joint venture between Tata Group and The Walt Disney Company. This operator is an Indian broadcasting satellite television provider in India. The company was founded in August 2006.
Dish TV: Dish TV was the first DTH provider in India and was founded in 2003. It is a subsidiary of Zee Entertainment Enterprises and is headquartered in Noida, India.
Airtel Digital TV: Airtel TV (Bharti Telemedia Limited) is an Indian direct broadcast satellite service provider that was founded in 2010 by Sunil Bharti Mittal. The company is currently owned by Bharti Airtel Limited.
Sun Direct: Founded in the year 2007, Sun Direct is an India based digital satellite broadcaster, owned and managed by Sun Network India.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellations/Refunds: You can always Unsubscribe or Deactivate the services of your current DTH operator and subscribe to another one. The payments that are once done cannot be Reversed, Refunded or Cancelled.
Payment Options: Amazon DTH Recharge can be done using either of the methods like Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, and Amazon Pay Balance.
Customer Support: You may contact the Amazon Customer Care Center on 1800 3000 9009, 1-888-280-4331 or drop them an email on cs-reply @amazon.in
Things To Know About Amazon DTH Recharge
- Avail offers on your DTH Recharges on Amazon the easier and super-saver way via CashKaro.com
- The first DTH service was introduced in India in the year 1996.
- The NDA government permitted the operation of DTH services in India in November 2000.