Founded by Jeff Bezos, Amazon is the largest e-commerce marketplace in the world. The platform lists the products of sellers around the globe and has even introduced certain in-house products like Amazon Echo, Amazon Fire TV, and Amazon Kindle.
The company introduced the bill payments facility on its platform that can be availed through the Amazon App only. You can pay for your electricity bills, landline bills, broadband bills, and postpaid bills for more than 100 operators in the country using Amazon bill payment facility.
BSES, Reliance, Tata Power, Airtel and Vodafone are some of the renowned operators that have partnered with Amazon.
How To Earn CashKaro Cashback On Amazon Electricity Bills
- Sign-in to CashKaro.com.
- Type Amazon Electricity Bill Payments in the Search Bar.
- Browse through the offers & coupon codes on the store page.
- Click the orange Activate Rewards button.
- From the next window, copy a coupon code, if applicable.
- Click on Visit Retailer
- Shop normally at the retailers site and apply the coupon code during payment.
- Rewards will be added to your CashKaro Account within 72 hours.
News About Amazon
- Now you can pay your mobile and electricity bills with Amazon Pay money
Paytm, Freecharge, Mobikwik
You must pay your electricity bills by using Amazon Pay as the mode of payment in order to avail exciting cashback offers.
- Debit/Credit Cards
- Amazon Pay
Amazon Customer Care Number & Email
- 1800 3000 9009, 1-888-280-4331 or Email: email@example.com