Simplifying the Banking for you with Axis Bank Coupons!
Axis Bank was inaugurated on 2nd April 1994 as the “UTI Bank” by then Finance Minister of India, Dr. Manmohan Singh. It’s the 3rd largest private bank in India. It has registered office in Ahmedabad and is headquartered in Mumbai. The bank offers a wide range of financial products and Axis Bank Coupons.
Axis Bank Useful Information:
1. The Consolidated Charges are levied in the last week of the month for the various requests, account maintenance, non maintenance fee and services. Charges vary as per the service utilised in the current month.
2. Axis Bank's Savings Account benefits comes with access to multiple branches and ATMs across India on both internet and mobile banking services and free cash deposits. Also, the primary account holder, the joint holder gets free RuPay Debit Cards.
3. You can pay using paytm but there are some bank transfer charges to it. You have to chooes bank transfer option and as a bank details you have to fill your credit card number.
Financial Solutions by Axis Bank Offers:
Axis Bank offers various financial solutions in all areas of Retail, Corporate, and International Banking. In retail, it extends services like various Accounts, Deposits and Card solutions. CashKaro provides great deals on Axis Bank’s Credit & Debit Cards transactions and Internet Banking. So, make sure to check out for Axis Bank Offers. Forex, Loan facilities, Investment & Insurance solutions are few more of the services offered by the bank in this area. NRIs can also avail all of these services in India from Axis Bank.
Under Corporate banking portfolio, the bank offers loan services to Large, mid-cap or SMEs. These products range from derivatives, foreign exchange, guarantees, discounting of the bill, channel financing to export credit, project finance, short-term loans and cash credit facilities.
Avail Schemes Using Axis Bank Promo Code
Axis has specific schemes for the Agriculture and the Rural Sector. Bank has taken a huge step towards financial inclusion of society by offering special Account Services, Loan schemes, and Rural Banking schemes. The policies are much more in favour of the customers and are aimed at improving the overall financial health of the society. Customers can get Axis Bank Cashback as well on availing Axis Bank Promo Code through CashKaro.
Take benefits of Axis Bank platforms and initiatives via Axis Bank Coupon Code:
One can explore and explore all the Bank’s products through different online applications and initiatives. Some of them are as follows-
1. Axis Pay: This UPI enables customers to pay and transfer money by using only a “Virtual Payment Address”. Sender will not be asked to enter beneficiary’s bank details etc.
2. Ping Pay: It’s a multi-social payment option enabling customers to do bank transactions to both Axis Bank and other bank’s Account holders with just the help of their smartphones.
3. eDGE Loyalty Rewards: To foster a long–term relationship with its customers, Axis Bank has launched eDGE Loyalty Rewards initiative. A customer keeps accumulating “eDGE points” in his/her account as they do business with the bank which can be redeemed at any point in time. There are more than 70 options for one to earn eDGE points and 500+ ways in which you can reward yourself with options from their catalogues, Bookings & Recharges services and grabbing other great deals.
So, make sure to check for your Axis Bank Coupon Code and other offers at CashKaro to avail the benefits.