IDFC First Bank was established in Mumbai in the year 2015 and is one of the renowned private sector banks in India. The bank has 100 branches across the nation and serves corporate as well as private customers in India. Moreover, IDFC is also the first bank to launch aadhar-linked cashless merchant solution and is a reliable banking solution for the customers.
Branches of IDFC First Bank
Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, and Honnali.
Services of IDFC First Bank
Savings Accounts, NRI Accounts, Fixed Deposits, Home Loans, Personal Loans, and many more.
What Makes IDFC First Bank Unique?
- First Indian financial institution to sign up for Equator.
- Principles (EP) Listing on BSE & NSE.
- Winner of India Bond House of the Year 2015.
- Partnered with Capital Float for digital lending to SMEs.
- Rolled out Aadhaar Pay for cashless payments.
- Part of LinkedIn Top companies 2017 list.
How To Earn CashKaro Cashback At IDFC First Bank?
- Login to www.cashkaro.com.
- Enter IDFC Bank in the Search Bar.
- Go through the offers and coupons on the IDFC Bank Store Page.
- Click the orange Activate Rewards button.
- Copy coupon code, if applicable.
- Select Visit Retailer tab.
- Shop normally at the retailer site.
- Paste the coupon code during checkout.
- Cashback will be added to your CashKaro Account within 72 hours.
HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank
News About IDFC First Bank
- Partnered with Zeta in 2017 to launch (employee benefits solution for corporates).
- Completed merger with Capital First in December 2018.
- IDFC Bank renamed to IDFC First Bank in January 2019.
- IDFC First Bank shares increase by 5% in March 2019.
- CEO aims to grow IDFC First Bank ROA to 1.5% in 5 years.