- KidZania is an education focused entertainment center with an indoor theme park in 24 locations worldwide
- It is the best destination for kids that empowers, inspires and educates kids through real-life role-play activities
- It was founded by Xavier Lpez Ancona in 1996
- It is a replica of a real city, complete with paved roads, battery operated cars, buildings, a functioning economy & its own currency
- In KidZania, children belonging to the age group of 4-14 years, work in branded activities from bottling Coca-Cola, working in a Crest-sponsored dentist office, working at McDonald restaurant, painting with Corporacao Industrial do Norte, washing hands with P&G Safeguard soap, and using airline tickets from American Airlines, Emirates and Saudi
- KidZania offers and promo codes give big discounts on ticket booking online
What KidZania Offers?
- Animation studio, acting class studio, co-curricular activities etc.
What Makes KidZania Awesome?
- It provides an authentic and powerful developmental platform with a blend of reality and entertainment, where kids can discover, explore, and learn about the real-world
- KidZania Mumbai gives children an environment that allows them to do what naturally comes to them i.e. role-playing by mimicking real-world adult roles
How To Earn CashKaro Cashback At KidZania?
- Sign-in to CashKaro.com
- Type KidZania in the Search Bar
- Browse through offers & coupon codes on the KidZania Store Page
- Click the orange Activate button (Copy a Coupon Code if applicable)
- Click on Visit Retailer
- Shop normally at the retailer site (Remember to paste coupon code)
- Cashback will be added to your CashKaro Account within 72 Hours
- Adlabs, Imagica
News About KidZania
- KidZania, and Indraprastha Gas Limited have joined hands to launch the IGL Gas Station at KidZania Delhi NCR
- Entry ticket for kids is Rs. 1250
- Entry ticket for adults is Rs. 500
- Once you have done your booking, you cannot reschedule or cancel it
- Debit / Credit cards
- Cash on-delivery
KidZania Customer Care
- Call on 1800 102 1222
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org