Paytm is an e-commerce platform and digital wallet company based in Noida. The company was founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma in 2010. The amazing concept of this digital payments platform soon struck the masses and it became a popular and trusted payments app. The company expanded its footprint to Canada in the year 2017. A subsidiary of One97 Communications Ltd, this company offers numerous products, recharge and payment facilities with amazing benefits.
Paytm has now made it easier to book your train tickets online. With a simple and hassle-free process, you can easily book your tickets from the comfort of your home.
The best part of booking train tickets via Paytm, is that you can book through CashKaro.com and earn extra Cashback on each of your bookings. So grab your Paytm IRCTC coupons now and save on your next journey!
How to avail Paytm IRCTC promo code at CashKaro.com?
- Visit CashKaro.com and search for Paytm IRCTC on the search bar.
- Avail Paytm IRCTC offer and codes listed on the page and choose the one that best suits your choice.
- Click on the See Code on the deal that you love to grab.
- A popup appears which shows you the desired IRCTC offers.
- You will now be re-directed to Paytm landing page of the specific offer you have chosen.
- Transact/Book as usual and make the payment through any one of the available online payment modes. Remember to paste the Paytm train ticket promo codes on the payments page.
- Your Paytm Cash will soon be added to your Paytm account.
Popular Categories to Shop from with Paytm IRCTC Offers:
Tickets: Paytm IRCTC allows you to choose from numerous offers on train Tickets. Be it a short journey from Delhi to Jaipur or a long one from Hyderabad to Goa, Paytm IRCTC has covered them all.
If you wish to cancel your e-Ticket, simply visit the IRCTC website and log in to your account. Go to My Account > My Transactions > Booked Ticket History. Select the ticket that you want to cancel. Modify the number of passengers or cancel the tickets as a whole. The cancellation will reflect online, and the amount will be refunded to the account that you had used for payment.
- You can even cancel your train ticket by:
- Logging in to your Paytm account
- Clicking on Your Profile/Orders section
- Select the passenger whose ticket needs to be cancelled
- Click on Cancel
Cancellation will be confirmed online and the amount will be refunded back into the source account.
You can make payments on Paytm IRCTC using following methods:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- EMI options
- Net banking
- ATM Card
- Paytm Wallet
Paytm IRCTC Train Tickets Customer Care Number:
- Customer Care No. (IRCTC): 0755-6610661, 0755-4090600
- Customer Care No. (Paytm): 0120 4880880
I-tickets/e-tickets: email@example.com (For Railway tickets booked through IRCTC)For Cancellation e-tickets: firstname.lastname@example.org