TNEB Bill Payments
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) is a power generation and distribution public sector undertaking (PSU) that is owned by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Formed in July 1957 by the name of Madras State Electricity Board, the company is divided into two subsidiaries namely Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO - power generation) and Tamil Nadu Transmission Corporation Limited (TANTRANSCO - power transmission)
Headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, this company allows you to pay your electricity bills online as well as offline.
How to Avail CashKaro Rewards on paying your TNEB Bill Via Amazon Pay
- Sign-in to CashKaro.com
- Type TNEB Bill Payments in the Search Bar
- Browse through offers & coupon codes on the TNEB Bill Payments Store Page
- Click the orange button
- Click on Visit Retailer
- Shop normally at the retailer site (Amazon Pay Mobile App)
- The Rewards will be tracked within 24-hours automatically
TNEB has a monopoly in Power Generation and Transmission in the state of Tamil Nadu
Refunds/Cancellations: At times the transaction can be broken. If so, the funds will be reconciled within 3 days if the transaction is not successful. To know if the account has already been debited with the amount, check your accounts transaction summary. If the amount has been debited do not try to pay for the same service number again. Cancellation of amount after payment is not allowed to the user.
- Credit/Debit Card (selected banks only)
- Amazon Pay
TNEB Customer Care Number
Online Payment Customer care number: 044-28525713
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to pay TNEB Bill Online?
To pay your TNEB Bill online you can undertake the following two options:
- Visit TANGEDCOs website
- Hover on Billing services tab
- Click on Online Bill Payment
- Enter your Username and Password
- Check your Bill details
- Proceed for Payment using any payment mode that you prefer.
Online wallets like Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge and Amazon Pay support payment of TNEB Bill.
All you have to do is:
- Select your State
- The operator will automatically get prefilled
- Enter the bill amount and proceed for payment
What is Consumer Number in TNEB?
The Consumer Number is your unique reference number that is mentioned on your TNEBs White Meter Card or in the previous bill receipts.
How to Activate TNEB Account?
To activate your TNEB Account, youll have to register on TNEBs website:
- Open TANGEDCO App
- Select Sign Up option
- Fill in your Consumer ID and click on Check
- The consumer Details will appear on the screen. Verify and click on Confirm.
- Enter details like Password, Email and Mobile Number and click on Register
- Youll soon receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and Tap on Activate
You have now activated your TNEB account.