L’Oreal brings beauty products which are a blend of technology and quality for a luxurious beauty experience. An internationally recognized brand, its tagline “Because I’m Worth It!” is also legendary. The essence of the brand is a spirit to help every woman embrace her unique beauty and reinforce her innate sense of self-worth.
Out of one of its major beauty categories, we’ll today have a look at the L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation. It comes in five different shades and you can pick one which suits you best.
L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique Foundation Complete Review
All Skin Types
L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation comes in a pretty pink cover in 5 different shades. The texture of the foundation is air-light and it gives a natural coverage. With a semi-matte finish, the product tends to last long when worn. It is a shower fresh liquid formula that blends in smoothly and looks sleek and bright on the skin. It is also enriched with a volcanic perlite complex that magically absorbs oil and shines from the skin, giving you a perfect matte effect. Moreover, we have curated a list of the best Loreal foundation true match to get you some much-needed help.
Loreal Paris Mat Magique foundation uses–
- Covers blemishes
- Hides acne spots, blemishes, marks and scars
- Provides a smooth base for applying makeup
- Dermatologically tested
- Controls shine and oil secretion
- Comes in a travel-friendly tube
- Natural coverage
- Doesn’t look cakey
- Soft and creamy texture
- Medium buildable coverage
- Matte finish
- Contains SPF
- Might not work too great on dry skin types
- Does not last for 12 hours as claimed
Price: Rs.570 for 30 ml
L’oreal Paris Mat Magique 12h bright mat foundation shades:
- L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation G1 – Has a warm yellow undertone and suits fair skin tones
- L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation G3 – Has yellow undertones
- L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation G5 – Suits a medium skin tone and has a golden undertone
- L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation N1 – Suits fair skin tones and has a neutral undertone
- L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation N3 – Suits fair skin tones and has neutral to light yellow undertones
List of Ingredients:
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Calcium Gluconate
L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique Foundation ingredients may be more than what is listed here.