Skip to Content
- 1. Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar
- 2. Pears Pure And Gentle Soap
- 3. Biotique Orange Peel Body Revitalizing Body Soap
- 4. Fiama Di Wills Mild Dew Peach & Avocado Gel Bar
- 5. Dettol Original Soap
- 6. Lifebuoy Total Germ Protection Soap Bar
- 7. Lux International Creamy Perfection Soap Bar
- 8. Khadi Organique Basil Scrub Soap
- 9. Kama Ayurveda Navaa Retexturising Soap
- 10. Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Cucumber And Coconut Soap
- 11. Mysore Sandal Soap
- 12. Nivea Soap Creme Soft Soap
- 13. Medimix Ayurvedic Soap
- 14. Cinthol Lime Bath Soap
- 15. Santoor Sandalwood and Turmeric Bath Soap
- Why Trust The Good Look Book Reviews?
Even though the Indian market is flooded with advanced body washes, nothing competes with a good old soap. Some of us even use these bars on our faces. Then how can we compromise on choosing the right one?
It becomes essential to pick a soap that suits your skin type. The right soap protects your skin from damage by exfoliating your skin without removing your body’s natural oils. It is for this reason that composition and type become necessary factors to consider when picking a soap for yourself. Below is the list of best soaps in India for all skin types which rejuvenate your skin.
|Our Top Picks||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Fiama Di Wills||Check Prices|
|Kama Ayurveda||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Soaps for You?
Picking the right soap can work wonders for your skin. If you’re looking for the best soaps in India, we will take you through all of them today. But, before we move to that part, here are some factors that we considered before curating this list.
The three main skin types are dry, normal, and oily. If you have dry or normal skin, cream-based soaps can be very beneficial for you. Whereas, people with oily skin should go for gel-based soaps.
You can look for common and beneficial ingredients like glycerin, natural oils, natural butter, essential oils, or anti-bacterial ingredients. Make sure that your soap works in harmony with your skin type.
Parabens, sulphates, and preservatives are harmful to the skin. Try to use more natural products with herbal ingredients or vitamins.
List of the Best Soap Brands in India
1. Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar
Established in 1955, Dove is a British personal care brand owned by Unilever. The brand embraces diversity in beauty and empowers women to uplift their potential.
Prominent Features of the Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar:
- Nourishing soap with 1/4 moisturising cream
- Each bar weighs 100 grams
- Keeps skin smoother and softer
- Cleanses your skin deeply for a radiant glow
- Lasts for a long time
- Nourishes the skin deeply
- Can be used on the face too
- Pleasant fragrance
- May leave a soapy residue
Why We Picked the Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar?
Dove’s Cream Beauty Bathing Bar is proof of the brand’s ideology. It is gentle on your skin and makes it feel softer, smoother and glowing with a mild aroma. It retains the skin’s natural oils with its 1/4th moisturizing cream formula. According to dermatologists, it is suitable for daily use and is the best soap in India for dry skin types.
2. Pears Pure And Gentle Soap
Pears is a translucent soap brand that produced its first soap in 1807 with the goodness of glycerin and natural oils. Pear’s oldest soap is pure & gentle and is used by millions worldwide.
Prominent Features of the Pears Pure and Gentle Soap:
- Made using glycerin that helps nourish the skin and retains moisture
- Cleanses any dirt and impurities for a naturally-glowing skin
- Also efficient in removing germs from the skin
- Each bar weighs 125 grams
- Has glycerin
- Lathers up well
- Fragrance may not last very long on the skin
Why We Picked the Pears Pure and Gentle Soap?
This see-through soap is crafted to pamper your skin with a moisturising effect. Its formula deep cleanses your skin’s pores to eliminate dirt and impurities. Look and feel young with its smoothening effect, soft lather and mild fragrance.
3. Biotique Orange Peel Body Revitalizing Body Soap
Using Ayurvedic ingredients, Biotique has been manufacturing natural beauty solutions since 1992. It combines Swiss technology with age-old therapeutic treatments to offer skin and hair care products. Our top pick from this brand is Biotique Orange Peel Body Revitalizing Body Soap.
Prominent Features of the Biotique Orange Peel Body Revitalizing Body Soap:
- Infused with orange oil that lends it a refreshing scent
- Also has orange zest, musk root, walnut, margosa, turmeric and soap nut that work as a gentle scrub to remove dead skin
- Has pure fruit and vegetable extracts
- Rich in Vitamin C
- Weighs 150 grams
- Lathers well
- Has exfoliating effects on skin
- Exfoliator may be too harsh for the face
Why We Picked the Biotique Orange Peel Body Revitalizing Body Soap?
This soap blends pure orange oil and zest with musk root, walnut, margosa, turmeric and soap nut. Together, these ingredients help you wash away all impurities. It also boosts cell renewal while maintaining the skin’s natural pH balance.
4. Fiama Di Wills Mild Dew Peach & Avocado Gel Bar
Introduced in 2007, Fiama Di Wills is an Indian personal care brand that is owned by ITC Limited. It aims at offering international standards in the most gentle and effective formulations.
Prominent Features of the Fiama Di Wills Mild Dew Peach & Avocado Bar:
- Gel-based soap that’s gentle on the skin
- Infused with natural ingredients to keep the skin nourished
- Fruity and nutty fragrance
- Each bar weighs 75 grams
- Has skin conditioners
- Doesn’t dry out your skin
- Exotic fragrance
- May not last very long
Why We Picked the Fiama Di Wills Mild Dew Peach & Avocado Bar:
Fiama Di Wills Mild Dew Peach & Avocado Gel Bar is made using the revolutionary liquid crystal freezing technology with the goodness of peach and avocado extracts. It conditions your skin to give it a youthful glow. Mild and transparent, this soap leaves behind a fruity fragrance that can last all day.