Wedding season has been on a roll in the past couple of years. Appearances at these affairs left us wanting for more visual delights. From the ever gorgeous wedding gowns to some blingy lehengas, Bollywood has never been more dazzling. Designers from across the globe are putting the best foot forward to dress these celebrities.
If you’re in search for that standout outfit for your own D-day, scroll through our list of 20 best wedding dresses that you can take inspiration from.
1. Anushka Sharma: The Stunner Bride
On this page:
- 1. Anushka Sharma: The Stunner Bride
- 2. Alia Bhatt: Green Is The New Black
- 3. Kareena Kapoor Khan: The Queen
- 4. Isha Ambani: Sheer Royalty
- 5. Soha Ali Khan: A True Pataudi Reflection
- 6. Deepika Padukone: Mastani’s Reception
- 7. Kiara Advani: Knows How To Make Heads Turn!
- 8. Neha Dhupia: The Swagger Girl
- 9. Sonam Kapoor: Bollywood’s Style Diva
- 10. Khushi Kapoor: Beauty In The Genes
- 11. Mira Rajput: Transformed
- 12. Madhuri Dixit: The Dhak-Dhak Girl
- 13. Bipasha Basu: Is It The Hot Weather Or Bipasha?
- 14. Yuvika Chaudhary: The Unexpected Love Story
- 15. Katrina Kaif: The Magnetic Girl
- 16. Disha Patani: Game on Point!
- 17. Athiya Shetty: Effortless Beauty
- 18. Sonakshi Sinha: Oh-So Stunning!
- 19. Esha Deol: Dreamgirl’s Little Girl
- 20. Shilpa Shetty: Style Meets Tradition
If it was anyone who could make it to the first spot in this category, it is undoubtedly, Anushka Sharma. Actual beauty lies in simplicity and Anushka utterly embodies this saying in her look. She wore a beautiful light pink Sabyasachi lehenga featuring renaissance embroidery. She paired this gorgeous lehenga with Sabyasachi heritage jewellery.
2. Alia Bhatt: Green Is The New Black
Alia Bhatt looks majestic in this fluorescent green Sabyasachi lehenga. Crafted in silk and organza, she paired this piece with a beautiful maang-tikka. She steals all the limelight with her innocent smile.
3. Kareena Kapoor Khan: The Queen
Royalty is not always something that you are born with, it is also inculpated. And nobody does it better than Kareena Kapoor Khan. She slayed it yet again in a cream Anita Dongre lehenga at Isha Ambani’s wedding.
4. Isha Ambani: Sheer Royalty
Isha Ambani, daughter of Mukesh and Neeta Ambani, defines the taste of elegance. She wore a majestic 16-panelled ghagra, conceptualized by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla with two shades of off-white. She looks nothing less than a real princess.
In addition to this do check our list where we have listed some of the trendiest celeb eye makeup looks. Do check out and let us know which one do you like.
5. Soha Ali Khan: A True Pataudi Reflection
Soha Ali Khan reminds us of the Pataudi’s pride during her wedding. She donned a warm saffron dupatta with Sabyasachi gold and off-white lehenga choli on her big day. She makes for a simple yet graceful bride.
6. Deepika Padukone: Mastani’s Reception
From Mastani to Padmavati, Deepika Padukone symbolized royalty during her reception. She picked a shiny golden silk Sabyasachi saree with a bun hairdo topped with gajras. Her green embellishments and a pearl neckpiece left us in awe of her look.
7. Kiara Advani: Knows How To Make Heads Turn!
Kiara Advani was the ideal balance of contemporary and elegance at Isha Ambani’s function. She wore a dazzling golden Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla lehenga.
8. Neha Dhupia: The Swagger Girl
Neha Dhupia is much talked about for her attitude and style. She defines a modern-day woman with her grit and passion. Neha looked effortlessly beautiful in this vibrant pink lehenga by Anita Dongre on her D-day.
9. Sonam Kapoor: Bollywood’s Style Diva
Sonam Kapoor is the girl who has transformed the industry’s perspective towards fashion. She redefined the stunning bridal look with this traditional red lehenga by Anuradha Vakil. She paired this piece with a grand rani haar.
10. Khushi Kapoor: Beauty In The Genes
Khushi Kapoor, daughter of Boney Kapoor and Late Sridevi, reminds us of every bit of her mother’s beauty. The young star slays in a pink embellished Manish Malhotra gown exhibiting feathered details at her cousin, Sonam Kapoor’s wedding.
11. Mira Rajput: Transformed
Mira Rajput defines a beautiful transition of a young girl-next-door into a graceful celebrity. She looked flattering on her wedding in a baby pink Anamika Khanna lehenga. She complemented her look with minimal makeup.
12. Madhuri Dixit: The Dhak-Dhak Girl
Madhuri Dixit is someone whose beauty and glow defies age. She looks timeless and flawless as ever in this beautiful light pink saree teamed with a heavy choker at Akash Ambani’s engagement. Madhuri is only turning finer with age.
13. Bipasha Basu: Is It The Hot Weather Or Bipasha?
Bipasha Basu, the hottest girl in Bollywood, redefined a bong bride’s elegance in a traditional Sabyasachi red lehenga. She matched this piece with heavy Kundan jewellery.
14. Yuvika Chaudhary: The Unexpected Love Story
Some pairs are made in heaven. Prince Narula and Yuvika Chaudhary are proof. Yuvika was looking nothing less than a gorgeous bride in a traditional maroon lehenga paired with matching jewellery.
15. Katrina Kaif: The Magnetic Girl
Katrina Kaif looks jaw-dropping in a red Manish Malhotra lehenga at Sonam Kapoor’s wedding function. Flaunting a fusion of contemporary style, this outfit is one to lust over.
16. Disha Patani: Game on Point!
Very few people have the ability to look sultry yet graceful at the same time. Disha Patani definitely ups the temperature in her Falguni and Shane pink embroidered lehenga with a sheer dupatta and soft curls.
17. Athiya Shetty: Effortless Beauty
The beautiful Athiya Shetty wearing a Byzantine-inspired ensemble looks comfortably fashionable. Paired with minimal makeup, this subtle lehenga is the perfect blend of effortless chic.
18. Sonakshi Sinha: Oh-So Stunning!
Sonakshi never fails to surprise with her vibrant outfits. She looks drop-dead gorgeous in this pink lehenga by Manish Malhotra paired with a simple maang-tikka.
19. Esha Deol: Dreamgirl’s Little Girl
Esha Deol, daughter of Dharmendra and Hema Malini, looked breathtaking on her wedding. Wearing a custom-made red Kanjeevaram saree designed by Neeta Lulla, she is an unmatched traditional beauty.
20. Shilpa Shetty: Style Meets Tradition
Shilpa Shetty’s attire is all spruced-up with this off-shoulder black embellishment saree by Shivan and Narresh. It is a perfect getaway from the traditional picks.