Earn Flat ₹400 CashKaro Rewards on AU Bank Savings Account Opening
Benefits of AU Savings Account
- Zero Balance digital saving account.
- Enjoy High Interest Rates (up to 7.25% PA) on Savings Account Balance with Monthly Interest Payouts.
- It offers a Wide range of Products and Services like Enhanced Insurance Coverage and 1000+ Offers and Discounts
- Domestic Airport Lounge Access: Get access to domestic airport lounges by flashing your Debit Card
- Feature-rich Debit Card: Get a Rupay Platinum Debit Card providing purchase protection, enhanced insurance coverage, and exciting offers and discounts across leading brands in India
- Free of charge fund transfers: Enjoy free unlimited IMPS/RTGS/NEFT fund transfers through our digital channels
- Enjoy 24X7 Access to your funds through Net Banking
- Enjoy Paperless Banking without a hassle of using a deposit slip
- Get all Savings Account related services from your home through Video Banking Facility
How to Apply for AU Savings Account
- Click on this Orange Button
- Click on Open Account and do OTP verification
- Fill up your original PAN Card Number
- Then fill up your Aadhaar Card Number linked to your mobile number for OTP Verification
- Carry your Original PAN Card and a Blank white paper and pen handy
- Fund your new account to complete the onboarding.
- You can choose to complete your application by yourself or through a Video Call
- Rewards will be added to your CashKaro Account on successful Savings Account Opening
Documents required for the Application
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- If your Application is approved, you will be eligible for CashKaro Rewards
- If you have not funded the account You will not be eligible for CashKaro Rewards
- Applicant must fund the account on the same day as Account Opening to be eligible for CashKaro Rewards
- Existing customers of AU bank are not eligible for rewards.
- No Rewards if your Application is Rejected
- AU is servicable between 8 am to 8 pm
Expires in 1 day