Named after the Indian goddess of wealth ‘Lakshmi’, who is known for her beauty and genteel charm, Lakme India is a popular cosmetic and grooming brand. With numerous products that enhance the beauty and suit all the skin tones, this brand has continuously been bringing in new and improved beauty and grooming products ever since its inception. Having over 50 years of expertise in the field of beauty, Lakme has successfully established itself as a trusted cosmetics brand in India.
Offering high-performance products made from global technology that produces quality products for different skin tones, Lakme rolled out a range of long-lasting skin-friendly products named ‘Lakme Absolute’.
So here we’re going to review the Lakme Absolute Kajal from this range that is available in many different colors.
Also read about: Honest Review of Lakme Eyeconic White Kajal
Review of Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate Kajal
On this page:
A dermatologist tested product, Lakme Absolute Kajal Pencil is a water-resistant kohl kajal that offers the deepest shade on a single application itself. Let us discuss the Lakme Absolute Black Kajal review here:
All Skin Tones
A smudge-proof product, Lakme Absolute Waterproof Kajal is available as a long pencil kajal with a smudging tip at the other end. Available in 6 different colour variants, this product can be used to create the perfect ‘Smokey Eye’ makeup. The brilliant Lakme Absolute Kajal quality ensures a safe application without any harmful effects. The Lakme Absolute Kajal ingredients comprise of moisturizing ceramides that soften and smoothen the lashes, just one stroke of Lakme Absolute ultimate Kajal ensures that you get perfect, elegant, and beautiful eyes. Offering an intensely-pigmented colour, this kajal pencil is a creamy kohl product that spreads easily on your eyelids and lower lashes and feels smooth on application. One can buy this best-in-class quality Lakme Absolute Kajal online or offline.
- Intense color
- Creamy feel
- Convenient to carry
- Comes with a sharpener and smudge tip
- Water resistant
- Easy to apply
- Suits all skin tones
- Lasts up to 16 hours
- Not suitable for people with oily skin
- Transfers to the creases
- Difficult to clean up if it smudges on oily skin
You may also want to read about: Maybelline Colossal Kajal Super Black Review
Lakme Absolute Kajal Shades:
- Lakme Absolute Kajal Black
- Lakme Absolute Kajal Brown
- Lakme Absolute Kajal Silver Slate
- Lakme Absolute Kajal Royal Purple
- Lakme Absolute Kajal Bronze Rust
- Lakme Absolute Kajal Prussian Blue
How To Apply Lakme Absolute Kohl Kajal?
- Take the tip of the pencil to the eyelid. With a smooth gentle stroke, draw a line against the tear line.
- You can repeat the application once more for a darker look.
- Use the smudge-tip and softly rub the area around the lower lid for a smokey effect.
- How to sharpen Lakme Absolute Kajal? Use an eyeliner sharpener and gently rotate the pencil a couple of times against its blades to peel off the first layer. The pencil is waxy, hence, avoid sharpening it too much at once in order to prevent breakage.
Price: Rs.675 for 1.2 gm
Also read about: Lakme Absolute Foundation Mousse Review
Other Recommended Lakme Eyeliner Variants:
- Lakme Absolute Eyeconic Kajal
- Lakme Absolute Precision Eye Artist Kajal
- Lakme Absolute Gel Kajal