Remember how Priyanka Chopra sports her flawless mane in Pantene commercials? We all have been crushing over PC’s hair. While many of us have already tried Pantene. However, many are still on the lookout for whether to buy it or not. We are here to give you a comprehensive Pantene Shampoo review. So, read below to know more.
Pantene is an American brand owned by the biggie Proctor & Gamble. It specializes in hair care products, especially shampoos that are specifically formulated with a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioning formula. It sells a wide range of shampoos for specific needs like anti-dandruff, anti-hair fall, daily moisture renewal shampoo, and more.
Check out more about Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo below:
Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo is a boon for people who are suffering from the problem of excessive hair fall. It is formulated with a Keratin Damage Blockers Technology that prevents hair damage. It provides 99% protection against damaged hair and makes your hair strong, shiny, and smooth. Wondering where to get the best Himalaya anti-hair fall shampoo review? Read our list to find out.
You must wash your hair with Pantene for 14 days straight to see the results.
How To Apply Pantene Anti Hair Fall Shampoo?
- Simply squirt some shampoo on your palm.
- Rub it on your hands and apply it to your scalp and hair as well.
- Massage it on your scalp for 2-3 minutes for better results.
- Remember to wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Prevents hair damage
- Promotes growth of hair
- Reduces hair fall up to 98%
- Reduces frizz
- Makes hair silky and strong
- Strengthens hair from within
- Amazing fragrance
- Creamy texture
- May make hair dry
Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo Price in India:
Rs.115 (340 ml)
Pantene Shampoo Ingredients:
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Glycol Distearate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Citrate
- Cocamide Mea
- Sodium Xylenesulfonate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Sodium Chloride
- Tetrasodium Edta
- Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
- Panthenyl Ethyl Ether
**The product may contain additional ingredients not listed here.
Pantene Shampoo Types:
- Pantene Lively Clean Shampoo
- Pantene Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
- Pantene Anti Dandruff Shampoo
- Pantene Silky Smooth Care Shampoo
- Pantene Total Damage Care Shampoo
- Pantene Hair Fall Shampoo
In addition to this here we would also like you to check our latest blog where we have fully reviewed Khadi aloe vera shampoo’s pros and cons. Do check out and let us know if you find it helpful.