Skip to Content
- 1. Single Trail Arabic Mehndi Design
- 2. Rangoli Easy Arabic Mehndi Design
- 3. Minimalist Arabic Mehndi Design
- 4. Peacock Arabic Mehndi Design
- 5. Flowery Arabic Mehndi Design
- 6. Bohemian Arabic Mehndi Design
- 7. Sun & Leaves Trail Mehndi Design
- 8. Back Flower Front Hand Arabic Mehndi
- 9. Wrist Band Arabic Mehndi Design
- 10. Flower Vine Arabic Mehndi Design
- 11. Rounded Flowers Arabic Mehndi Design
- 12. Connecting Dots Arabic Mehndi Design
- 13. Knuckle Rings Arabic Mehndi Design
- 14. Flower & Leaves Trail Arabic Mehndi Design
- 15. Jaal on Fingers Arabic Mehndi Design
- 16. Arabic Mehndi Design for Ankle
- 17. Thick Arabic Mehndi
- 18. Full Coverage Peacock Arabic Mehndi
- 19. Simple Bel Arabic Mehendi Design
- 20. Designer Arabic Mehndi
- 21. Modern Arabic Mehndi
- 22. Geometric Arabic Mehndi
- 23. Chained Ring Arabic Mehndi
- 24. Centre Flower Arabic Mehndi
- 25. Bridal Arabic Mehndi
- 26. Latest Arabic Mehndi Design
- 27. Traditional Mehndi Design
- 28. Stylish Arabic Mehndi Design
- 29. Arabic Mehndi For Feet
- 30. Wrist Band Mehndi Design
- 31. Creative Peacock Mehndi Design
- 32. Middle Finger Design
- 33. Dotted Flowers Design
- 34. Criss Cross Dots Mehndi Design
- 35. Half-Hand Mehndi Design
- 36. Index Finger Bel Mehndi Design
- 37. Shaded Arabic Mehndi Design
- 38. Ring Like Double Loop Arabic Mehndi Design
- 39. Small Heart Arabic Mehndi Design
- 40. Reverse Chakra Arabic Mehndi Design
- 41. Chained & Dotted Easy Arabic Mehndi
- 42. Dotted Arabic Mehndi Design
- 43. Minimum Round Flower Arabic Mehndi Design
- 44. Peacock Leaves Arabic Mehndi Design
- 45. Minimalist Bohemia Arabic Mehndi
- 46. Bold Arabic Mehndi Design
- 47. Floral Tattoo Arabic Mehndi Design
- 48. Glittery Arabic Mehndi Design
- 49. Urban & Simple Arabic Mehndi Design
- 50. Indo-Western Mehndi Design
Arabic mehndi art is one of the most recognized trends in our country. Applying mehndi is a significant part of festivals, weddings, and special occasions. It makes the women’s hands look even prettier, and also has medicinal properties as it reduces stress and acts as an antiseptic. Today, we have various patterns under Arabic mehndi designs. The latest Arabic mehndi designs use bold finishing and sharp ends which are easy to apply on both hands and feet.
List Of 50 Simple Arabic Mehndi Designs
1. Single Trail Arabic Mehndi Design
This is the most popular and simple Arabic mehndi designs. It has one trail, starting from the tip of the finger, ending at the beginning of the wrist. The beautiful flower at the centre connects the design between the finger and the wrist.
2. Rangoli Easy Arabic Mehndi Design
This easy mehndi design has a round Rangoli type design on the back of the palm. The Rangoli design represents the welcoming feeling for a festival or a happy occasion. The fingers are also given some strokes of Arabic design.
3. Minimalist Arabic Mehndi Design
A very delicate trail of flowers is represented in this mehndi design. The vine runs from the finger to the wrist. This design is different as it has a bold and minimal use of mehndi.
4. Peacock Arabic Mehndi Design
This is a very beautiful mehndi design with a mixture of some Indian designs in the Arabic style. The design on the back of the palm is an artistic representation of a peacock. Keeping the celebration spirit high, the peacock representation is perfect as it is an auspicious bird.
5. Flowery Arabic Mehndi Design
This beautiful design is twofold. It has a mesh design starting from the little finger to the wrist, bordered with some flowers and leaves. The other part is on the index finger, with the same flower and mesh design.
6. Bohemian Arabic Mehndi Design
This a very Bohemian and simple mehndi design. It uses the knuckle rings design to beautify the fingers. The delicate design on the back of the palm is the representation of an opening flower.
7. Sun & Leaves Trail Mehndi Design
This beautiful design is a mixture of a trail of leaves and a check pattern. These two designs are mixed with a half sun design with bold strokes. This new Arabic mehndi design is a great option for bridesmaids.
8. Back Flower Front Hand Arabic Mehndi
The leaves in this mehndi design start from the middle finger and end as a wrist band. It has a very beautiful flower design embedded at the very centre of the mehndi, connecting the finger and the wrist design.
9. Wrist Band Arabic Mehndi Design
The wrist band design is the new trend in the simple mehndi design. This design has a very prominent wrist band with a beautiful trail of leaves and a big crescent flower on top of it.
The wrist band design is the new trend in the simple mehndi design. This pattern has a very prominent wrist band with a beautiful trail of leaves and a big crescent flower on top of it. Get matching kurtis with
10. Flower Vine Arabic Mehndi Design
This mehndi design covers the hand keeping only the back of the palm clean. It is an intricate mixture of designs including a mesh, a few flowers, and flower vine designs.
11. Rounded Flowers Arabic Mehndi Design
Rounded flowers fill the fingers and the back of the hand with a wrist band in this design. Two completely contrasting designs make this Arabic design completely unique and attractive.
12. Connecting Dots Arabic Mehndi Design
This easy mehndi design consists of flowers, leaves and connecting circles. The fingers include a classic knuckle ring design.
13. Knuckle Rings Arabic Mehndi Design
The front simple Arabic mehndi design has a very different pattern where the knuckle rings have a few extensions with a wrist band. The leaves and floral mehndi design are simple and modern. This design can be used to make a henna tattoo on festive occasions.
14. Flower & Leaves Trail Arabic Mehndi Design
This latest mehndi design uses the fingers as its focal element. With a different design on each finger, it also has a trail of leaves, with a flower at the centre.
15. Jaal on Fingers Arabic Mehndi Design
An intricate design of mesh and a trail of leaves make this mehndi design a very beautiful one. It does not cover the whole hand and leaves free space to give a better effect to the design.
16. Arabic Mehndi Design for Ankle
A small combination of flowers and leaves on the ankle looks very beautiful and delicate. It’s the perfect mehndi design to either apply on the ankle or shoulder.
17. Thick Arabic Mehndi
This thick and large design covers most of the hand and hence, makes for the best mehndi design for full hand. It has many circular half sun designs, representing a new day and a new beginning of a joyous occasion.
18. Full Coverage Peacock Arabic Mehndi
A representation of the peacock design in a very beautiful way. The fingers have the feathers of the bird and the peacock head on the wrist. Peacock being an auspicious bird is represented in many mehndi designs.
19. Simple Bel Arabic Mehendi Design
An authentic Arabic mehndi design for hands, this one has a circular design covering the tip of the fingers. This design like most of the mehndi designs starts from the fingertip and end at the wrist.
20. Designer Arabic Mehndi
An Arabic mehndi design for full hand, this style is filled with flowers and vines. This mehndi design is in the form of a beautiful web of nature and its beauty.
21. Modern Arabic Mehndi
This mehndi design is a mixture of tradition and modernity. This bracelet mehndi design can be chosen when you do not want to go overboard while applying mehndi.
22. Geometric Arabic Mehndi
This mehndi design has a lot of Indian touch to it. The design on the back of the palm is the representation of the happy household. Geometric lines and filled in circles make this mehndi design very attractive.
This design has a lot of Indian touch to it. The design on the back of the palm is the representation of the happy household. Geometric lines and filled in circles make this pattern very attractive.
23. Chained Ring Arabic Mehndi
This style is a simple Arabic mehndi design. It has a major flower at the centre, connected to the fingers with a mesh design giving an illusion of knuckle rings.
24. Centre Flower Arabic Mehndi
When you’re looking for simple yet elegant mehndi designs, this style can be an easy choice. It has a large floral design at the center with a minimal design along the fingers.
25. Bridal Arabic Mehndi
This elaborate mehndi design can easily be adapted as a unique bridal mehndi design. It can be a beautiful choice for all those brides who aren’t keen on filling their hands with traditional and intricate designs.
This elaborate Arabic mehndi design can easily be adapted as a bridal mehndi design. It can be a beautiful choice for all those brides who aren’t keen on filling their hands with traditional and intricate patterns.
26. Latest Arabic Mehndi Design
This design is very different from the others. It has a proper representation of lines combined with a mixture of a lot of other things. The lotus flower is considered to be highly auspicious. The design also consists of flowers, leaves and tiny dots that cover the hand but still leave enough space for the design to stand out.
27. Traditional Mehndi Design
This is a perfect mehndi design for your engagement or Roka ceremony. This light design has the perfect amount of space for you to flash your ring.
28. Stylish Arabic Mehndi Design
A beautiful mehndi design for full hands, this one has a proper place to put the name of your would-be husband. Consisting of a trail of dots, mesh design and flowers, this is one of the simplest designs to make.
29. Arabic Mehndi For Feet
This mehndi design for your feet can be copied on the hands as well. The floral design denotes the beauty and elegance of a bride while adding a touch of modernity.
30. Wrist Band Mehndi Design
If you’re looking for a mehndi design for a friend’s wedding, try this one. It is simple and beautiful.
31. Creative Peacock Mehndi Design
Creativity is used at its best in this Arabic mehndi design. It showcases a traditional Peacock design with its beautiful feathers starting from the index finger, running all the way down to the back of the palm.
32. Middle Finger Design
The main highlight of this Arabic Design is the design running from the middle finger to the wrist. The design is complemented with a collection of small flowers on the sides.
33. Dotted Flowers Design
A pretty design with flowers and tassels this is one of the most minimalistic designs of mehndi. It has flowers connecting the index and the little finger with small designs on all the fingers and thumb.
34. Criss Cross Dots Mehndi Design
This mehndi design looks gorgeous with a criss-cross design and flowers entangled in tassel ropes. It has different knuckle rings on each finger making it all the more exceptional.
35. Half-Hand Mehndi Design
A perfect design for your engagement or roka ceremony, this mehndi design covers half of your hand. It has a very different mesh design on the back of the palm with a beautiful design embedded in between the mesh.
36. Index Finger Bel Mehndi Design
This easy mehndi design is a collection of strings running from the index finger to the wrist. Other fingers are kept empty to keep the ring finger the highlight of the look.
37. Shaded Arabic Mehndi Design
A bohemian design, this Arabic style mehndi looks gorgeous with large lotus flowers taking the center stage. Tiny dots and the design around the fingernails makes it look totally gorgeous.
38. Ring Like Double Loop Arabic Mehndi Design
This simple mehndi design is very different and modern. It has a double loop connected to the index and middle fingers respectively. The fingers have a ring-like design, created with some bold strokes.
39. Small Heart Arabic Mehndi Design
This mehndi design is specifically made for your engagement ceremony. It has a small heart at the centre of the design where the name of your spouse can be written.
40. Reverse Chakra Arabic Mehndi Design
This common modern mehndi design is incorporated with a few modifications to make it look different. The wrist band and the circle in the middle are connected with a few delicate strings and the design on the fingers is very urban.
41. Chained & Dotted Easy Arabic Mehndi
This Arabic mehndi design takes a slave chain bracelet as its inspiration. It has a very beautiful wrist band connected with chains to the finger which gives it a bridal look.
42. Dotted Arabic Mehndi Design
This mehndi design leaves the middle and the ring finger empty. Other than that, all of your hand is covered with a beautiful mesh design with little dots in it.
43. Minimum Round Flower Arabic Mehndi Design
This mehndi design has big daisy flowers embedded in the diagonal vine design. These vines connect to the index finger. It also has a minimal round design on all fingers.
44. Peacock Leaves Arabic Mehndi Design
A vine of big inter-connected flowers makes this stunning mehndi design. The design starts from the index finger and runs to the end of the hand. This mehndi design is perfect for any occasion.
45. Minimalist Bohemia Arabic Mehndi
A very bohemian design on the fingers gives a very beautiful look to the hands. This design has a very tribal appeal with knuckle rings, flowers, and geometric lines.
46. Bold Arabic Mehndi Design
The design is made with bold strokes and gives an appearance of a mask from the side of the hand.
47. Floral Tattoo Arabic Mehndi Design
A small floral design can be used to decorate the back of your hand. It can also be made bigger to adorn your shoulder or waist.
48. Glittery Arabic Mehndi Design
With a few embellishments, adding to the beauty and grace of the design, this is an authentic Mehndi design for full hands.
49. Urban & Simple Arabic Mehndi Design
This beautiful wrist band can be compiled with another urban mehndi design to give it a very modern look.
50. Indo-Western Mehndi Design
This intricate design with big flowers connected with delicate vines makes for a beautiful mehndi design for any occasion.
This intricate pattern with big flowers connected with delicate vines makes for a beautiful mehndi design for any occasion. You May Also Like: