Best Uber Coupons, Offers, and Promo Codes for Jun 2023
|Get Flat 3% Paytm Cash on Uber Vouchers worth ₹250.||UBER Offer is valid on both Uber & Uber Eats app||Jun 30, 2023|
Uber is an on-demand ride-hailing service that operates via a mobile app and mobile website. The beauty of Uber is that you can summon a four-wheeler or bike taxi within an average time of 12 minutes. Uber's service is available in more than 45 Tier I and II Indian cities.
Various Offerings by Uber: Why You Will Love Hailing an Uber Ride
Request a Ride Anytime Anywhere
With Uber app at your hand, you will be able to request for a ride anywhere anytime in more than 45 Indian cities and towns. Uber is available in popular cities like Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai and more to smaller cities like Hubli, Jamshedpur, Nagpur, etc. All you have to do is enter your pickup location and destination and pay for your ride.
Schedule For Later Option
This option comes handy for those who want to make prior arrangements for their travels. Simply visit Uber app or mobile website, enter your pickup and drop location, and click on Schedule for Later. Enter the date and time of your pick up, fill in other necessary details asked and book a ride. Make payment at Uber and relax. Your ride will arrive at the scheduled time on the given location.
Uber For Business
A unique offering by Uber for businesses, 'Uber for Business' allows companies to create road travel trips for employees and clients who have to travel frequently. The Employee Rides feature allows them to chart commute programs for their employees while the courtesy rides feature helps them arrange door-to-door pickup and drop for their clients and guests as a gesture of courtesy.
More About Uber: History, Inception, Founders, Investors
Founded in the year 2009, Uber serves numerous locations across the globe. Launched by Garrett Camp and Travis Kalanick, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California and operates in more than 900 cities around the world. The Indian unit of this American Multinational was launched in the year 2013. In India, Uber's head office is situated in Hyderabad city of Andhra Pradesh. On a global scale, Uber has raised more than $24 Billion in over 24 rounds of funding and has onboarded popular names like PayPal, Toyota Motor Corporation, SoftBank Vision Fund and more as its lead investors.
Special Savings Tips on Uber
Exclusive Bank and Wallet Offers
Avail exclusive bank and wallet offers that are applicable on booking Uber Rides. You can avail instant discounts on prepaid payments made via Debit and Credit cards or earn virtual cash into your digital wallets like Paytm, etc. Use promo codes for Uber rides and avail massive savings on your online purchases.
CashKaro Cashback for Additional Savings
CashKaro brings you a collection of super saver coupons that can be applied to your Uber bookings. These travel offers and coupons for Uber allow you to avail retailer discounts along with CashKaro Cashback. This Cashback is offered to you over and above all the discounts at Uber. This Cashback is equivalent to real cash and can be used just like hard currency after getting it transferred into your bank account.
How to Save More on Uber with CashKaro
Save more on booking your rides using Uber offers listed at CashKaro. Follow the below-given steps to use Uber coupons and get extra Cashback on your bookings.
Step 1: Visit CashKaro desktop site or download CashKaro app on your iOS and Android device
Step 2: Search for Uber Coupons and head over to the relevant store page
Step 3: Click on Avail Cashback or See Code with Cashback button. Copy the coupon code if available and proceed
Step 4: If you are an existing user, Sign in or Sign up if you are a new user. You will be redirected to Uber website. Book and make payments normally
CashKaro Cashback, when applicable, will be tracked to your CashKaro account within the stipulated time.
Payment options on Uber
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Paytm Wallet
- Uber Cash
- Gift Cards
Cancellation, Returns, and Refund Policy
- A user can cancel the ride anytime before or after a rider has been assigned to them. However, in some cases, the user will have to pay a cancellation fee. The cancellation fee charged will be based on circumstances like the distance your driver has covered, if you cancel your ride after a minute of acceptance of your request online or if your driver cancels the trip after waiting for 2 minutes (in case of pool) and 5 minutes (for non-pool rides) at your pickup location
- You will not be charged a cancellation fee if your driver is late by 5 or more minutes as compared to the ETA displayed on your screen or if Uber detects that your driver isn't making progress to your pickup location
- However, you will be charged a fee for repeated cancellations made within a short period
- You could seek refunds if you were incorrectly charged a cancellation fee by visiting Request Refund section of your Uber account
Uber Customer Care details
- Call: Visit Help Menu on your Uber app. Find Call Us option to connect the call
- Twitter: @Uber_India, @Uber_Support