Please rotate your device

We don't support landscape mode.Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience

Tata Tea Gold, Assam teas with Gently Rolled Aromatic Long Leaves, Rich & Aromatic Chai, Black Tea

Choose Size

Choose the best price and retailer

Key Features

  • Seller:
  • Flipkart
  • Brand:
  • Tata

About Tata Tea Gold

Tata Tea is a premium tea brand that promises to bring authenticity, incredible taste, and rich flavours with every single cup intake. Tata Tea Gold is brought to you by the Tata tea experts who select and blend the fresh tea leaves to maximize the flavor of the tea. Tata Tea Gold is customized for cultured tea lovers with its luxurious quality and enchanting flavor that lasts on the mouth long after it is consumed. The Tata brand brings its best foot forward in the beverage game with the exceptional blend of valley and mountain tea leaves. The richness of valley tea leaves meets the aromatic mountain tea leaves to craft a delicious drink that leaves the consumer longing for more. The top quality of the beverage is ensured by ticking all the essential points of the perfect tea checklist.

A hot cup of Tata Tea Gold warms you from within due to its exceptional goodness and rich flavours. It brings you the perfect cuppa of freshness that euphorically uplifts the taste-buds of tea lovers and leaves them complacent with every single cup of this tea.

Tata Tea Gold Features

Exquisite & Exceptional Tea Leaves

Tata Tea Gold is known for its exceptional quality tea leaves that bring the exquisite flavor of tea into the cup every single time it is made and served.

Perfect Blend of Assam CTC & Long Leaves

To maintain the top-notch quality of the tea, Tata Tea Gold brings forward the perfect blend of goodness in the form of Assam CTC Tea Leaves and Long Leaves. The exemplary tea is a beautiful blend of 85% Assam CTC tea leaves that bring rich taste and 15% long gently rolled leaves to bring an amazing aroma to the cup.

Rich & Palpable Taste

Tata Tea Gold is extremely rich in taste because of the presence of 85% Assam CTC tea leaves that ensures to bring the best possible taste for tea lovers all around the world.

Irresistible Aroma

Along with the fine taste, Tata Tea Gold also possesses an irresistible aroma because of the addition of long tea leaves grown in the mountains. The delicious aroma spreads all around while the tea is made and also stays with you long after you are done sipping the cuppa.

Available in Different & Distinct Flavours

Tata Tea Gold brings different tea flavours to savor different taste buds of tea lovers all around the world. With its three different and distinct flavors, namely Tata Tea Gold Mixture, Tata Tea Gold Care, and Tata Tea Gold, the brand is set to enhance the cuppa quality for the consumers.

Specifications

Products similar to Tata Tea Gold, Assam teas with Gently Rolled Aromatic Long Leaves, Rich & Aromatic Chai, Black Tea

Price Compared ( 2 Sellers )
Nikunj Dhaba Special Leaf Tea

Brand: Nikunj

Nikunj Dhaba Special Leaf Tea
  • ₹275₹169(39% Off)

  • Product at its best price

  • Final Price ₹169

Price Compared ( 2 Sellers )
Nescafe Classic Instant Ground Coffee

Brand: Nescafe

Nescafe Classic Instant Ground Coffee
  • ₹640₹630(2% Off)

  • Product at its best price

  • Final Price ₹630

Price Compared ( 2 Sellers )
Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea Bags

Brand: Lipton

Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea Bags
  • ₹170₹150(12% Off)

  • Product at its best price

  • Final Price ₹150

Price Compared ( 2 Sellers )
Taj Mahal Tea with Long Leaves

Brand: Taj Mahal

Taj Mahal Tea with Long Leaves
  • ₹170₹161(5% Off)

  • Product at its best price

  • Final Price ₹161

Price Compared ( 2 Sellers )
Red Label Tea

Brand: Red Label

Red Label Tea
  • ₹1,799₹948(47% Off)

  • Product at its best price

  • Final Price ₹948

Price Compared ( 2 Sellers )
Taj Mahal South Tea Rich and Flavourful

Brand: Taj Mahal

Taj Mahal South Tea Rich and Flavourful
  • ₹400

  • Product at its best price

  • Final Price ₹400

Terms & Conditions

CashKaro.com

Download for
Higher Cashback

INSTALL NOW