Skip to Content
- How To Apply Vitamin E with Papaya and Honey?
- How To Apply Vitamin E With Olive Oil?
- How To Apply Vitamin E Oil?
- How To Apply Vitamin E, Honey and Milk Formula?
- How To Apply Vitamin E Capsules and Glycerine?
- How To Apply Vitamin E Capsules & Coconut Oil?
- How To Apply Vitamin E with Coconut Oil?
- How To Apply Vitamin E, Yogurt, Lemon Juice and Honey?
Vitamin E is an essential ingredient that is found in almost all beauty products. The benefits of Vitamin E capsules on the skin are enormous. It is loaded with nutrients and potent antioxidants that help your skin rejuvenate and glow.
So, incorporating these Vitamin E capsules to your everyday regimen can be a boon for the skin. Even perfect skin needs pampering and care. The Vitamin E capsule price is quite economical as well and so does not require much investment. Here are some unique ways on how to use Vitamin E capsules for a radiant face.
Also Read: Acnestar Gel Uses
8 Simple Ways To Use Vitamin E Capsules For Face
Let your skin bright and shine with radiance. Try out these simple ways to use Vitamin E capsules:
1. Vitamin E Capsules With Papaya And Honey
Vitamin E helps to nourish your skin from within which helps to make your skin glow. Papaya contains Vitamin A and papain enzyme that help to remove dead cells from skin. While honey acts as a moisturizing agent when mixed with papaya.
How To Apply Vitamin E with Papaya and Honey?
- Puncture 3-4 Vitamin E capsules and pour oil in a bowl.
- Put a papaya peel mixture into the bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp honey and mix well.
- Apply it on your face and let it dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Use Amazon India for best discounts
2. Vitamin E Capsules With Olive Oil
Vitamin E has properties that help to repair dead cells, hence reducing discolouration. Similarly, Olive Oil has antioxidants and hydrating squalene that help to reduce dark spots, fine lines, and pigmentation.
How To Apply Vitamin E With Olive Oil?
- Puncture 1-2 Vitamin E capsules.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of Virgin Olive Oil.
- Blend it and apply on your face while massaging.
- Leave it overnight for better results.
3. Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E is an essential ingredient that helps to reduce patchiness and dark circles. It helps to repair the collagen in the skin which is essential to reduce the ageing process. Applying Vitamin E oil under the eyes is necessary to reduce puffiness from your eyes. It is also useful to treat skin scars and acne.
How To Apply Vitamin E Oil?
- Squeeze two Vitamin E capsules in a bowl.
- Apply it under your eyes.
- Massage it and leave it overnight.
You may also like: Best Face Wash In India
4. Vitamin E Capsules, Honey and Milk
Your skin needs to be pampered daily! If you are going through dry skin problems, then you must add Vitamin E to your daily regimen. Milk and honey help to restore the moisture content in the skin while Vitamin E helps to repair and nourish the dead skin cells.
How To Apply Vitamin E, Honey and Milk Formula?
- Squeeze two capsules of Vitamin E in a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp honey and milk to it.
- Mix well until it forms a thick paste.
- Apply it over your face.
- Let it remain on your face for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.