A girl’s nightmare is a prominent pimple. Pimples are not just disconcerting but can also be very painful. Most of them even leave behind dark spots and scars. Hormonal or pubertal, acne is never a pleasing sight. Most of us struggle to find the right product to tackle the skin’s worst enemy: acne. When in doubt, opt for AcneStar.
A star in its true sense, AcneStar gel is an antibiotic used to treat acne prone skin to fight bacterial infections. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties clear out pimples to achieve flawless skin. It also works on minimizing whiteheads, blackheads, marks and blemishes.
Also Read: Best Face Wash For Glowing Skin
Composition of AcneStar Gel:
- Clindamycin Topical(1%): Used to treat bacterial infections
- Nicotinamide(4%): Used to treat vitamin B3 deficiency and inflammatory skin diseases like acne and pellagra
Pros of AcneStar Gel:
- Effectively attacks bacteria causing acne
- Prevents the reoccurrence of further breakouts
- Diligent usage can fade off marks as well
- Suitable for all skin types and genders
- Easy availability
Rs.199 for 45gm
How To Apply AcneStar Gel In 3 Simple Steps?
Use of AcneStar gel can reflect immediate results when combined with an AcneStar soap. Let’s scroll through a list of 3 simple steps to apply this product to achieve effective and quicker results.
Step 1: Apply AcneStar Soap On Face
Exfoliate your skin to shed off all the dirt and impurities by religiously washing your face with an AcneStar cleansing soap. This can result in a clear and glowing effect on your skin.
- Use a wet wipe or makeup remover to take off your makeup
- Rub the soap in moist hands and apply on your face
- Massage the soap in a circular motion concentrating on oily areas
Step 2: Rinse With Water
Step one focuses on attacking the bacteria while rinsing your face with water concentrates on the removal of this bacteria.
- Rise with lukewarm water
- Pat dry your skin
Check Exclusive Offers:
Step 3: Apply AcneStar Gel
Fight the bacteria even further with the usage of AcneStar gel. Treat your acne from within by applying this gel at least once a day regularly.
- Take a pea-sized amount of AcneStar gel in your hands
- Apply it on affected spots
- Leave it on your skin for the night
- Rise your face with cold water the next morning
You may also like: Vitamin E Benefits For Skin
Tips To Prevent Acne
- Avoid touching your skin
- Exfoliate your skin regularly
- Avoid sun exposure or use sunscreen while heading out of the house
- Do not pop pimples
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated
- Keep your diet healthy and avoid dairy products