Also known as Fuller’s Earth, multani mitti is a natural wonder for your skin. From improving the texture to fighting dark spots and uneven skin tone, multani mitti is like a one-stop for all your skincare needs. This clay substance also acts as a cleansing agent that sheds off all impurities and dead cells from your skin. You’re only one ingredient away from banishing all your skin issues.
Learn How To Use Multani Mitti To Fight 6 Skin Problems: Tips & Tricks
If we start to count multani mitti uses, it probably would take up the entire post. We’ve made things simpler for you and jotted down 5 most recurring skin troubles that women face and ways in which multani mitti can help tackle those.
Use 1: For Oily Skin – Multani Mitti And Rose Water
The rich content of magnesium chloride present in multani mitti can remove dead skin cells and excess oil from your pores while also remedying pimples. Mixed with rose water, multani mitti can balance your skin’s pH level by naturally cooling it and reducing oiliness. You can read in details about skin care routine for oily skin.
How To Use Multani Mitti For Pimples?
- Mix 1 tablespoon of rosewater into 1 cup of multani mitti to form a paste
- Apply it on your face and let it stay for 15-20 minutes until dry
- Wash it off with plain water
Use 2: For Dry Skin – Multani Mitti, Almond And Milk
Multani Mitti can also act as a moisturizer when combined with milk and almonds. This mixture improves your blood circulation while nourishing your skin. It also provides a radiant glow to skin.
In addition to this we have created this blog where we have mentioned some of the best tips for glowing skin. Dp check it out and let us know if you find it helpful.
How To Apply Multani Mitti, Almond and Milk?
- Crush 3-4 almonds to create a paste
- Add 1 tablespoon of multani mitti and a few drops of cold water to the paste
- Mix them well and apply on your face
- Let it stay for about 15 minutes and wash off with cold water thereafter
Use 3: For Sun Tan – Multani Mitti, Coconut Water And Sugar
The cooling effect of multani mitti can soothe out any irritation that may accompany sun tan. It also helps lighten dark skin for an even-toned finish.
How To Apply Multani Mitti, Coconut Water And Sugar?
- Mix 1 tablespoon of multani mitti, coconut water and sugar each in a bowl
- Whisk them well and apply on affected areas
- Let it stay for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water thereafter
Use 4: For Acne, Blackheads And Whiteheads – Multani Mitti, Almond And Glycerin
Clogged dirt and impurities potentially lead to acne, blackheads and whiteheads on your skin. Multani mitti can act as an exfoliator that unclogs these pores. Scrubbing your face with multani mitti and almond paste can help remove dead skin cells while glycerin keeps your skin hydrated.
How To Apply Multani Mitti, Almond And Glycerin?
- Crush 3-4 almonds to create a paste
- Mix 3 tablespoons of multani mitti, 2 tablespoons of almond paste and a few drops of glycerin together
- Apply the paste on your face and scrub it in circular motion
- Rinse it off with cold water
Use 5: For Improved Complexion – Multani Mitti, Papaya And Honey
Multani mitti aids nourishment to your skin with its natural oils. Its skin whitening properties provide a lighter effect on your skin making it look radiant and glowing.
How To Apply Multani Mitti, Papaya And Honey?
- Mix 1 tablespoon of multani mitti, honey and papaya pulp each
- Apply the mixture on your face and let it stay until dry
- Rinse it off with plain water
Tips To Remember While Using Multani Mitti
- Try not to infuse bubbles when creating a multani mitti pack
- Make sure that the paste is thick
- Opt for a plastic bowl and wash it immediately after use otherwise the multani mitti could stick to the surface
Our skin really don’t like winter as it brings numbers of problems for skin. and it is important to follow a good skin care routine. Check out our blog where we have mentioned a to z winter care tips for skin.