Skip to Content
Kajal has always been one of the most important beauty products for a woman. In fact, the use of kajal goes much beyond being cosmetic. Nowadays, kajals come in various forms like a roll-on, a pencil and those which can be applied with a wand.
While applying a kajal is easy, removing it is a huge task because it is worn on the waterline of the eyes. Harsh cleansers can do more harm than good and thus, it is of utmost importance to use gentle cleaning techniques. Removing kajal from your eyes should spare you the horror of stubborn smudges. It should also be absolutely gentle on your skin around the eyes.
Here we’ll tell about 9 easy and effective ways by which you can remove kajal from your eyes, and even those nasty stains on your clothes.
Best Ways To Remove Kajal – Beauty Hacks
There are many eye makeup removers available in the market that you can use. But, other than those, you can also make use of simple home ingredients to remove kajal from eyes. Make sure you clean your eyes properly lest it causes red or itchy eyes or any other problem.
Cleansing should be a part of your daily beauty regime as it removes not only makeup but also dirt and grime from your face. Cleansing milk is also gentle on the skin which makes it a great kajal removing substance.
How To Remove Kajal By Using Cleansing Milk?
- Take a small amount of cleansing milk on a cotton ball
- Massage it around your eyes and face to remove kajal from your eyes
Coconut and olive oil are two of the best ingredients you can use on your face. These ingredients remove makeup effectively and nourish your face. These help in preventing dark circles as well. You can also use castor oil as it helps in promoting the growth of eyelashes.
How To Remove Kajal By Using Coconut Oil Or Olive Oil?
- Pick up a cold-pressed or virgin variant of these oils
- You can either warm the oil a little or use it as it is
- Add a few drops of oil on a Q-tip and swipe it on the waterline
- Leave it there for a few seconds before wiping it off with cotton or a soft cloth
- You can also add some pure Aloe Vera gel with your choice of oil
3. Wet Piece of Cloth
The easiest thing you can get your hands on if you’re in a hurry is a wet piece of cloth. It is safe and the only thing you need to make sure is that you rub it gently over the eyes and not be too harsh.
How To Remove Kajal By Using Wet Cloth?
- Soak a soft piece of cloth in water
- Rub it under your eyes to remove kajal
Another handy and effective method to get rid of kajal from your eyes is to use petroleum jelly. It removes kajal and its traces while leaving your skin soft.
How To Remove Kajal By Using Petroleum Jelly?
- Take some petroleum jelly on your fingertips and massage it on the lower or upper lid as needed. Make sure the product doesn’t get inside the eye.
- Take a cotton pad and wipe the product away to reveal a beautiful and clear skin
Micellar Water is gentle and yet surprisingly powerful. It cleanses and refreshes skin without harsh rubbing. Just get one that suits your skin type and you’re good to go.
You may also like
How To Remove Kajal By Using Micellar Water?
- Take some Micellar Water on a Q-tip or a cotton ball
- Gently wipe away the kajal from around your eyes