Content Creation Process & Editorial Details
CashKaro blogs have an easy-to-read format with accurate information. They mention relevant information about the product with actionable buttons, directing you to the brand or product. The content is edited and fact-checked to maintain accuracy.
We follow these steps in our content creation process:
- Topic Selection: We look at search trends and pick topics which give way to brands and categories partnered on CashKaro. Relevant topics are then filtered, and content is written to answer the reader’s queries and ease their process of online shopping.
- Research, Writing, and Editing: Our team aims to deliver authentic and objective pieces of content to help our readers make well-informed decisions. While the essence of the brand or product is well laid-out, our writers also maintain the structure, grammar, and readability of the blog. The blog is edited to ensure smooth content flow and eliminate redundancy.
- Imagery and Visuals: Proper images, videos, and infographics are used to enhance the content and visual appeal. They are checked based on quality and the use of illicit images is strictly disregarded.
Internal and External Links
Internal links are added to help you access other relevant content on our website. Some links may also be directed to our website’s store pages. External links may lead you to other websites, videos, or product/brand pages which may provide additional information about that topic.
Content Reviews and Quality Updates
Our editorial team evaluates and reoptimizes content to ensure that our content is:
- Up to date with current guidelines and trends
- Includes updated products, and facts and figures
- Answers important questions of readers
If you wish to provide feedback or direct us to any inconsistency in our content, you can reach out to us at email ID.
CashKaro Editorial Policy
The CashKaro blog aims to simplify a reader’s search for the best brands or products online. The blog answers several insightful questions like how to choose a product, its features, FAQs related to the topic, and more. Our editorial policy ensures relevance, transparency, accuracy, and quality of the information provided.
Our Editorial Principles
- Accuracy & Reliability: Our content covers reliable information about the brand and products. Various user reviews and ratings are also taken into consideration to offer objective pieces of content to our readers.
- Readers First: Every blog is written keeping the reader in mind. Our blogs cover diverse topics under various categories like Beauty, Home & Kitchen, Appliances, Lifestyle, Grocery, Baby Products, etc. Complex information and jargon are broken down into simpler sentences, making the blog a quick and easy read.
- Inclusivity & Sensitivity: Our content is mostly written for our readers in India. We make sure our content is inclusive, compassionate, promotes respect, and does not include any information that might hurt the sentiments of people.
- Editorial Integrity: The CashKaro blog covers editorial and advertorial content both. Any commission that we might make from a purchase is clearly mentioned on the page. For beauty and other products or topics that may claim health benefits, CashKaro blogs should not be taken as medical advice. A consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Product Recommendations & Listings
CashKaro has a team of experts that go through an array of products online so that you don’t have to. They research extensively to curate an ace list that you can refer to. It makes your search for the best product online easier. The list is completely editorial, and there’s no preferential treatment given to any brand.
If you have feedback, suggestion, or a comment, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.