When it comes to makeup, blushes act as understated, subtle components that complement the rest of your makeup. The new-age cream blush formulas are much more advanced and have great staying power. They have a silky smooth consistency and are more natural than their powdery counterparts.
The market is full of reputed brands offering cream blushes that work wonders for both oily and dry skin. The best part is that in the cold season, cream blushes give you a soft and moist look along with a gorgeous glow. Check out our guide below that will help you choose from the best cream blush brands according to your requirement and budget.
|Our Top Picks||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Faces Canada||Check Prices|
|Sugar Cosmetics||Check Prices|
|Ruby’s Organics||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Cream Blush for You?
Having a good cream blush can instantly transform your makeup, adding more definition to your face. In India, you can find good quality cream blush ranging from Rs 150 to Rs 2,500 and more. Here are some factors we considered before curating this list.
Formula & Ingredients
Here, we have added products that have supremely-pigmented formulas to give you that perfect flush of colour in one go. All the products are very creamy and lightweight and glide beautifully on your skin. They also blend easily and have buildable formulas. We also added products with nourishing ingredients such as vitamins, shea butter, floral extracts, and more.
Although cream blushers will suit every skin type, people with dry skin might enjoy them more due to their nourishing formula. All the products have a featherweight formula that will not dry out your skin and give you a natural look. Check out the full list and pick one that suits you best!
List of the Top 15 Cream Blushes in India
On this page:
1. Faces Canada
Faces Canada’s Ultimate Pro Blend Finity Stick Blushes come in a variety of colours and a creamy formulation. The Canadian brand has a great reputation in India and a unique range of cosmetics that you’ll surely fall in love with.
Prominent Features of the Faces Canada Ultime Pro Matte Mousse Blush:
- Lightweight and creamy blush that blends evenly to give you a flush of colour
- Has a nicely-pigmented formula to lend the perfect colour payoff
- Has a velvety finish and looks very flattering on Indian skin tones
- Contains glycerine that keeps your skin nourished
- Comes in a tube and weighs 20 grams
- Featherweight formula
- Value for money
Why We Picked the Faces Canada Ultime Pro Matte Mousse Blush?
This blush has a soft texture that makes it easy to apply on the skin and can be used to attain medium to the perfect tint. Moreover, its tube packaging makes it convenient to store and carry. You get excellent pigmentation and a lovely matte finish that can be intensified as per the user’s choice.
2. Sugar Cosmetics
Sugar Cosmetics’ Face FWD Blush Stick offers you a flawless matte look. The brand was founded in 2015 by Vineeta Singh and Kaushik Mukherjee and has its headquarters in Mumbai.
Prominent Features of the Sugar Cosmetics Face FWD Blush Stick:
- Highly-pigmented blush that offers a nice glow to your cheeks
- Matte formula that settles easily and doesn’t feel cakey at all
- Lightweight product that’s easily buildable
- Comes in a stick form and weighs 7 grams
- Easy to blend
- Creamy formula
Why We Picked the Sugar Cosmetics Face FWD Blush Stick?
It has a light consistency and glides on the skin easily. The highly pigmented formula adds a lovely flush of colour to the cheeks, and just a few dabs can last for a long time. Simply roll over its bullet casing to reveal the stick and apply it on your cheeks anywhere to get that perfect makeup look.
3. Ruby’s Organic
Ruby’s Organic Crème Blushes have amazing texture and can be used as a lip stain too. The brand makes plant and mineral-based makeup that you must get your hands on!
Prominent Feature of the Ruby’s Organics Creme Blush:
- Soft cream blush that glides and blends like a dream
- This can also be used as a lip and cheek tint
- Highly-pigmented formula to offer a pop of colour
- Has a nourishing formula that doesn’t dry out your skin
- Comes in a small jar and weighs 5.5 grams
- Wide colour range
Why We Picked the Ruby’s Organics Creme Blush?
These blushes are cruelty-free and offer light coverage on the cheeks. You can pick from a plethora of tints available and use them to attain an everyday look. These cream blushes are rich in jojoba oil and shea butter that lend them a creamy texture. They feel lightweight on application and have a nourishing formula that is free of toxins.
4. PAC Studio
PAC Cosmetics is a well-known brand that has affordable products in the beauty and skincare range. The brand was established in 2002 and has become one of the top contenders on the market today.
Prominent Features of the PAC Studio Cream Blusher:
- Creamy blush that blends beautifully on your skin
- Has a supreme pigment that adds a nice flush of colour and definition
- Has a buildable formulation to get the look that you want
- Comes in a palette and weighs 8 grams
- Comes in multiple colours
- Suitable for all skin types
- Smooth formula
Why We Picked the PAC Studio Cream Blusher?
These blushes are one of a kind and offer a natural-looking tint to your cheeks. The creamy blush blends effortlessly into the skin, improves dullness, and removes discolouration. Available in numerous colours to choose from, these blushes are suitable for all skin tones.
Founded in Toronto, Canada, MAC in March 1984, MAC has taken the makeup industry by storm by offering a wide range of products that blend street-savvy and glamorous styles. Today, it is sold in over 120 countries around the world.
Prominent Features of the MAC Cream Blush:
- Lightweight and luxurious formula that applies and blends easily
- Sheer finish that adds a natural flush of colour to your skin
- Comes in a palette which makes it easy to carry
- Cushion-like texture
- Doesn’t feel cakey
- Value for money
Why We Picked the MAC Cream Blush?
When it comes to blushes, MAC offers the best texture along with beautiful pigmentation. MAC Creme Blend Blush comes in many shades and promises up to 8 hours of staying power.
6. Wet n Wild
Wet n Wild manufactures numerous makeup products, including lipsticks, nail paints, mascara and more. The brand was launched in 1979 and offers affordable yet high-quality cosmetics.
Prominent Features of the Wet n Wild Makeup Stick Blush:
- You get beautiful colours for fresh and tinted cheeks anytime
- Made with hydrating butter, vitamins, seed oils, and other natural ingredients
- Contains fresh extracts that lend it a pleasant fragrance
- Multipurpose stick that can be used for contour and highlight your face
One of the leading manufacturers of colour cosmetics globally, Inglot has over three decades of experience. Its products combine scientific technology with vibrant colours. Besides, the high-quality ingredients go hand in hand with reasonable prices.
Prominent Features of the Inglot AMC Cream Blush:
- Inglot AMC Cream Blush comes in 12 shades and tub packaging
- The texture is creamy because of jojoba oil, which also gives you a dose of nourishment
- Has a smooth formula that’s super pigmented
- Comes in a mini jar
- Rich and creamy
- Delivers a natural finish
One of the several subsidiary brands of L’Oreal, Maybelline, was founded back in 1915 by a 19-year-old entrepreneur Thomas Lyle Williams. The 102-year-old company’s headquarters is in New York, and the brand enjoys global popularity.
Prominent Features of the Maybelline Dream Touch Blush:
- Lightweight whipped formula that blends easily
- Has intense pigment to offer a great colour payoff
- It has attractive glass tub packaging and weighs 7.5 grams
- Makes your skin glow
- Perfect for everyday makeup
9. Elizabeth Arden
Founded by Elizabeth Arden, a legendary innovator and entrepreneur, this brand dates back almost 100 years. We love Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush for its luxurious feel and texture.
Prominent Features of the Elizabeth Arden Cream Blush:
- A soft crème formula that lifts and contours cheeks for a fresh, dewy finish
- It is enriched with vitamins A, C, and E that keep your skin nourished
- Glides and blends easily into your skin
- Comes in a palette and weighs 2.67 grams
- Lightweight formula
- Adds a nice definition to your face
- Soft and creamy texture
Owned by Hindustan Unilever, this is the most popular Indian cosmetics brand specialising in a wide array of skincare and beauty products. You can choose from Lakme Pure Rouge Blush, Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Blush Duos, Lakme Absolute Illuminating Blush, and a few others.
Prominent Features of the Lakme Absolute Cheek Contour Blush:
- Soft and creamy stick blush that glides like butter on your skin
- Featherweight formula that blends very easily
- Highly pigmented blush that settles to a powder matte finish
- Comes in a stick form and weighs 0.5 grams
- Comes in multiple shades
- Spreads easily
Founded by Charles Revson, this brand unveils the beauty inherent in each woman with its unique products. Go for Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blush. We’re sure you will be bowled over by the gorgeous shades. The pigmentation is buildable, which allows you to layer on the blush.
Prominent Features of the Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blush:
- Cream blush that has a velvety formula and spreads easily on your skin
- Has nourishing ingredients to prevent your skin from drying
- Offers a natural glow and definition to your face
- Comes in a palette and weighs 11.3 grams
- Has a pleasant fragrance
- Gentle on the skin
- Lightweight pigment
Founded in 1909, this is one of the most esteemed beauty brands in the world. This French cosmetics company holds a reputation for being one of the most ethical companies across the globe. Its range of cream blushes can provide a natural flush to your cheeks, adds a pop of colour or can be used to sculpt cheekbones with the buildable cream.
Prominent Features of the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Blush Stick:
- Has intense pigment that offers vibrant colour payoff on your cheeks
- It is an easily blendable and buildable formula
- Comes in a retractable stick form and weighs 9 grams
- Hassle-free application
- Adds a subtle glow as well
Founded in Los Angeles by Toni Ko in 1999, NYX Cosmetics is a subsidiary of L’Oreal. The cream blushes offered by this brand provide a soft texture with a dewy finish. Be it shimmer or matte, this brand will leave you spoilt for choice.
Prominent Features of the NYX Stick Blush:
- Supremely pigmented stick blush that’s very easy to apply
- Very creamy texture that glides on the skin without pulling it
- Comes in a retractable stick form that is travel-friendly
- Soft and creamy blush
- Very well pigmented
A Swedish consumer goods company, Oriflame Cosmetics, was founded in 1967 by brothers Jonas and Robert at Jochnick. Oriflame Studio Artist Cream Blush is offered in three shades, which come in tube packaging.
Prominent Features of the Oriflame Cream Blush:
- The texture is lightweight as well as smooth, which doesn’t feel heavy on the skin
- The creamy liquid blush blends easily
- Comes in a tube and weighs 20 ml
- Comes in multiple shades
- Lightweight formula
15. Blue Heaven
Founded in 1974 by two brothers, Mr Charanjit Singh and Mr Gurnam Singh, Blue Heaven has experienced a revolutionary journey in the Indian decorative cosmetics industry. It has emerged to be a benchmark in the field of beauty cosmetics.
Prominent Features of the Blue Heaven Diamond Blush-On:
- This is a highly pigmented blush that offers a good colour payoff
- The colour will last on your face for hours after application
- Offers a natural finish to your skin
- Weightless formula
- Safe on skin
Cream blushes are perfect for anyone who doesn’t like powder-based makeup or wants to achieve a glowy makeup look. In this article, we have listed some of the best cream blush in India based on their formula, pigment, and ingredients. While we really like the products from Faces Canada, Sugar Cosmetics, and MAC, let us know which one you like the most.
What is the most popular cream blush?
Faces Canada’s Ultime Pro Blend Finity Stick Blush and Sugar Cosmetics’ Face FWD Blush Stick are India’s most popular cream blushes.
Is cream blush better than powder blush?
Yes, cream blushes are better than powder blush because they are more pigmented than powder blush and blend well for deeper skin tones. They are also much more hydrating and suitable for people with dry skin.
How do I choose a blush colour?
You must choose a blush colour according to your skin undertones. If you have a dark skin tone, go for bold reds and deep shades. Colours like coral and red pop suit well for medium-dark skin tones. If you have medium-toned skin, go for pinks and hints of reds. Apricots, shimmers, rose, and baby pink blushes suit well for people with medium to fair skin tones.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. To create a list of the best blushes that you can trust, we evaluated factors such as price, longevity, pigmentation, and more. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.