A pimple is caused when an oil gland becomes clogged or infected. This leads to swelling and red lesions that are filled with pus. They mostly come around adolescence but can affect people at any age. If you’re someone who cannot deal with your pimples and acne anymore, look no further! Here is a curated list of the best pimple creams in India that work wonders in getting rid of pimples and acne.
How to Choose the Best Cream for Pimples?
It is a myth that people with pimples shouldn’t use moisturisers. Although finding a good moisturiser can be a little difficult but we will make that easy for you today. In India, you can find a lot of good quality creams for pimples ranging from Rs 250 to Rs 1,299. Here are some basic factors you should consider before buying one.
As tricky as it sounds, picking a cream for acne isn’t that difficult if you understand what works for you. When buying one, you should go through the ingredient list and check if it has salicylic acid, neem, aloe vera, tea tree oil, and vitamin C as they all help reduce acne significantly. Creams with glycerin and hyaluronic acid can greatly help keep your skin moisturised without clogging your pores.
Acne-prone skin is quite sensitive so it’s best to use products with minimal ingredients. Try to use fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, and oil-free products. Avoid using creams with parabens, chemicals, mineral oil, SLS, etc. as that can add more to the inflammation. Here you can also check best Under Eye Creams & Night Creams in India.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Khadi Natural||Check Prices|
List of the Top 10 Pimple Creams in India
Skip to Content
- 1. Khadi Natural Anti Pimple Cream
- 2. Himalaya Herbals Acne and Pimple Cream
- 3. O3+ Zitderm Acne and Pimple Cream
- 4. Earthvedic Anti Acne Cream
- 5. Vaadi Herbals Anti Acne Cream
- 6. Garnier Men Acno Fighting Day Cream
- 7. Biotique Bio Winter Green Spot Correcting Anti Acne Cream
- 8. Dr Batra’s Natural Anti Acne Cream
- 9. Neutrogena Acne Treatment Vanishing Formula
- 10. Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel
- Which cream is best for pimples?
- Can aloe vera remove pimples?
1. Khadi Natural Anti Pimple Cream
Khadi Natural products are made under the guidance of qualified Ayurveda doctors. They make use of herbal active ingredients which are paraben-free. The brand was founded in 1963 and has been making superb ayurvedic products ever since.
Prominent Features of the Khadi Natural Anti Pimple Cream:
- Made using shea butter to keep your skin nourished
- Perfect for oily and acne-prone skin
- Helps reducing acne
- Comes in a mini tub
- Weighs 50 grams
- Controls acne, pimples, and skin eruptions
- Keeps the skin smooth and soft
- Has astringent and cooling properties
- Unhygienic tub packaging
- Makes skin oily
Why We Picked the Khadi Natural Anti Pimple Cream?
If you love herbal products as much as we do, you will thoroughly enjoy using this one! It’s made with beneficial natural ingredients that are not harsh on your skin and treat acne within no time.
2. Himalaya Herbals Acne and Pimple Cream
Himalaya is a brand that promises health and good living. It brings a wide range of products and this acne and pimple cream has herbal ingredients that are gentle on your skin. Using it regularly will surely help you get rid of pimples permanently.
Prominent Features of the Himalaya Herbals Acne and Pimple Cream:
- Enriched with silk cotton tree extracts and alum, this cream works to soothe inflammation
- Barbados aloe helps keep your skin hydrated and escalates healing
- Also helps in treating sunburns and dermatitis
- Comes in a tube and weighs 20 grams
- Has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory ingredients
- Tackles pimples and acne
- Blends well
- Provides a neat finish
Does not deal with oiliness
Why We Picked the Himalaya Herbals Acne and Pimple Cream?
Acne is best treated through natural means and this cream has a blend of potent natural ingredients that are anti-fungal to help heal and soothe your affected skin. If you’re looking for an easy way to control pimples and get clear skin, try using this one!
3. O3+ Zitderm Acne and Pimple Cream
O3+ is an Indian skincare brand that was founded in 2003 by Vineet Kapur. It makes products such as facial kits, creams, detan kits, and sheet masks that are quite popular amongst Indian buyers today.
Prominent Features of the O3+ Zitderm Acne and Pimple Cream:
- It regulates oil production in the skin thus reducing pimples
- It is an effective remedy for those who have to deal with frequent breakouts
- It is one of the most effective the counter cream for battling acne
- Also, a great remedy to tighten open pores
- Comes in a tube and weighs 50 ml
- Dries out pimples in a few days
- Makes the skin healthy and young
- Controls oiliness
- Not suitable for dry skin
Why We Picked the O3+ Zitderm Acne and Pimple Cream?
This is an excellent moisturiser that helps control oil production while ensuring that your skin is nicely hydrated. Regularly using it can give you great results and help tighten your pores as well. It will also impart a natural glow that makes your skin look super healthy!
4. Earthvedic Anti Acne Cream
Earthvedic is a relatively new brand that’s made a huge impact on the Indian market with its amazing products. The company was founded in 2016 and manufactures ayurvedic-inspired personal care and sexual wellness products.
Prominent Features of the Earthvedic Anti Acne Cream:
- It has astringent properties that reduce acne with its cooling effects
- It heals infections and makes the skin healthy
- This cream is great for oily skin which is prone to easy pimple breakouts and helps control pesky pimple problems by cleaning out the pores
- Its anti-bacterial formula keeps the skin healthy preventing more pimples from breaking out
- Keeps skin soft and bacteria-free
- Prevents pimples and acne
- Makes the skin healthy
- Protects skin from further eruptions
Why We Picked the Earthvedic Anti Acne Cream?
A soothing cream made with aloe, turmeric, and Neem that will treat your pimples without being too harsh on the skin. This product helps heal infections and prevents breakouts, leaving you with clear and healthy skin.
5. Vaadi Herbals Anti Acne Cream
Vaadi Herbals is another leading ayurvedic skincare, haircare, and personal care brand that hails from India. It was founded in 2006 and now exports to over 15 countries across the world.
Prominent Features of the Vaadi Herbals Anti-Acne Cream:
- This product contains properties of neem, clove, tea tree and orange extracts that aid in curing pimples
- It kills pimple-causing bacteria and unclogs the skin
- This is a very good cream to battle regular acne outbreaks and with time can help get rid of acne permanently
- Also has neem extracts that render anti-bacterial effects
- Comes in a mini tub and weighs 30 grams
- Controls oils secretion
- Clears blemishes and pigmentation
- Nourishes skin
- Might not be readily available in retail stores
Why We Picked the Vaadi Herbals Anti Acne Cream?
Infused with anti-fungal ingredients such as neem extracts, this cream can do wonders to your acne-ridden skin. It also has clove oil that kills any bacteria and helps in unclogging your pores so that your skin can breathe properly. It may also help you reduce fine lines and pigmentation on your skin.
6. Garnier Men Acno Fighting Day Cream
Garnier has been a popular name in India for decades, mainly due to its excellent shampoo and hair colour range. This French brand has a range of cosmetics and skincare products as well that we love and you must check out!
Prominent Features of the Garnier Men Acno Fighting Day Cream:
- It contains Vitamin B3 and also has whitening agents
- This cream is especially for men and will leave the skin acne-free and will prevent future breakouts from happening
- Also contains salicylic acid for acne control
- Comes in a tube and weighs 60 grams
- Has a cooling sensation
- Salicylic acid combats pimples
- Has a matte effect
Might make the skin dry
7. Biotique Bio Winter Green Spot Correcting Anti Acne Cream
Founded in 1992 by Vinita Jain, Biotique is one of the most popular ayurvedic skincare and haircare brands in India today. The company is based out of Noida and has a solid clientele across the country.
Prominent Features of the Biotique Bio Winter Anti Acne Cream:
- This cream is meant for oily and acne-prone skin
- Made with natural ingredients and is mild on the skin
- It also helps control further pimple breakout and dries out current pimples quite effectively
- Comes in a mini tub and weighs 15 grams
- Corrects spots
- Controls and prevents acne
- Reduces redness
- Has a cooling effect
8. Dr Batra’s Natural Anti Acne Cream
Dr Batra’s Healthcare is a prominent name in the Indian healthcare sector. The company was founded in 1982 and makes homeopathy products. It is based out of Mumbai.
Prominent Features of Dr Batra’s Natural Anti Acne Cream:
- It has soothing properties
- It eliminates infections and regenerates healthy skin
- It also contains Olive leaf extracts that prevent the skin from damage and ageing
- Cleanses skin and prevents infections
- Comes in a tube and weighs 100 grams
- Fights acne
- Gives healthy skin
- Oregon grape root reduces skin irritation
Have to apply multiple times for fast results
9. Neutrogena Acne Treatment Vanishing Formula
Neutrogena is America’s leading skincare, haircare, and cosmetics brand. It was founded in 1930 by Emanuel Stolaroff and is owned by Johnson & Johnson. The products are a bit on the mid-ranged side but totally worth your investment.
Prominent Features of the Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment:
- Contains high doses of acne medication Benzoyl Peroxide
- It removes pimples and prevents new ones.
- his is also a great cream if you want to see a dramatic reduction in your pimples and improvement in your skin quality
- Oil-free formula that keeps skin clear
- Effective pimple removal
- Light and fast absorption
- Chemicals might irritate the skin
10. Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel
Sebamed is a popular German brand that retails medicated skincare products that work like absolute magic on your skin. The brand was founded in 1957 by Heinz Maurer and has its head offices in Boppard town district Salzig, Germany.
Prominent Features of the Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel:
- Has panthenol that deals with present pimples and acne
- It also prevents further breakouts
- It helps balance the pH level
- Contains hyaluronic acid that keeps your skin hydrated
- Comes in a tube and weighs 50 grams
- Lightweight and oil-free
- Softens the skin
- Kills acne-causing bacteria
No sun protection
You can also buy these at the best prices using Purplle offers through CashKaro.
Dealing with pimples can become a headache for you if you don’t use the right products on your skin. To help you find the right products, we have listed some of the best pimple creams available in India. Our personal favourite creams are from Khadi and Neutrogena but you can definitely explore the list and find out what would work for your skin.
Which cream is best for pimples?
Khadi Natural Anti Pimple Cream, Neutrogena On-The-Spot Cream, and Sebamed Clear Face Gel are some of the best creams for pimples.
Can aloe vera remove pimples?
Yes, aloe vera has anti-bacterial properties that can help reduce inflammation and keep acne away.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of skilled researchers who deeply study different products before adding them here. Our goal is to offer you the most reliable suggestions so that you can make an informed purchase. We also take into consideration customer reviews to ensure that we offer unbiased information.
👋CashKaro Exclusive Offer👋
Hungry for more Cashback 💸? Download CashKaro App to get a Rs 60 bonus Cashback + Save up to Rs 15,000/month on online shopping.