Skip to Content
- 1. VLCC Diamond Facial Kit
- 2. NutriGlow Gold Kesar Facial Kit
- 3. Himalaya Pure Skin Neem Facial Kit
- 4. Lotus Radiant Gold Facial Kit
- 5. O3 Facial Kit
- 6. VLCC Papaya Fruit Facial Kit
- 7. NutriGlow Wine Facial Kit
- 8. Aroma Magic Bridal Glow Facial Kit
- 9. Nature’s Essences Ravishing Gold Facial Kit
- 10. Vaadi Herbals Lavender Anti-Ageing Spa Facial Kit
- 7 Questions About the Best Facial Kits For All Skin Types Answered
Want to get healthy, bright skin at home but tired of splurging money at those expensive salon trips? Facial kits are the one stop solution for all your skincare woes. From cleansing and exfoliating to moisturising and brightening, they are an all-in-one home care package. While most of them help refresh your skin to attain a natural glow, the best facial kits also have active plant ingredients like papaya and neem, or elemental gold to help you attain a flawlessly beautiful skin.
With the wide variety of facial kits available on the market, picking the right one for your skin can become a task. So to help you make the best choice for your skin, here is a list of our handpicked favourites to grab this season.
10 Best Facial Kits To Pamper Your Skin
One of the best facial kits available in the market, this VLCC Diamond Facial Kit reduces wrinkles and rejuvenates skin, leaving it youthful and glowing. Diamond Bhasma present in the facial detoxifies and helps build skin immunity to fight against pollution. The jojoba oil, olive oil, and aloe vera extracts help moisturise, nourish, and soothe your skin to leave it feeling supple and rejuvenated after use.
This pack consists of diamond scrub, diamond detox lotion, diamond massage gel, and wash-off mask to give you the complete at-home facial experience.
- Hydrating and moisturizing
- Reduces dark spots and pigmentation
- Removes dead cells and works on regeneration
- Fights pollution damage
- May not suit oily skin
Enriched with saffron, turmeric, and orange oil extracts, this facial kit from NutriGlow enhances your complexion, and combats dry skin problems like wrinkles, dark spots, and fine lines. The facial kit contains a cleanser, an exfoliating scrub, a gel, a cream, a face tightening mask, and a touchup serum. Using this kit helps you remove dead and damaged cells and brighten up your skin to perfection.
Free from parabens and sulphates, it is a completely natural formula that cleanses, hydrates, and revitalises the skin for a long-lasting shine.
- Paraben and SLS free
- Relieves rashes and redness
- Reduces scarring and pigmentation
- Ideal for all skin types
- May not tighten skin after single use
A simple no-fuss facial kit, this Himalaya Pure Skin Neem Facial Kit contains a neem face wash, a neem scrub, and a neem face pack. The scrub is powered with neem, turmeric, and fuller’s earth and helps clean clogged pores, black heads, and impurities. It also contains apricot for deeply cleansing the skin from within.
This facial kit regulates excess oil secretion, thereby delivering an oil-free glowing skin. It is effective in hydrating the skin while also purifying it deeply, and is ideal for both men and women.
- Eliminates blackheads
- Removes dead cells
- Hydrates the skin from within
- Makes skin softer and more radiant
- The scrub might not be suitable for sensitive skin
This Lotus Radiant Gold Facial Kit is blended with pure 24carat gold, horse chestnut, and papaya extracts, and is free from any type of harmful chemicals. The products have a rich, creamy texture that combat early signs of ageing, and leave the skin smooth and youthful with an even toned complexion.
This facial kit is known to have antiseptic properties and also helps in removing dead cells. It replenishes moisture and keeps your skin hydrated from deep within.
- Affordable and easily available
- Gives instant glow and adds sheen to face
- Deep cleanses skin
- Improves skin tone
- Effects stay for long
- Slightly Pricey
This O3+ Bridal Facial Kit is suitable for all skin types and helps boost the radiance and natural brightness off the skin. Enriched with peppermint, cucumber and shea butter, this kit provides natural nourishment to your skin, removes dead cells, and helps lighten dark spots.
This 10-step facial kit gently cleanses, tones and moisturizes the skin with its powerful formula to ensure a smoother, radiant, and clearer skin.
- Rejuvenates and effectively lightens your skin
- Induced with SPF, it works on tan removal
- The cream can be used regularly
- You can use it multiple times
It’s slightly expensive
Tired of pollution and sun damage wearing down your skin’s natural glow and radiance? VLCC Papaya Fruit Facial is one of the best facial kits for brighter complexion and even skin tone. It not only lightens blemishes, minimises enlarged pores, and fades superficial pigmentation but the antioxidant-rich papaya also soothes and cools the skin.
This is great for oily skin and helps control pimples and acne as well.
- Cools the skin while leaving it visibly radiant and refreshed
- Tightens the skin
- Reduces wrinkles, and lightens tan spots
- Improves skin complexion
- Difficult to store leftover product in the sachets
Give yourself the twin benefits of a salon and a spa at home with this NutriGlow Wine Facial Kit. Curated to give you a blemish-free complexion with the goodness of red wine, it also aids brighten, hydrate, and nourish your skin from within. The kit contains a cleanser, a scrub, a hydrating gel, a brightening cream, a face pack, and soothing serum for fresh touchups.
The kit comes accompanied with a gentle massager which is waterproof, and helps improve blood circulation, boosts collagen production, and relaxes your skin to give it a classic glow.
- Red grapes, red rose, and patchouli extracts
- Reduces pigmentation and marks when used regularly
- Moisturises and tightens skin
- Effective on reducing dark circles
- Might not suit dry skin
Looking for that fresh and bright bridal radiance? Aroma Magic Bridal Glow Facial Kit is one of the best facial kits for that purpose. Suitable for all skin types, it helps you remove tan, pigmentation, and cleanses deeply. It also rejuvenates the skin from within and adds a flushed glow to it.
Great for those who want to use facial on sensitive skin, it reverses pollution damage caused on the skin and lends it a polished shine.
- It removes tan
- Reduces the redness from acne
- Cleanses deeply
- Adds brilliance and glow
The packets in the product can become a little difficult to store
Get yourself a Nature’s Gold Facial Kit, which does exactly what the salon will do, for a quarter of the price. Suitable for all types of skin, it does not cause irritation even on sensitive skin because of its pH balanced formula. Meant to deeply condition your skin, it also deeply cleanses and revitalises your skin. This facial kit provides a nice aromatic experience, and can be used at least 3-4 times.
This is one of the most recommended gold kit in the market to achieve a blinding highlighted glow and flawless skin.
- Balances pH balance of the skin
- Deep conditioning of the skin
- Lasting highlighted glow
- Deeply cleanses and moisturises
Might dry out the skin a little
If you too are a fan of the soothing scent of lavendar and rosemary, then this Vaadi Herbals Anti-Ageing Spa cream just might be the one for you. Formulated to give you younger-looking skin in just a few days, this facial is a complete spa treatment for your face. It not only helps make the skin firmer and more elastic, it also boosts cell regeneration to delay early signs of a ageing.
Each pack contains a cleansing cream, a scrub, a massaging cream, and a face pack.
- Soft, smooth and clean
- Imparts a healthy glow to the skin
- A calming and relaxing scent of lavender
- Does not dry out the skin
- Sometimes, the face scrub feels a bit rough on the skin
7 Questions About the Best Facial Kits For All Skin Types Answered
1. What is the best facial kit for oily skin?
A good facial kit should aim at exfoliating dry dead cells from the skin, boost cell regeneration, make skin elastic, and brightening the skin tone. Facial kits for oily skin should be additionally effective in reducing sebum build up to provide the aforementioned benefits. Hence oily skin needs special care and oily skinned people should be extra choosy in picking a facial kit. VLCC Papaya Fruit Facial kit, Vaadi Herbals Lavender Anti ageing Spa Facial kit, and Lotus Radiant Gold Facial Kit are some of the best facial kits that suit oily skin.
2. What is the best facial kit for pigmented skin?
VLCC Diamond Facial Kit, Nature’s Good Facial kit, Lotus Radiant Gold Facial Kit, and Aroma Magic Bridal Facial kit are some of the best facial kits for pigmenteationn. These facial kits deeply cleanse the skin, lighten the skin tone, remove pigmentation, dark spots, blemishes, and sun tan, and impart a radiant glow to the skin.
3. Which facial kit is best suited for dry skin?
People with dry skin should use facial kits that aim in exfoliating dead dry cells from the skin while maintaining its moisture and pH balance. They should not cause excessive drying of the skin as it could lead to skin flakiness, irritation, and rashes. VLCC Fruit Facial Kit for Dry Skin, Rev Ayur Soothing Herbal Facial Kit for Dry Skin, Nature’s Gold Facial Kit, Vaadi Herbals Lavender Anti ageing Spa Facial kit, and Blossom Kocchar Aroma Magic Silver Facial Kit are some of the best facial kits for dry skin.
4. What are some of the best gold facial kits available in the market?
Nature’s Gold Facial Kit, VLCC New Gold Facial Kit, Lotus Herbals Radiant Gold Cellular Glow Single Facial Kit, and Aroma Magic Magic Gold Facial Kit are some of the best facial kits infused with real gold dust to improve blood circulation, reverse oxidative damage at the cellular level, and brighten skin complexion. Gold’s anti inflammatory properties soothe and relax the skin to make it look naturally brighter and sun-kissed.
5. Which is the best diamond facial kit available in the market?
VLCC Diamond facial kit, Shahnaz Husain Diamond Plus Facial kit, Biotique Diamond Facial kit with Bhasma, and Lotus Radiant Diamond Single Facial kit are some of the most effective diamond facial kits that are enriched with real diamond dust. If you are longing for a healthy and glowing skin, let your hand reach out for one of them.
6. How often should we do a facial?
A part of your beauty treatment should include a routine facial every once in two weeks when using a mild scrub, and once every month if you stay indoors a lot. If the facials are scheduled too far apart then it can not benefit your skin much, and getting one too soon may strip your skin off of essential natural oils, disbalance the pH level of your skin, and dry out the skin excessively. The best dermatologists in town recommend getting a facial once every three to four weeks as skin cells grow and need to be exfoliated in a span of 3 to 4 weeks’ time.
7. Should I steam my face before cleansing?
No, you should first cleanse your face and then use a scrub to exfoliate dead skin cells. This process should be followed by a steam therapy using essential oils, then applying a mask, and lastly moisturising your skin using a hydrating moisturizer.
How To Do Facial At Home?
Doing a facial at home is one of the most budget-friendly ways of glamming up. Once you’ve picked out the perfect product for yourself, just follow these steps:
- Cleanse your face and neck thoroughly with a good cleanser to remove oil and impurities from your skin.
- Next, use a mild facial scrub to remove dead skins and exfoliate your face well.
- Apply a light moisturising cream or facial mist on your skin to hydrate it.
- Now’s the time to use your facial kit and leave it on for the time mentioned in the instructions.
- Once you clean your face, be sure to massage it well with a good moisturizing cream which suits your skin. Be sure to massage under your eyes, cheeks, and the t-zone to get the best results.
These steps will surely help you reap the benefits of a good facial at home.
You May Also Like: