While we may not pay much attention to them, we are surrounded by different home appliances all the time. Home appliances are nothing but electronic tools or gadgets that help make our life easier and more comfortable. Whether it is an air conditioner or a washing machine, all these products come under household appliances and are a must-have need today. If you’re looking for high-quality appliances, check out the list of best home appliance brands and make the right investment.
Our Top Recommendations
How Do We Choose the Best Home Appliance Brands for You?
Home appliances are an expensive investment, and most of us buy them for long-term purposes. This makes it crucial that we purchase the right products. In India, you can buy good quality home appliances ranging from Rs 2,999 to Rs 99,999 and more. Here are some factors we considered before curating this list.
When it comes to home appliances, it is always better to go with a renowned brand. Here, we have added brands that offer quality and durability and also have great customer care service.
Style and Size
It is wise to consider the size of your space before purchasing an appliance. While some bigger appliances might look better, they may not be the best choice if your spaces cannot accommodate them properly. It also might make your home look cluttered, which doesn’t look good.
Here, we have added products that are energy-efficient so that you can save up on your electric bills while enjoying the appliances. Check out the full list to find a brand that fits your lifestyle the best.
Types of Home Appliances
Home appliances are electrical or mechanical devices that are designed to perform various tasks and chores within a household. They simplify the daily task and enhances efficiency. There are different types of home appliances serving different purposes. Some of the common ones are:
|Category of Home Appliance||Types of Appliances|
|Kitchen Appliances||Refrigerator (Used for storing food and keeping it fresh)|
|Oven and Microwave|
(For quickly heating, cooking and baking food)
(For cleaning dishes and utensils)
(Used for mixing and blending ingredients)
|Laundry Appliances||Washing Machine|
(Used for cleaning and drying clothes)
(For ironing clothes and removing wrinkles from them)
|Cleaning Appliances||Vacuum Cleaner|
(Needed for cleaning floors, tiles, carpets, etc.)
|Climate Control Appliances||Air Conditioner|
(Used for cooling indoor spaces on hot summer or humid days)
(Used for heating indoor space on cold days)
(For watching movies, tv shows, etc.)
|Home Theater System|
(For enjoying an immersive audio and video experience)
(For playing video games)
|Home Office Appliances||Computer/Laptop|
(Used for work, study, and entertainment)
(For printing documents, photos and digitising physical documents)
*This list is not inclusive. We have mentioned just a few home appliances that are used in daily life.
List of the Best Home Appliance Companies in India
Founded in 1938 by Lee Byung-chul, Samsung is one of the biggest electronics companies in the world. This South Korean multinational giant produces some of the best smartphones, home appliances, electronics, and accessories around the globe. The brand has a solid customer base in India which keeps on expanding each year.
|Maximum Rotational Speed||1400 RPM|
|Special Feature||Child Lock, Digital Inverter Technology|
|Product Dimensions||55 x 60 x 85 cm|
Prominent Features of the Samsung 8 kg Front Loading Washing Machine:
- 5-star washing machine, which is fully automatic to make washing hassle-free
- Features AI and Wi-Fi functionality which allows you to control the appliance with a mobile application
- Has 22 different washing cycles, such as Quick Wash, Active Wear, Cotton, Daily Wash, Delicates, Whites, etc, to give you multiple options for different clothes
- Has Eco Bubble technology that cleanses your clothes well, even at low temperatures
- The 1400 RPM speed helps wash and dry the clothes more efficiently
- AI offers personalisation
- The stainless steel drum is gentle on your clothes
- Stay Clean Drawer helps keep the trays cleaner
- Might vibrate too much
Why We Picked the Samsung 8 Kg Front Loading Washing?
Samsung is known for making top-notch washing machines, and this appliance is no exception. This fully automatic machine features AI and Wifi connectivity which lets you control it with your mobile phone. It has a solid build and design that not only looks very classy but is also supremely durable. The machine makes minimal to no noise while functioning and washes each cloth efficiently.
|Samsung RR20C1824CR Single Door Refrigerator||Price: Rs 22,999|
Capacity: 183 L
Energy Star: 4 Star
Dimensions: 64 x 54.9 x 130 cm
Weight: 39 kg
|Samsung MC28A5013AK Microwave Oven||Price: Rs 15,590|
Capacity: 28 L
Heating Method: Grill, Microwave, Convection
Fuel Type: Electric
Dimensions: 47.5 x 51.7 x 31 cm
Weight: 17.5 kg
Bosch is a leading electronics and technology company that hails from Germany. It was founded in 1886 by Robert Bosch and has garnered a massive clientele across the world today. Bosch retails home appliances, kitchen appliances, cleaning tools, and more that you should definitely try.
|Capacity||13 Place Settings|
|Special Feature||Eco silence drive, Dosage Assist|
|Product Dimensions||60 x 60 x 84.5 cm|
Prominent Features of the Bosch 13 Place Settings Dishwasher:
- This dishwasher features 13 place settings which are ideal for a family of 4-5 people
- Specially designed for Indian kitchens and will fit most cutlery and utensils
- Features six wash programs to give you more cleaning options
- Has an intensive kadhai programme which efficiently removes grease from your utensils
- Operates quietly
- Helps save energy
- Cleans efficiently
- Might not be suitable for bigger households
Why We Picked the Bosch 13 Place Settings Dishwasher?
This automatic dishwasher is a must-have in every home to make doing the dishes an easier task. It features 13 place settings which allow you to wash most of your dishes in one go. The appliance is designed smartly so that it can wash all your utensils easily. With this dishwasher, you don’t need to manually rinse any utensil before placing it inside.
|Bosch WAJ2416SIN Front Loading Washing Machine||Price: Rs 48,590|
Capacity: 7 kg
Energy Star: 5 Star
Dimensions: 59 x 59.8 x 84.8 cm
Weight: 71.4 kg
|Bosch MGM8842MIN Mixer Grinder||Price: Rs 10,590|
Capacity: 1.4 L
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Voltage: 240 Volts
No. of speed: 3
Weight: 5.2 kg
Glen is another prominent Indian brand that retails top-notch appliances in India. Its chimneys, air fryers, built-in appliances, etc., are quite popular on Amazon, and you must give them a try.
|Product Dimensions||59.5 x 57.5 x 59.5 cm|
Prominent Features of the Glen Mr Turbo Built-In Oven:
- High-quality oven with 65-litre capacity for efficient cooking
- Loaded with 8 functions to give you multiple cooking options
- Has a turbofan and 24-hour timer support to make cooking quicker and hassle-free
- Comes with a triple-layered glass door so that you can see inside
- Child lock feature
- Consumes less space
- Stylish design
Why We Picked the Glen Mr Turbo Built-In Oven?
This built-in oven is perfect for making different dishes and experimenting with multiple recipes at home. It has a huge 65-litre capacity and a turbofan that evenly distributes the temperature to make cooking hassle-free.
|Glen SA-3044 Air Fryer||Price: Rs 8,995|
Capacity: 2.8 L
Wattage: 1350 W
Dimensions: 32 x 32 x 35 cm
Weight: 5 kg
|GLEN 3029 Sandwich Grill Maker||Price: Rs 2,995|
Wattage: 7000 W
Material: Plastic & Metal
Voltage: 24 Volts
Dimensions: 30 x 12 x 33 cm
Weight: 2 kg
Lifelong is a leading home appliance, kitchen appliance, electronics, grooming, and lifestyle brand hailing from India. It was founded by Bharat Kalia in 2015 and has its headquarters in Gurugram.
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Special Feature||Auto Restart|
|Product Dimensions||37 x 21.7 x 18.5 cm|
Prominent Features of the Lifelong Llwh106 Flash Water Heater:
- It is an instant high-pressure water heater with 8 bar pressure rate
- This appliance is made up of high-density and thick PUF to retain internal heat and temperature
- With an outer body made of thermoplastic, it safeguards the appliance from rust and corrosion
- Features neon indicator for power on and status of water heating
- Incorporated with thermal cut-out function to ensure safety even when water levels exceed the pre-set level
- 2-year warranty
- Value for money
- It doesn’t come with any installation service
|Lifelong LLHBZ04 Infinia Hand Blender||Price: Rs 3,000|
Wattage: 400 W
Dimensions: 13.5 x 20 x 16 cm
Weight: 1 kg
|Lifelong Atta and Bread Maker||Price: Rs 9,000|
No. of Programmes: 19
Wattage: 550 W
Dimensions: 36 x 25.5 x 27 cm
Weight: 5.2 kg
Founded in 1911 by Louis and Emory Upton, Whirlpool is one of the most loved home and kitchen appliance brands in the world. It retails high-quality washing machines, refrigerators, air conditioners, microwaves, dishwashers, etc.
|Energy Star||3 Star|
|Freezer Capacity||14 L|
|Special Feature||Inverter Compressor|
|Product Dimensions||53.5 x 61.5 x 119.5 cm|
Prominent Features of the Whirlpool 190 L 3-Star Single-Door Refrigerator:
- Compact 190l refrigerator that is perfect for a small family
- Features jumbo storage, two dedicated door racks, two smaller racks, and a small freezer
- Its Insulated Capillary Technology helps enhance cooling
- The honeycomb moisture lock-in technology keeps all vegetables crisp for days
- Nice and compact for smaller homes
- Has a glossy finish with a floral print
- Retains cooling for up to 9 hours
|Whirlpool S3I3AD0 Inverter Split AC||Price: Rs 70,600|
Capacity: 1.5 Tons
Cooling Power: 5.1 KW
Dimensions: 23 x 100 x 29.5 cm
Weight: 36 kg
|Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX Dishwasher||Price: Rs 53,000|
Capacity: 14 Place Settings
Water Consumption: 9.5 L
Dimensions: 67.5 x 65 x 91 cm
Weight: 47 kg
IFB is a leading home appliance company that was established in 1974 by Bijon Nag. The Kolkata-based brand has garnered a massive customer base in India. It retails washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, ovens, chimneys, etc.
|Energy Efficiency||5 Star|
|Spin Speed||1000 RPM|
|No. of Wash Programs||12|
|Product Dimensions||51.8 x 59.7 x 59.7 cm|
Prominent Features of the IFB IFB 7 kg 5 Star Front Load Washing Machine:
- A good quality washing machine that has a 7 kg capacity which makes it ideal for a small family
- Runs at 1000 RPM speed that efficiently cleans your clothes and dries them up
- Comes with 10 different washing modes to take good care of all your clothes
- The stainless steel drum prevents the fabrics from getting damaged
- In-build heater temperature range
- Has auto-clean
- Rust-proof body
|IFB 30BRC2 Convection Microwave Oven||Price: Rs 19,390|
Capacity: 30 L
Heating Method: Convection
Fuel Type: Electric
Dimensions: 44 x 53.9 x 30 cm
Weight: 9.1 kg
|IFB CI1844X223G1 Inverter Split AC||Price: Rs 49,390|
Capacity: 1.5 Ton
Energy Star: 4 Star
Special Feature: Anti-bacterial Filter
Dimensions: 20.6 x 90 x 29.4 cm
Weight: 25 kg
Philips is one of the largest electronics and home appliances brands worldwide. The company was founded in 1891 by Gerard and Anton Philips and has its headquarters in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Its audio products, home appliances, and personal grooming products are quite a hit in India and you must give this brand a try.
|Maximum Suction||2 cm|
|Special Feature||Lightweight, Wheels, Compact|
|Product Dimensions||41 x 28.1 x 24.7 cm|
Prominent Features of the Philips PowerPro Vacuum Cleaner:
- A powerful vacuum cleaner with Powercyclone 5 technology that sucks dust and dirt quickly
- Has a 1900W motor which efficiently works to make your spaces cleaner
- Comes with a turbo brush that removes hair, dust, and dirt from your homes
- Has an advanced dust container to ensure that dirt is accumulated and disposed of easily
- High suction power
- Flexible pipe to reach different corners easily
- Attachments are easy to fit and remove
- The suction pipe could be longer
|Philips Ac1215/20 Air Purifier||Price: Rs 12,995|
Floor Area: 333 square ft.
Filter Type: HEPA
Dimensions: 37.1 x 25.7 x 60.3 cm
Weight: 5.25 kg
|PHILIPS STH3000/20 Handheld Garment Steamer||Price: Rs 4,495|
Wattage: 1000 W
Heat Time: 30 seconds
Capacity: 100 ml
Weight: 775 g
Godrej is a leading home appliance company that rules over the hearts of millions of Indians. It was launched in 1897 by Ardeshir Godrej and Pirojsha Burjorji Godrej and has its headquarters in Mumbai.
|Energy Rating||3 Star|
|Cooling Power||3.5 KW|
|Special Feature||5-in-1 convertible technology, I Sense Technology|
|Product Dimensions||21 x 84.9 x 28.9 cm|
Prominent Features of the Godrej 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC:
- This 5-in-1 convertible AC has a cooling range of 40% to 110% that you can adjust as per your comfort
- 1-ton split AC that comes with an inverter compressor to make it energy efficient
- Has I Sense technology that senses the temperature and adjusts the cooling accordingly
- Also has 3 Star rating, which lessens its energy consumption
- Works well in a small room
- Easy to operate
- Looks very stylish
- It might be a little expensive to install
|Godrej Side-By-Side Refrigerator||Price: Rs 90,000|
Capacity: 564 L
Voltage: 230 Volts
Dimensions: 64.3 x 91 x 178.6 cm
Weight: 85 kg
|Godrej Fully-Automatic Washing Machine||Price: Rs 31,250|
Capacity: 7.5 Kg
Energy Star: 5 Star
Wattage: 360 W
Dimensions: 56.5 x 56.5 x 97 cm
Weight: 31.5 kg
Founded in 1947 by Koo In-hwoi, LG is one of the largest multinational conglomerates in the world today. Headquartered in South Korea, the brand retails home appliances, kitchen appliances, and electronics that have gained worldwide traction.
|Floor Area||58 sq. meter|
|Particle Retention Size||0.02 Micron|
|Special Feature||Unique 360° Purification|
|Product Dimensions||34.3 x 58.7 x 34.3 cm|
Prominent Features of the LG PuriCare Air Purifier:
- Features High-Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filters that efficiently cleanse the air
- This appliance can cover up to 58 sq m area in your homes
- Clean Booster Technology helps clean air 74% faster than regular purifiers
- Features PM 1.0 sensor that can detect the most minute particles in the air
- Has six different lights that smartly indicate the air quality
- Smart and compact appliance
- Follows a thorough 6-step filtration
- Easy to operate
- Has no handles, which can make it a little difficult to move
|LG 55UQ7500PSF Smart LED TV||Price: Rs 79,990|
Screen Size: 55”
Display Technology: LED
Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
Dimensions: 8.7 x 124.4 x 72.6 cm
|LG Digital SN6Y Soundbar||Price: Rs 39,990|
Speaker Type: Surround Sound, Center Channel
Dimensions: 106 x 8.7 x 5.7 cm
Weight: 9.25 kg
When it comes to electronics and home appliances, Bajaj is one of the first names that comes to mind. The brand was founded in 1926 by Jamnalal Bajaj and has its headquarters in Mumbai. Its ceiling fans, coolers, home appliances, kitchen appliances, etc., are quite popular in India.
|Special Feature||Heavy, Temperature Control|
|Product Dimensions||22.5 x 11 x 0.1 cm|
Prominent Features of the Bajaj Majesty DX-11 1000W Dry Iron:
- High-quality dry iron that runs on 1000W power
- Has a 360-degree swivel cord to move the iron in any direction that you want
- Comes with German coating technology on the plate, which makes it glide smoothly
- Lightweight and compact
- Has a cord organiser
- Has an auto shut-down feature
- Some might not like the quality
|Bajaj New Shakti Neo Geyser||Price: Rs 13,150|
Capacity: 15 L
Wattage: 2000 W
Voltage: 230 Volts
Dimensions: 33.5 x 31.5 x 46.1 cm
Weight: 9.7 kg
|Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 Food Processor||Price: Rs 9,425|
Material: Stainless Steel, Polycarbonate
No. of Speeds: 3
Bowl Capacity: 0.3 L
Dimensions: 42 x 45.1 x 34.2 cm
Weight: 7.5 kg
Home Appliances Maintenance Tips
It is crucial to maintain your home appliances properly to extend their lifespan, improve their efficiency, and reduce the risk of breakdowns. Good care also prevents safety hazards and costly repairs. Here are some of the general maintenance tips that apply to most home appliances.
Regular checking– First and foremost, you must keep your appliance clean inside and out. After every use, wipe down the appliance and remove dust, dirt, or spills promptly. Also, clean filters and vents regularly.
Proper Leveling– Make sure that your appliances are level on the floor. This is important to prevent vibrations, noise, and potential damage.
Check for Leaks and Settings– For appliances that use water, you should inspect for leaks and address them promptly in order to avoid damage. Also, keep a check on the settings of the appliance for efficient results.
Replace Worn Parts– In case of wear and tear, you must get the damaged or worn-out parts changed promptly. Delaying this might affect the overall performance and might also lead to complete damage to the appliance.
Avoid Overloading– Whether you are using a refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher, etc., make sure to follow the recommended load capacity. Overloading the appliance will put strain and result in potential breakdowns.
Read the Manuals– This is another tip that you can’t miss. Always read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines before using the appliance. It will provide you with valuable information on how to use the appliance, its maintenance, safety, and troubleshooting.
Store Properly– Carefully store your appliance when not in use to avoid damage. Also, make sure to keep it away from extreme temperatures and moisture to ensure long-lasting usage.
Choosing a home appliance brand doesn’t have to be difficult once you know what exactly you need. In this article, we have listed some of the best home appliance brands in India and a product from the brand based on their design, energy consumption, quality, and more. While we really like the products from Samsung, Bosch, and Glen, let us know which ones you like the most.
Which is the best home appliances brand?
Brands such as Bosch, Samsung, and Glen are considered some of the best when it comes to home appliances.
What is the most reliable brand for kitchen appliances?
Bosch, Whirlpool, Samsung, LG, and Godrej are quite reliable for kitchen appliances.
Is Whirlpool an Indian brand?
No, Whirlpool is not an Indian brand. It is an American multinational manufacturer of home appliances, which entered the Indian market in 1987 with a joint venture with the TVS Group, an Indian conglomerate.
What factors should I consider when buying a washing machine in India?
When buying a washing machine in India, consider the following factors:
– Suitable capacity according to the size of your family
– Type of your preferred machine
– BEE star rating for energy saving
– Wash programs for different fabric types
– Additional features for added convenience
– Budget and price of the product
Which is better, Siemens or Bosch?
Both Siemens and Bosch are reputable brands known for manufacturing high-quality home appliances. The choice between the two depends on personal preferences, appliance models, and individual requirements.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly seasoned and qualified researchers at CashKaro work hard to supply you with the greatest market advice accessible online. To build a list of products you can trust, we examine numerous options and compare them based on a range of characteristics. We hope our recommendations of the best home appliance brands have helped you out in making an informed judgement.