Dry air can be prickly for both babies and adults. It causes breathing issues and makes existing breathing problems worse. Moisture levels can be maintained in your room with the use of humidifiers, providing relief from cough and congestion, thereby giving you a better night’s sleep. There are various home humidifiers available in the market across price ranges, depending upon the water holding capacity and functions that they can perform. If you are looking for a device to maintain the moisture levels in your home or office, check out our list of the best humidifiers in India that can help you breathe cleaner air.
Also Read: Best Sticky Notes Online
How We Tested the Best Humidifiers?
To maintain the level of humidity, it becomes necessary to install a humidifier at the home, office, etc. Here we have handpicked some of the best humidifiers between Rs 549 and Rs 3299. We have selected it by analysing its water tank capacity, low noise, spray mode, etc., and have selected the best humidifiers on the basis of user ratings.
List of the Top 12 Humidifiers in India
Skip to Content
- 1. Decor Tribe Diffuser
- 2. Kampes Cool Mist Humidifier
- 3. Deerma F628 Humidifier
- 4. Allin Exporters Ultrasonic Humidifier
- 5. Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
- 6. Voltonix Wooden Humidifier
- 7. Lifelong Room Diffuser
- 8. Dr Trust Luxury Cool Mist Humidifier
- 9. Larrito wooden Cool Mist Humidifier
- 10. SmartDevil Small Humidifier
- 11. Fidrox Tornado Cool Mist Humidifier
- 12. Oriley Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
- Best Humidifiers in India – Price List
1. Decor Tribe Diffuser
The Decor Tribe humidifier features a unique forest-inspired design with an intricate and handcrafted metal exterior.
Notable features of the Decor Tribe Diffuser
- The humidifier can hold up to 100 ml of water, and you can also add 2-3 drops of aroma oil to make your room fragrant.
- This elegantly designed humidifier features a noise reduction ultrasonic technology that makes it super quiet.
- It looks so dynamic and stylish, it easily doubles as an art ornament for your room or office.
- Operates quietly
- 7-colour light that gives good ambience
- Auto shut-off feature turns off the humidifier to save from any danger
- Small water tank capacity
- Costly as compared to other brands
- Water exceeding the marked limit leads to discontinuous mist
- Opening the cover while using can cause disfunction
Wow Factor: This humidifier can run for more than 6 hours and shuts off automatically when it runs out of water, causing no damage to the product or surroundings.
2. Kampes Cool Mist Humidifier
Kampes humidifier is a compact humidifier, which also works as an essential oil diffuser.
Notable features of the Kampes Cool Mist Humidifier
- It has a water-holding capacity of 300 ml and uses two AA batteries to operate continuously for up to 10 hours.
- It features a wood grain exterior, which gives it a more natural vibe.
- The diffuser is made of environment-friendly ABS plastic, which is non-toxic, odour-free, and does not put away any harmful substances in the air.
- It has seven coloured LEDs to create a soothing atmosphere and can also act as a night light.
- The Kampes humidifier is equipped with advanced ultrasonic technology for a whisper-quiet operation, ensuring your work or sleep is not disturbed.
- It has a large capacity water tank
- Adjustable LED light makes it more stylish
- Time setting option gives advantage of setting the time of operation
- It operates silently without making any noise
- No digital display for humidity level
- Plastic body
- Costly as compared to others
Wow Factor: This humidifier comes with an upgraded remote controller, enabling you to control the diffuser conveniently.
3. Deerma F628 Humidifier
Deerma F628 is one of the most advanced diffusers and humidifiers that boasts of several awesome features.
Notable features of the Deerma F628 Humidifier
- It is equipped with NanoG Ultra MicroPore Technology, converting water into micro size, making it easy to penetrate the skin and moisten the cells.
- The humidifier has an active carbon filter inside, which cleans micro dust particles from the water input and releases clean, breathable air.
- The turbofan inside the humidifier ensures the moist air reaches every corner of the room.
- Noiseless function
- All-Day operation
- Large 5l tank
- Active carbon filter
- Higher humidity levels can also be harmful
- Corded electric supply
Wow Factor: This humidifier has a massive 5-litre water tank, allowing it to spray humidified moist air for the entire day.
Must Read: Best Soundbars
4. Allin Exporters Ultrasonic Humidifier
Allin Exporter’s Mist Humidifier features a germproof water tank, covered with an anti-microbial coating to prevent the growth of mould and mildew, providing clean, cool mist. The use of essential oils is not recommended in this humidifier as it does not function as an oil diffuser.
Notable features of the Allin Exporters Ultrasonic Humidifier
- It has an extra-large 2.4-litre tank capacity, allowing 12 hours of working time under the highest mist mode.
- It works continuously without any noise, making it an ideal choice for placing in rooms with babies.
- The humidifier gives out ultra-fine and smooth mist that softens and moistens dry and chapped skin in winters.
- Adjustable mist spray
- Whisper-quiet work mode
- Auto shut-off function
- Long working hours
- It doesn’t function as diffuser
- Essential oil is not recommended
Wow Factor: This humidifier converts water into fine mist to aid against dry skin, cold, and allergies.
Also Read: Best Photo Frames in India
5. Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
Crane Cool Mist Humidifier features a drop-shaped design and holds 4.5-litre of water at once.
Notable features of the Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
- It produces up to 2.3-gallon moisture output per day, providing relief from cough, cold, and flu symptoms.
- It works silently for up to 24 hours and increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night’s sleep.
- It is equipped with a 360-degree mist nozzle for wider mist delivery and has a mist control knob, offering you to choose between variable mist output settings.
- Anti-microbial clean control
- Variable control knob
- Demineralisation flter for hard water (Optional)
- It can start creating noise when it gets old
- It is electric corded
Wow Factor: This humidifier uses ultrasonic technology, making it an extremely quiet appliance.
6. Voltonix Wooden Humidifier
Voltonix Cool Mist Humidifier features a compact design with a wooden exterior, making it look like a modern artefact in your room.
Notable features of the Voltonix Wooden Humidifier
- It has seven coloured LEDs for a beautiful, soothing atmosphere, allowing you to use it as a night light.
- It is made of environment-friendly ABS plastic, which is non-toxic, odour-free, and corrosion resistant, making it a safe and durable device.
- The Voltonix humidifier features an anion function, which diffuses negative ions in the air to restore cleaner air from atmospheric pollutants, nitrogen oxides, and active oxygen species – reducing harm to the human body.
- Anion function
- Timer settings
- Colourful night light
- Low noise function
- It produces less stream as compared to others
- The aroma of fragnance produced by Voltonic humidifier is less
Wow Factor: This humidifier features timing functions to ensure an intelligent anti-dry atmosphere in the room.
You May Also Like: Best Colored Pencil Brands
7. Lifelong Room Diffuser
This product from Lifelong functions as a humidifier and an essential aroma oil diffuser. It also has an oil box, where you can add essential oils for an aromatherapy session, giving you a more relaxing experience.
Notable features of Lifelong Room Diffuser
- It can hold up to 3.5-litres of water to help you enjoy fresh mist for up to 30 hours.
- The Lifelong humidifier is safe to use and shuts off automatically when it runs out of water, ensuring the device isn’t damaged on a dry run.
- It offers four-time setting functions to choose among the intervals of 2-hour, 4-hour, 6-hour, and 8-hour mist diffusion in the air.
- Timer setting
- Colourful LED lights
- Aromatherapy function
- Large 3.5l tank
- Build quality is not good enough
Wow Factor: This humidifier also neutralises static to improve the room’s overall air quality, reducing inflammation and skin allergies.
8. Dr Trust Luxury Cool Mist Humidifier
Dr Trust is a well-known international fitness and wellness brand. The products offered by Dr Trust fulfil the most stringent CE and FDA requirements and have received widespread approval from medical specialists. The Dr Trust Humidifier is built with cutting-edge technology. To enhance the quality of the air, it employs high-frequency vibrations to generate a refreshing mist. It eliminates dangerous microorganisms and provides fragrance to the air in your house.
Notable features of Dr Trust Luxury Cool Mist Humidifier
- This cool-mist humidifier has a 4.5l water tank capacity with a flow rate of up to 200-300ml/h.
- It provides 12-22 hours of continuous operation at the selected moisture output level.
- To make the more appealing environment, operate the knob to regulate the output level of the mist.
- It has water shortage prevention that protects your safety and a restful night’s sleep.
- Ultrasonic technology
- Stylish & essential oil compatible
- 4.5l water tank
- It is costly as compared to others
- It is made of plastic material
Wow Factor: It is based on modern technology that creates a cool mist in the air using high-frequency vibrations to improve its quality.
9. Larrito wooden Cool Mist Humidifier
The Larrito humidifier is an aroma diffuser with multicoloured lighting.
Notable features of Larrito wooden Cool Mist Humidifier
- The Larrito humidifier’s timing feature includes a clever anti-dry function and 4 hours of automated power, making it safe and dependable.
- The diffuser has 7 coloured LEDs that provide a pleasant, peaceful ambience or may be used as a night light.
- The humidifier is noiseless, emits an attractive mist, and is environmentally friendly.
- Anion function
- Timing functions
- Colourful night light
- Low noise & eco-friendly
- Too small in size
- Low tank capacity
Wow Factor: It includes clever anti-dry and 4 hours of automated power, making it safe and dependable.
10. SmartDevil Small Humidifier
SmartDevil is an electronic accessory and appliances brand. The SmartDevil humidifier uses ultrasonic vibration to atomize water into micron-sized particles. It is an excellent partner for air-conditioned environments.
Notable features of SmartDevil Small Humidifier
- To enhance the humidity of the air, it uses a high volume of 500ml fine spray.
- The SmartDevil humidifier’s silent operation below 30dB, helps you sleep peacefully in a comfortable and quiet atmosphere.
- There are two kinds of night light functions, breathing light mode and steady light mode, which you may adapt to your preference.
- This humidifier has two spray modes: continuous and intermittent. To activate steady spray mode, press the spray button.
- Large capacity & large spray
- Silent operation & night light function
- Water shortage & automatic power failure protection
- Two spray modes
Wow Factor: It uses ultrasonic vibration to atomize water into micron-sized particles to enhance the humidity of the air.
11. Fidrox Tornado Cool Mist Humidifier
The Fidrox Imperia humidifier uses innovative nanotechnology to atomize water into molecules, and fine mist, making it simpler to disperse and absorb by your skin.
Notable features of Fidrox Tornado Cool Mist Humidifier
- It is suitable for use by anybody in-home or office due to its quiet humidification and lack of radiation.
- This compact humidifier is intended for bedrooms and workplaces, and it moisturizes the air at a low bit rate of the noise of less than 36dB.
- It creates a comfortable atmosphere to ensure you feel well and enjoy a good night’s sleep.
- Compact capacity
- Ultrasonic operation and ultra-silence design
- Cool mist
Wow Factor: It uses innovative nanotechnology to atomize water into molecules and fine mist.
12. Oriley Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
The Oriley humidifier produces a relaxing ambience in your home or office while increasing the humidity level.
Notable features of Oriley Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
- The electronic control panel allows you to adjust various control parameters such as the mist intensity, timer, on/off switch, and humidity level.
- It is well-known for its strong performance since it provides complete coverage in your house and business.
- It has a tank size of 3.5l that also allows for silent and long hours of operation.
- Improves air quality
- Large capacity
- Digital operation
- Silent operation
Wow Factor: It produces a relaxing ambience in your home or office while increasing the humidity level.
Best Humidifiers in India – Price List
|Decor Tribe Diffuser||Rs 3,299|
|Kampes Cool Mist Humidifier||Rs 2,899|
|Deerma F628 Humidifier||Rs 2,018|
|Allin Exporters Ultrasonic Humidifier||Rs 1,790|
|Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier||Rs 1,999|
|Voltonix Wooden Humidifier||Rs 599|
|Lifelong Room Diffuser||Rs 2,099|
|Dr Trust Luxury Cool Mist Humidifier||Rs 1,999|
|Larrito wooden Cool Mist Humidifier||Rs 549|
|SmartDevil Small Humidifier||Rs 999|
|Fidrox Tornado Cool Mist Humidifier||Rs 699|
|Oriley Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier||Rs 3,299|
Which brand humidifier is best in India?
Dr Trust, Viltonix, SmartDevil are some of the best humidifier brands in India.
Is a humidifier needed in India?
Yes, if you want to keep your environment moist and fragrant, a humidifier is absolutely needed in your home or office.
Is sleeping with a humidifier good for you?
Humidifiers may be useful when sleeping as they assist in the regeneration, healing, and maintenance of our immune system.
Which is the best-selling humidifier brand?
Larrito is the best-selling humidifier brand on Amazon in India.