There are several reasons for hair fall. Matrix is a salon brand that manufactures hair care products for all hair types and concerns. The brand offers shampoos, conditioners, hair masks, serums and more. The Matrix Biolage line of hair care products combines nature with science to create highly effective formulations. Matrix Biolage shampoos go to the root and solve hair fall from where it begins. By nourishing the roots, these shampoos protect the hair till the tips. Today, we will be reviewing the popular Matrix Biolage FiberStrong Hair Strengthening shampoo.
Also Read: Vitamins For Hair Growth
What The Shampoo Claims
Fragile hair may be prone to breakage and unmanageability. Biolage FiberStrong Shampoo was formulated to target these needs with the power of Intra-CylaneTM plus bamboo and ceramide for repairing damaged, fragile hair. Makes hair 12 X stronger and healthier.
Oily and dry hair
Not Recommended For
- Ceramides coat fragile strands to make them stronger
- Restores the luster of hair
- Reduces hair fall by strengthening strands and roots
- Makes hair smooth and shiny
- Pleasant fragrance
- Does not curb frizz
- Contains SLES (sodium laureth sulphate)
Also See: How To Stop Hair Fall?
The shampoo contains SLES so it is not suitable for people looking for sulphate free shampoos. It is effective in reducing hair fall and does not make hair dull like other hair fall shampoos. It is a good buy if you have chronic hair fall.
Similar Product Reviews That Might Interest You
- Patanjali Shampoo For Hair Fall
- Loreal Shampoo For Hair Fall
- Biotique Shampoo For Hair Fall
- Loreal Professional Shampoo