Patanjali is a herbal brand of consumer products, including personal care, nutrition, health supplements, and more. Patanjali shampoos contain all-natural ingredients like henna, aloe vera, neem, tulsi and more. If you have dry, damaged hair, Patanjali shampoos will gently moisturise your hair, making it silky and smooth. Read on for the best Patanjali Shampoos in India for dry hair.
Our Top Recommendations
How Do We Choose the Right Shampoo for You?
Patanjali products are known for their natural ingredients and affordability. The Patanjali Kesh Kanti range of shampoos is trusted by every Indian household. A high-quality Patanjali shampoo may cost anything from Rs 85 to Rs 120 in India. We advise you to go through the criteria that guided our choice of the top Patanjali Shampoos in India before proceeding with our suggestions.
Type of Scalp
Instead of only considering your hair, the first consideration when picking a shampoo should be your scalp type. If your scalp is oily, but your hair is dry, you can choose a clarifying shampoo for your scalp and a conditioner for your hair to establish balance.
A range of shampoos is available online to meet the demands of various hair types. You should learn about a shampoo’s speciality before buying it. The best hair fall shampoos take extra care of thin hair. In contrast, oily hair needs cleansing shampoos, while dry hair needs moisturising shampoos.
The scalp has a higher pH level than the rest of the hair. Shampoos for dry hair must have low pH levels so that they moisturise your hair. Avoid using shampoos with high sulphate concentrations unless they also include moisturising elements to prevent hair damage.
Use a shampoo with a pH value close to 5.5 to avoid any pH imbalance of the scalp and hair. A pH balance that is lower is optimal for healthy hair. Your hair becomes smoother, shinier, easier to maintain, and has fewer flyaways.
Different shampoos provide different results to your hair. We advise you to use a shampoo that will make your hair stronger. If you have dandruff, use a shampoo that focuses on removing dandruff since they feature ingredients that help clean the scalp and stop dandruff from forming. Similarly, if you have coloured hair, choose a shampoo that protects the colour without damaging or drying it out.
You should be knowledgeable about the components of your shampoo. Verify that the shampoo doesn’t include any potentially harmful substances like sulphates or parabens. Additionally, make sure the shampoo is mild enough for daily use since a scalp with oil may need more frequent washings.
List of the Best Patanjali Shampoos for Dry Hair
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Aloe Vera Shampoo
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Aloe Vera Shampoo is packed with the cleansing and restoring properties of Aloe vera. It is combined with a variety of nourishing herbs. The extracts of the Aloe plant calm the affected scalp and moisturise dry and damaged hair.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Aloe Vera Shampoo:
- Presence Aloe plant extracts hydrate dry, brittle hair and soothe inflamed scalps
- Natural moisturisers, cleaners, and regenerators, including tulsi, turmeric, reetha, and amla, revive limp hair
- Your hair will seem healthy and glossy naturally thanks to shikakai, which softens and brings out the inherent shine of hair
- Minimises dryness and moisturises the scalp
- Protects hair from environmental deterioration and keeps it clean
- Refreshing fragrance
- Does not cure frizziness
Why We Picked the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Aloe Vera Shampoo?
The cleaning and repairing qualities of aloe vera are abundant in Patanjali Kesh Kanti Aloe Vera Hair Cleanser, which also contains a number of nourishing herbs. The shampoo works towards providing deep conditioning and nutrition for the hair and scalp.
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo
The Patanjali Milk Protein Shampoo strengthens the building blocks of hair strands to prevent hair fall. This shampoo uses milk protein, which not only gently washes dry hair but also repairs hair that has been damaged over time.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo:
- Improves the appearance of hair while addressing dryness and dandruff
- Presence of aloe vera and kesh kanti prevent hair loss and greying while keeping hair shiny
- Prevents hair loss and enhances hair lustre by effectively removing oil
- Treats dryness, hair fall and split ends
- Prevents hair loss
- Does not contain SLES
- Keeps hair moisturised and hydrated
Why We Picked the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo?
With the Patanjali Milk Protein Shampoo, your hair and scalp are moisturised. The shampoo brings life back to harsh, dry hair. Since your hair becomes healthy and strong, you don’t have to worry about any more hair fall.
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shikakai Shampoo
Shikakai is an ingredient that makes hair stronger, longer, and healthier. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shikakai Shampoo adds a visible shine to the hair by nourishing it from the roots. Natural herbs, including shikakai, reetha, amla, tulsi, and bhringraj, are used in the shampoo to alleviate dryness and smoothen tough hair
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shikakai Shampoo:
- The Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shikakai Shampoo uses natural herbs to smooth harsh hair and relieve dryness
- Removes environmental pollutants, dirt, and oil from the hair and scalp
- This shampoo from Patanjali restores bounce and natural health and improves shine
- Smoothens hair and makes them softer
- Treats dry scalp
- Removes excess oil from the scalp
- Reduces hair fall due to breakage
Why We Picked the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shikakai Shampoo?
The Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shikakai Shampoo is used to remove oil from the scalp and clean the hair. The shampoo prevents hair loss and enhances hair radiance. Use the Patanjali Shampoo for glossy, bouncy hair that is free of dirt.
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Shampoo
The Patanjali Natural Shampoo is a herbal hair cleanser that safely removes filth, grime, and dust from hair. The shampoo also leaves your strands soft and radiant. The natural therapeutic components heal dandruff and dryness of the scalp and hair.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Shampoo:
- The Patanjali Natural Shampoo is a 100% natural shampoo that strengthens your hair
- The shampoo works well to stop hair loss, get rid of dandruff, and keep your hair from being hard and dry
- Your hair receives the essential nutrients it needs to grow strong and healthy
- The shampoo prevents your hair from becoming grey too soon
- Moisturises scalp to make hair smooth and soft
- Makes hair thicker, shinier, and softer
- Aids in preventing greying and hair loss
- Makes hair shiny and bouncy
Why We Picked the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Shampoo?
The Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Shampoo nourishes the hair’s roots, giving them strength and a lovely appearance. It gives the cuticle strength, inhibits excessive hair loss, and gives them a natural shine.
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Dandruff can cause problems like roughness and dryness along with hair fall. The Patanjali Anti-Dandruff Shampoo removes damage along with dandruff to give soft and damage-free hair. With combinations of herbal extracts, essential oils, vitamins, and protein, the hair cleanser offers cleaning and anti-dandruff properties that reach the hair’s roots.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Anti-Dandruff Shampoo:
- Provides you with a profound cleaning action that targets the filth present in the scalp and significantly reduces dandruff
- Due to the nourishing components and qualities, the shampoo leaves you with shiny, healthy-looking hair
- Helps calm and regenerate the affected regions of the hair that contain dandruff
- Removes dandruff and improves hair texture
- Make hair shiny and soft
- Works gently on hair to remove damage
- Moisturises scalp and hair
Why We Picked the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Anti-Dandruff Shampoo?
The Patanjali Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps combat dandruff and removes impurities from your hair. The shampoo increases the shine of the hair and helps maintain the scalp’s lustre. Use this shampoo on alternate days if you are someone who suffers from dandruff.
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Reetha Shampoo
To make hair healthy, smooth, and silky, Patanjali created the Kesh Kanti Reetha Hair Cleanser. It is a new-generation formulation packed with bioactives, phytokeratin, and vitamin B5.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Reetha Shampoo:
- The Patanjali Kesh Kanti Reetha Shampoo provides radiantly glowing, lustrous black hair
- The shampoo prevents damage so that you can flaunt silky, smooth hair
- Your hair receives fresh energy and maintains shine with the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Reetha Shampoo
- Dermatologically tested
- Decreases hair loss and greying
- Provides long and thick hair
- Might not suit everyone
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Silk and Shine Shampoo
Your hair will look better and be less prone to dryness, dandruff, and hair loss thanks to Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser Silk and Shine. The shampoo gives your hair strength and a lustrous appearance that lasts.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Silk and Shine Shampoo:
- The Patanjali Kesh Kanti Silk & Shine Shampoo contains natural herbs like sesame oil, amla, honey, and bhringraj
- The shampoo softens coarse hair and provides hair shine
- Detangles and softens the hair while also cleaning the scalp and hair of dirt, filth, and toxins from the environment
- Prevents hair loss and enhances shine
- Restores the strength of hair
- Suitable for dry and rough hair
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Advance Hair Expert Shampoo
The Patanjali Kesh Kanti Advance Herbal Hair Expert Shampoo is a special Ayurvedic proprietary medicine. The shampoo was created as a 100 per cent natural remedy for a variety of hair issues experienced by both men and women.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Advance Hair Expert Shampoo:
- The shampoo is made from natural ingredients and is nourishing for your hair
- Deals with a number of hair issues like hairfall and dandruff
- The shampoo is suitable for both men and women
- Provides nourishment to hair
- Repairs hair damage
- Reduces hair loss
With these gentle yet effective Patanjali shampoos, you can easily get rid of dry hair problems like brittleness, breakage, and hair fall. Based on our research, the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Aloe Vera Shampoo, Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo, and Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shikakai Shampoo are our top picks for the best Patanjali shampoos in India. While making our recommendations, we also took into consideration factors like the type of scalp, hair quality, pH level, hair damage, and ingredients. Let us know which one worked out the best for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best shampoo for dry hair in India?
Some of the best shampoos in India for dry hair are Patanjali Kesh Kanti Aloe Vera Shampoo, Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo, and Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shikakai Shampoo. These shampoos nourish your hair while hydrating it. Additionally, they also reduce hair fall.
Do Patanjali shampoos cause hair fall?
No, Patanjali shampoos do not cause hair fall as they are made from natural ingredients. The shampoos prevent hair fall by strengthening the hair roots.
Which shampoo is best for strengthening hair roots and avoiding dry hair India?
Patanjali Kesh Kanti shampoos are one of the best shampoos for strengthening hair roots and avoiding dry hair. You can also consider Dove, Organix, and many other top shampoo brands which provide shine and prevent dry hair.
Which Patanjali shampoo is best for hair thickness?
One of the best shampoos for preventing hair loss and promoting hair growth is Patanjali Shikakai Shampoo. Shikakai, along with other vitamins and minerals included in the shampoo, promotes hair growth, alleviates scalp dryness, softens coarse hair, and reduces hair loss.
Is Patanjali shampoo natural?
Yes, Patanjali shampoos are 100% natural herbal shampoos that strengthen and add shine to your hair. They work well to stop hair loss, get rid of dandruff, and keep your hair from being hard and dry.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. To create a list of products you can trust, we evaluate various products and compare them based on a variety of factors. We recommend that you consult a hair care specialist before using shampoo to get the right kind of treatment and nourishment your hair deserves. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.