Patanjali is a herbal brand of consumer products including personal care, health supplements, nutrition, baby products and more. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo is their line of shampoos which contain all-natural ingredients like henna, aloe vera, neem, tulsi and more. If you have dry, damaged hair, Patanjali shampoos will gently moisturize and make the hair silky smooth. Read on for the top Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoos for dry hair.
1Top 5 Best Herbal Shampoos For Dry Hair – Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoos
|S.No.||Name of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoos For Dry Hair|
|1||Patanjali Aloe Vera Shampoo|
|2||Patanjali Milk Protein Shampoo|
|3||Patanjali Shikakai Shampoo|
|4||Patanjali Coconut Shampoo|
|5||Patanjali Anti-Dandruff Shampoo|
Find our review of each of these Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoos below –
On this page:
Patanjali Aloe Vera Shampoo
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Aloe Vera Shampoo is packed with the cleansing and restoring properties of Aloe vera, combined with a variety of nourishing herbs. The extracts of the Aloe plant calm affected scalps and moisturize dry and damaged hair.
- Aloe vera moisturizes hair and keeps it hydrated
- Tulsi, turmeric, reetha, and amla make hair healthy and strong
- Refreshing fragrance
- Does not cure frizziness
Patanjali Milk Protein Shampoo
This protein-enriched shampoo from Patanjali Milk Protein Shampoo strengthens the building blocks of hair strands to prevent hair fall.
- Treats dryness, hair fall and split ends
- Contains bhringraj, myrtle, shikakai, reetha, neem and turmeric which nourish hair and make it healthy
- Does not contain SLES
- Keeps hair moisturized and hydrated
- Does not lather well
Patanjali Shikakai Shampoo
Shikakai is an ingredient that makes the hair stronger, longer and healthier. Patanjali Shikakai adds a visible shine to the hair by nourishing it from within the roots.
- Smoothens hair and makes them softer
- Treats dry scalp
- Removes excess oil from the scalp
- Reduces hair fall due to breakage
- Contains silicones and sulphates
Patanjali Coconut Shampoo
Coconut is rich in Vitamin E which strengthens and moisturizes the hair. Along with coconut extracts, the Patanjali Coconut shampoo contains aloe vera, methi, bhringraj, and henna. These remove damage and make it stronger.
- Moisturizes scalp to make hair smooth and soft
- Makes hair shiny and bouncy
- Strengthens the roots to reduce hair fall
- Is gentle on the hair and scalp
- Does not work for oily hair
Patanjali Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Dandruff can cause problems like roughness and dryness along with hair fall. This shampoo removes damage along with dandruff to give soft and damage free hair.
- Contains rosemary and tea tree oil which remove dandruff and improve hair texture
- Make hair shiny and soft
- Works gently on hair to remove damage
- Moisturizes scalp and hair
- Surfactant base
With these gentle yet effective shampoos, you can easily get rid of dry hair problems like brittleness, breakage and hair fall.