Himalaya is a renowned brand in India that has been catering for the market since 1930. Mr M. Manal started this company with the aim to offer herbal, natural products that possess several benefits. The products from the brand score high on both goodness and efficiency as they contain all-natural ingredients. One such perfect blend of nature and science is the Himalaya Neem face wash. This one is the go-to face wash for people with acne and acne scars. Read further to know more about benefits, side effects, prices, and more about the product. This is a detailed Himalaya Neem Face Wash Review for you all.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash, 100ml||Check Prices|
|Himalaya Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash, 150 ml||Check Prices|
|Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash, 300ml||Check Prices|
|Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash, 400ml||Check Prices|
About Himalaya Neem Face Wash
This cult favourite facewash is a soap-free formulation, which is chemically proven for healthy skin. It cleans impurities and works wonders in clearing off pimples. The Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash is a perfect choice for refreshing your senses and paving the way for healthy, glowing skin.
It is light green in colour and has a gel consistency that spreads easily and feels smooth. Also, it has a refreshing fragrance that makes it feel good after washing the face. Unlike others, this face wash is hypoallergenic and is free from harmful chemicals, making it gentle on the skin. The Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash is a pimple expert that is trusted by many Indians. You can find this face wash both on online and offline platforms, and it is available in different sizes of packaging, from 100 ml to 400 ml. Also, it is a budget-friendly option, ranging from Rs 100 to Rs 500.
On this page:
- Properties of Himalaya Neem Face Wash
- Himalaya Neem Face Wash Benefits
- Side Effects of Himalaya Neem Face Wash
- How to Use Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash?
- 1. What are Himalaya Neem Face Wash’s storage requirements?
- 2. How many times a day do I need to use Himalaya Neem Face Wash?
- 3. What are the benefits of Himalaya Neem Face Wash?
- 4. Can we get even-toned skin using the Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash?
- 5. Is Himalaya Neem Face Wash chemical free?
- 6. Is Himalaya Neem Face Wash paraben free?
- 7. Is Himalaya Neem Face Wash good for all skin types?
- 8. Which face wash would you recommend for sensitive acne-prone skin? Can I use Himalaya Neem Face Wash?
- 9. Can we wash our face with soap after using Himalaya Neem face wash?
- 10. Can men use Himalaya Neem face wash because it contains turmeric? Will it hinder beard growth?
- 11. Which is better, VLCC Neem face wash or Himalaya Purifying Neem face wash?
- 12. Are there any side effects to Himalaya Neem Face Wash?
- 13. Is Himalaya Neem Face Wash good for acne?
- 14. How many times should Himalaya Neem Face Wash be used to get the best results?
Properties of Himalaya Neem Face Wash
With an active ingredient like neem, this facewash has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that protect the skin from various kinds of skin ailments. It improves skin health and immunity while combating infections.
Natural and herbal ingredients of the face wash hydrate the skin and make it soft and supple. In other words, it acts as a natural moisturiser that prevents the skin from drying out.
Due to the presence of turmeric as one of its active ingredients, this face wash is a perfect antiseptic formula. It helps to even tone your skin and provide it with a natural glow by curbing the growth of microorganisms. The facewash also cleans the skin to a level where your natural beauty reflects.
Containing turmeric and neem, this Himalaya Face Wash has strong anti-inflammatory properties that help in soothing the skin, which is prone to acne and pimples or severe dryness. It also helps to cure any kind of skin inflammation and blemishes.
A blend of natural ingredients using this facewash is unlikely to cause an allergic reaction. Its Hypoallergenic properties prevent infections and breaking out of the skin.
Himalaya Neem Face Wash Benefits
1. Removes Impurities
Having anti-fungal properties, Himalaya Neem Face Wash is quite an effective remedy to remove skin impurities and dirt that gets collected in the pores of the skin.
2. Prevents Pimples and Acne
An anti-bacterial formula, this facial cleanser inhibits the growth of pimples and acne-causing bacteria, along with preventing its re-occurrence.
3. Relieves Dry Skin
A great skin soother, the active cooling agents of this face wash, like turmeric and glycerin, help treat dry skin. Also, it is a moisturising formula that contributes to relieving dryness.
4. Helps Cure Itchiness and Irritation
Itchiness and irritation mostly find their way due to the growth of bacteria. Being an anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory formula, this herbal composition helps cure any kind of skin irritation and itchiness.
5. Improves Skin Health
By helping treat the above-mentioned skin problems, this face wash helps improve overall skin health. It locks in the necessary moisture content and helps to make the skin soft and supple.
Side Effects of Himalaya Neem Face Wash
To increase the shelf life of the face wash, it contains a few ingredients that are not 100% herbal. Hence, using it in excess quantity might affect the skin texture.
How to Use Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash?
To enjoy the maximum benefits of Neem Face Wash, you must use it consistently and in the right manner. Here’s the right way to use this face wash:
- Moisten your face with water
- Take coin sized quantity of this face wash on your hand and apply it gently
- Massage the face wash in a circular motion and work it up into a lather
- After a minute, wash it off with cool water and pat dry your face
- Apply a good moisturiser afterwards
You can use this product twice daily for better results.
Summing up this Himalaya Neem Face Wash review, it is a herbal formula that cleans impurities, removes excess oil, and clears pimples. It does not affect the natural moisture of the skin and prevents it from getting dry and stretchy. This facewash works on all skin types, particularly those with acne issues. However, it does not show immediate results. Only when you use the face wash in conjunction with other products and a good diet will you get to see effective results in healing acne.
1. What are Himalaya Neem Face Wash’s storage requirements?
Himalaya Neem Face Wash should be stored in a cool and dry place.
2. How many times a day do I need to use Himalaya Neem Face Wash?
You can use this product twice daily if you have oily skin. People with dry skin are usually recommended to use this face wash once a day, preferably at night.
3. What are the benefits of Himalaya Neem Face Wash?
Apart from the above-mentioned benefits, Himalaya Neem Facewash can help comfort the skin if it has cuts or wounds. It can also be helpful in preventing the marks and blemishes from reappearing on the skin.
4. Can we get even-toned skin using the Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash?
Turmeric being one of its active ingredients, Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash can help you get even toned skin. It is quite effective in reducing skin marks and keeping blemishes at bay.
5. Is Himalaya Neem Face Wash chemical free?
No, Himalaya Neem Face Wash is not a chemical-free formula.
6. Is Himalaya Neem Face Wash paraben free?
Yes, Himalaya Neem Face Wash is free from parabens.
7. Is Himalaya Neem Face Wash good for all skin types?
Yes, Himalaya Neem Face Wash is suitable for all skin types.
8. Which face wash would you recommend for sensitive acne-prone skin? Can I use Himalaya Neem Face Wash?
Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash is very good for acne-prone skin.
9. Can we wash our face with soap after using Himalaya Neem face wash?
No, you should not wash your face with soap after using Himalaya Neem face wash. Being a mild and soap-free base product, Himalaya Purifying Neem face wash is quite effective in removing all the dirt particles from the skin.
10. Can men use Himalaya Neem face wash because it contains turmeric? Will it hinder beard growth?
Yes, men can use Himalaya Neem face wash too. The turmeric in the face wash has anti-inflammatory properties that will heal the skin but are not strong enough to hinder the growth of the beard.
11. Which is better, VLCC Neem face wash or Himalaya Purifying Neem face wash?
Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash is a natural product which does not contain parabens or sulphates. This makes it better than VLCC neem face wash.
12. Are there any side effects to Himalaya Neem Face Wash?
No, there are no known side effects of this facewash. However, excessive use of it might affect the texture of the skin.
13. Is Himalaya Neem Face Wash good for acne?
Yes, Himalaya Neem Face Wash is good for treating acne as it gently purifies the skin and prevents pimples, giving you smooth and clean skin.
14. How many times should Himalaya Neem Face Wash be used to get the best results?
Himalaya Neem Face Wash should be applied a minimum of twice a day before going to bed and first thing after waking up. However, it might vary depending on the skin type.
Research on Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash
A study quoted in the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health titled ‘Curcumin: A Review of Its Effects on Human Health’ states that Curcumin is quite effective as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory medication and has multiple health benefits.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro reviews are carefully created by a team of experts who meticulously study the product and test it before making a final judgement. For this Himalaya Neem Face Wash Review, we have spent hours testing the product on different parameters. We accessed it on the basis of its texture, skin type, effectiveness, price, packaging, etc. We also took into consideration the customer reviews to provide you with the right suggestion.