A travel booking aggregator, EaseMyTrip allows travellers from various regions across the world to book flight tickets and accommodations at reasonable prices. A choice of 8.8 million people across the globe, this website has made its mark as a travel booking site within a short period. Here, you can book flight tickets, bus tickets, hotels and holiday package at low prices and travel offers with great comfort.
Benefits of EaseMyTrip: Why You Will Love To Book At EaseMyTrip
Connecting Numerous Destinations Across the World
EaseMyTrip operates flights across the borders of 40 Indian cities and five international locations. Spanning from Dehradun in the north to Coimbatore in the south, EaseMyTrip allows you to travel to numerous other locations including Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Columbo, Dubai and Kathmandu. Simply, login to your EaseMyTrip account, book a flight to your favourite destination and travel on top airlines like Air India, Go Air, Indigo, Spicejet, Vistara and more at reasonable prices.
Easy Booking Process
EaseMyTrip allows you to follow a simple and easy process to book your flight. Simply enter details like departure and destination airport, dates of travel, class, and number of travellers and search for the possible fares for flights commuting during those days. Select a flight as per your choice and pay for it using your preferred mode of payment.
Lowest Price On All Bookings
Get the lowest assured price on all your bookings at EaseMyTrip. Whether you are making reservations at a vacation rental, cosy accommodation, flight or a fantastic holiday package, you will be able to book them at the least possible prices using this travel booking site.
24*7 Customer Support Available
At EaseMyTrip, you will be able to get assistance 247. Offering prompt redressal of your queries and instant help in case you find yourself in an unlikely situation, the customer support representatives ensure that you enjoy the best travel experience of all time. Contact them anytime, and they will stand by you to help you through.
More About EaseMyTrip: History, Inception, Founders, Investors
Based in Delhi, EaseMyTrip.com is an Indian travel company founded in the year 2008. Launched as an online travel agency by Nishant Pitti and Rikant Pitti, EaseMyTrip soon went on to become an online ticket booking platform serving users from across the regions worldwide. The company now has more than 42,000 travel agent partners, and 1200 franchises in its network.
Special Savings Tips on EaseMyTrip
Exciting Deals on the Go
At EaseMyTrip, you will be able to avail exciting deals and incredible discounts on your online bookings. Whether you're making reservations for a flight, booking a vacation, train, bus, cab or even a hotel, there is an offer for each of these services that will make your online booking even more economical.
Offers on Bank and Wallets
EaseMyTrip, in association with numerous banks and digital wallet companies, brings you some fantastic offers and instant discount deals that can be availed on online bookings. Pick your favourite EaseMyTrip offer on flight bookings, hotel reservations or other bookings at the retailer and get rewards like an instant discount on making payments via bank cards or a sum back into your digital wallet.
If you want to save a significant chunk of your booking amount, check out the EaseMyTrip offers available at CashKaro website. Pick your favourite, it can be hotels or flight offers using EaseMyTrip coupons available on the site and avail CashKaro Cashback over and above all the retailer discounts. You can then request to transfer this Cashback into your bank account.
Recent and Upcoming Sales on EaseMyTrip
EaseMyTrip Flash Sale
EaseMyTrip Flash Sale is made available to the users every evening for only 4 hours between 7 and 11 PM. During this sale, users can avail exciting offers on booking flights, hotels, bus and more and avail up to Rs.3,000 off on booking domestic and international flights, domestic and international hotels, and busses. Users can avail this EaseMyTrip offer on making bookings via EaseMyTrip website, mobile site, or app.
EaseMyTrip Republic Day Sale
This EaseMyTrip sale is run for 48 hours during the Republic Day week and offers up to 30% discounts on significant categories like flight bookings, hotel bookings and bus ticket bookings. Users can avail a maximum discount of Rs.5,000 on their bookings by making payments using RuPay Credit Cards, Debit Cards or Prepaid Cards.
How to Save More on EaseMyTrip with CashKaro
Save more on making your travel booking using EaseMyTrip offers listed at CashKaro website and app. Follow the below-given steps to use EaseMyTrip coupons and get extra Cashback on your bookings.
Step 1: Visit CashKaro desktop site or download CashKaro app on your iOS and Android device
Step 2: Search for EaseMyTrip Coupons and head over to the relevant store page
Step 3: Click on Avail Cashback or See Code with Cashback button. Copy the coupon code if available and proceed
Step 4: If you are an existing user, Sign in or Sign up if you are a new user. You will be redirected to EaseMyTrip website. Make your travel bookings and pay normally
CashKaro Cashback will soon be tracked to your CashKaro account within the stipulated time.
Best EaseMyTrip Coupons, Offers, and Promo Codes: Updated August 2020
|Coupons ||Details ||Validity |
|Up to Rs.15,000 Instant off||EaseMyTrip coupon is applicable on Domestic and International Flight Bookings. Convenience fee charged||Aug 31, 2020 |
|Flat 10% off on EaseMyTrip coupons||Maximum discount is Rs.3000 and valid for all users||Aug 31, 2020|
|EaseMyTrip PayPal Offer||Flat Rs.1,000 off Code valid for new users. Not valid on EaseMyTrip app transactions||Aug 31, 2020 |
|EaseMyTrip Amazon Pay Offer||10% Amazon Pay Cash (up to Rs.400) on booking flights, hotels, and bus||Aug 31, 2020|
|EaseMyTrip MobiKwik Offer||Get 10% MobiKwik SuperCash (up to Rs.1,000) on domestic and international flights||Aug 31, 2020 |
Payment options on EaseMyTrip
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Net Banking
Cancellation, Returns, and Refund Policy
- For Flights
- Bookings made at EaseMyTrip will be levied with cancellation charges as per the airline's policy
- EaseMyTrip will charge Rs.300 per passenger or per sector for domestic and Rs.500 per passenger or per sector for international air tickets as cancellation charges
- To cancel your ticket within 24 hours of your flight departure, you will have to contact the airlines customer support staff directly and then send a cancellation request to EaseMyTrip. Refunds will be released only after the request reaches EaseMyTrip
- Cancellations will not be entertained after flights departure or No Show
- Refunds for No Show will be processed according to the airline policy
- For Holiday Cancellations Done
- Before 30 days or more from the date of departure, cancellation charges will equal 25% of the total tour cost
- Between 15 to 29 days before the date of departure, 50% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation fee
- Between 8 - 14 days prior to the departure date, 75% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation fee
- Within 8 days of the departure date, 100% tour amount will be levied as cancellation charges
- Refunds will be processed only after getting cancellation request from the customer or travel agent or corporate company either via My Bookings section of the account or email
- Refunds will be credited back into the source account within 72 hours after receiving funds from the airlines
- The refund procedure for credit cards will take up to 72 hours while net banking transactions may take up to 7 days depending upon the individual bank policies
EaseMyTrip Customer Care details
Recent News about EaseMyTrip