Table of Contents
- 1 10 Best Headphones Under Rs 1000 in India (2021)
- 1.1 1. Samsung EHS64 Hands-Free Headphones
- 1.2 2. Zebronics Zeb-Symphony Headphones
- 1.3 3. MuveAcoustics Impulse Wired On-Ear Headphones
- 1.4 4. pTron Boom Ultima Wired Headphones
- 1.5 5. Sony MDR-EX150AP Wired In-Ear Headphones
- 1.6 6. JBL C100SI In-Ear Deep Bass Headphones
- 1.7 7. Redgear Cloak Wired RGB Headphones
- 1.8 8. Zebronics Zeb-Thunder Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- 1.9 9. Boat BassHeads 900 Headphones
- 1.10 10. Boult Audio Bass Headphones
- 2 List of Top 10 Headphones Under 1000 (2021) – Full Comparison with Rating
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions About Best Budget Headphones Under 1000 (FAQs)
In good times or bad, music has always been there for us. Music is like therapy for a lot of people, it soothes your soul, helps lift your mood and calms you down. With the evolution of different trends in music, music listening experience has gone through a technological evolution too. You can now listen to music like never before with the utmost clarity, thanks to the best in-ear headphone under Rs 1000.
Buying headphones can be a tedious task. There are so many things to consider and so much research to be done! Are they wireless, are they Bluetooth, will they also work well for gaming, and the list can go on and on.. As an added stressor, it can get pesky to buy the best headphones when you have a stringent budget. It doesn’t have to be hard, though. That’s why we have saved your from the stress and brought the best in-ear headphones.
10 Best Headphones Under Rs 1000 in India (2021)
1. Samsung EHS64 Hands-Free Headphones
Didn’t expect a popular brand like Samsung to be on the list? Well, you’re in for a great surprise. The Samsung EHS64 hands-free are one of the best wired headphones available under Rs. 1000. They promise to give you a luxurious listening experience with its elegant flex grip connection that prevents cable damage. Compatible with most iPhones and all 3.5 mm audio jack devices, these headphones are truly the jack of all trades.
- Compact design
- Fully-balanced audio experience
- Seamless and crystal-clear calling as it also comes with a microphone
- The bass is not very strong
- They do not offer outside noise cancellation
Must Read: Best Bluetooth Headphones
2. Zebronics Zeb-Symphony Headphones
Go wireless with the comfortable neckband design of the Zebronics Zeb-Symphony Bluetooth headphones. These Zebronics Headphones is splash-proof and comes with a flexible neckband; the earbuds come with a snug fit and have a magnetic earpiece that gives you a tangle-free experience. With 13 hours of listening, you can easily take them anywhere with you throughout the day without worrying about charging. These wireless Bluetooth headphones under Rs.1000 are truly one of a kind.
- Dual pairing feature with a call function too
- A voice assistant feature for Google/Siri devices
- Gives you talk time of approx 13 hours
- Bluetooth connectivity range is less than 10m.
Must Read: Best Sites to Buy Bose Headphones
3. MuveAcoustics Impulse Wired On-Ear Headphones
MuveAcoustics is a new brand but certainly one to watch. Their launch of the Impulse wired headphones certainly etched them into the list of premium quality headphone brands. The Impulse headphones are engineered to pump out powerful deep bass and precision sound for an immersive audio experience. Whether you prefer a snug fit or a slightly looser fit – these headphones are flexible. One of the best gaming headphones under 1000, this product is sure to make your gaming experience better than ever.
- Very durable
- Noise cancellation
- Gold-plated auxiliary jack to make the jack sturdy and durable
- The microphone is a little weak
Must Read: Best Budget Skullcandy Earphones
4. pTron Boom Ultima Wired Headphones
Inspired by gamers and made for gamers, these wired headphones provide you with the ultimate listening experience. They have an ergonomic fit to give you comfort. You don’t need to worry about breakage since they have a durable EPE wire. These headphones also have passive noise suppression so you can completely focus on your music. With an HD microphone, you can take work calls without having to repeat your thoughts.
- Crystal clear sound while taking calls
- Sealed in-ear design kills all distractions from outdoor noise
- The earbud size is larger than the standard size so they can be uncomfortable to wear for some
Must Read: Best Noise Cancellation Earphones
5. Sony MDR-EX150AP Wired In-Ear Headphones
These wired Sony headphones need no introduction. Sony is known to have the best quality earphones and the fact that they released a variant available under Rs 1000 makes the brand even more diverse. They have 9 mm neodymium drivers for powerful and balanced sound. You can control these headphones with a smart key app and personalise them to your liking. Furthermore, these Sony headphones under 1000 are super affordable and provide the best sound quality at a minimum price.
- Soft fit earbuds for better comfort
- Wire manager to save your headphones wire from getting tangled
- Crystal clear sound while listening to music
- Does not offer noise suppression
Must Read: Essential Accessories for Smartphone Users
6. JBL C100SI In-Ear Deep Bass Headphones
If you’re a music lover you’ve probably had your eyes and heart set on buying a JBL headphone. Well, here’s your chance! These JBL headphones under 1000 are very reasonably priced but have all the features that we all know and love from JBL. Nobody does better justice to bass like JBL and this variant from the brand surely doesn’t disappoint.
- Comes with 3 sizes of ear plugs
- A voice assistant compatible with Android devices
- One button universal remote with noise isolation microphone
- Volume control is troublesome
Must Read: Go Wireless with Minipods
7. Redgear Cloak Wired RGB Headphones
The perfect amalgamation of fun, aesthetic and an immersive bass, the Redgear Cloak Wired RGB headphones are perfect for all the gamers out there. The Cloak has an amazing 3 RGB LED light effect on the ear-ups so you’ll always look cool. It has an omni-directional microphone which can be used as per your preferences. They are auto-adjustable making them truly customizable to your ear’s shape.
- Offers good volume control
- Built with extra soft ear muffs
- Cannot be connected via Bluetooth
- Mic is a little weak
Must Read: Best Gaming Phones in India
8. Zebronics Zeb-Thunder Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Another wonderful headphone set from Zebronics, the Zeb-Thunder is great for a complete immersive experience. Beat the workday blues with music as this comes in an ergonomic design, a perfect fit and design for long hours of usage. Magnify every speck of sound with superior sound quality. These bluetooth headphones under 1000 are oh-so-comfortable to wear and are also adjustable. Be spoilt for choice with multi-connectivity options like Bluetooth, 3.5mm AUX input, FM and MicroSD card.
- A 9-hour playback time
- A call function to help you keep up with your busy work schedule
- The mic on these wireless headphones is weak
Must Read: Best Earphones under Rs 2000
9. Boat BassHeads 900 Headphones
Boat is probably the GOAT (greatest of them all) when it comes to headphones. The Bassheads have not only a strong bass, but a super extra bass. Enjoy powerful dynamic sound like never before. Whether its punchy bass or clear natural vocals, these Boat headphones under 1000 have got you covered. They come with a responsive 40mm neodymium driver for a complete listening experience. They fit your ears like a glove to provide the ultimate comfort.
- It’s super lightweight
- Comes with an in-built microphone
- Cannot be connected via Bluetooth
Must Read: Most Suitable Power Banks
10. Boult Audio Bass Headphones
These Boult Audio Bass Headphones are as good as super woofers for a fraction of the price. With impeccable comfort, memory protein earpads, and an amazing leather padding, you’ll feel right at home with these headphones. It promises to give you the ultimate HD sound experience. This is one of the best wired headphones under Rs 1000.
- Comes with a tangle-free cable
- Hosts in-line control for ease of use
- Battery life is only 12 hours
Must Read: Best Sites to Buy Audio Devices
List of Top 10 Headphones Under 1000 (2021) – Full Comparison with Rating
|S.No||Best Headphones Under Rs 1000 in India||Playback Time||Rating|
|1||Samsung EHS64 Hands-Free||15+ hours||4.2/5|
|2||Zebronics Zeb-Symphony Headphones||13 hours||4.0/5|
|3||MuveAcoustics Impulse Wired On-Ear Headphones||33 hours||3.9/5|
|4||pTron Boom Ultima Wired Earphones||10-12 hours||3.8/5|
|5||Sony MDR-EX150AP Wired In-Ear Headphones||10+ hours||4.0/5|
|6||JBL C100SI In-Ear Deep Bass Headphones||10+ hours||3.9/5|
|7||Redgear Cloak Wired RGB Headphones||7-8 hours||3.9/5|
|8||Zebronics Zeb-Thunder Wireless Bluetooth Headphones||9 hours||3.5/5|
|9||Boat BassHeads 900||8 hours||4.2/5|
|10||Boult Audio Bass Headphones||12-15 hours||3.8/5|
Wait no more! Hurry and get the earphones of your choice right away. Save even more than you already are with these headphones under Rs 1000 with CashKaro cashback offers!
Frequently Asked Questions About Best Budget Headphones Under 1000 (FAQs)
1. Which is the best gaming headphone under 1000?
A. The best gaming headphone under 1000 is the Redgear Cloak Wired RGB Headphone. It is specially made keeping in mind the needs of gamers and is customizable to each gamer’s needs.
2. Which headphone brand is best?
A. Here are a few best headphone brands:
3. Which are the best wireless headphones under 1000?
A. The best wireless headphone under Rs. 1000 is the Samsung EHS64 hands-free. You can get access to many high-end features in a fraction of the price. A few other great choices for this budget are:
- Zebronics Zeb-Symphony Headphones
- MuveAcoustics Impulse Wired On-Ear Headphones
- Sony MDR-EX150AP Wired In-Ear Headphones
- JBL C100SI In-Ear Deep Bass Headphones
- Boat BassHeads 900
4. What are the best headphones for sound quality?
A. Sony offers the best sound quality and the best features. But if you want a strong bass, you can opt for Boat headphones. Depending on your budget, you can choose between these three brands as they offer products in under Rs. 1000 as well.
Best headphone brands:
5. Should I buy earbuds or headphones?
A. Earbuds are wireless earphones that comfortably sit in your ear. While they are very convenient for professionals and travel purposes, headphones are better for sound quality. They are a great option for people who like to play video games.
Other Stories that You Must Read:
- Best 1.5 Ton Split ACs in India
- Best Microwave Ovens in India
- Best Laser Printers in India
- Best Top Loading Washing Machines
- Best Refrigerators in India
- Best 4G Mobiles under 5000