Table of Contents
Lipstick is one of those essentials that just can’t be ignored in a woman’s outfit. It is certainly the standout element that can make or break your outfit. Naturally choosing the perfect lipstick can be a hefty task. But don’t worry! We’re here to help.
Top Lipstick Brands in India
We’ve done most of the work for you and compiled the best ones that we believe are definitely worth it. So, put on your thinking caps ladies, it’s time to judge the best lipstick brand that perfectly suits you! Take your pick from our list of the best lipstick brand in India.
The first in our list is this pocket-friendly yet exclusive brand, Colorbar. This brand is for those who like detailing since they offer a vast variety of shades. Another plus point is the economical pricing averaging around Rs. 250. A must buy for every woman.
- Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick – Rs. 380
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick – Rs. 260
- Colorbar Feel The Rain Matte Lipstick – Rs. 520
- Check latest Colorbar Lipsticks Price and Offers!
Serving more than 100 countries, Maybelline is one of the most well-known brands in the Indian market. Being the market leader in Mascara and Eyeliners, this brand offers a wide array of textures and colors in Lipsticks that are just too irresistible. They are reasonably priced, starting at around Rs. 300. Check all Maybelline Lipsticks here!
- Maybelline New York Color Show Matte Lipstick – Rs. 325
- Maybelline New York Color Sensational Powder Lipstick – Rs. 500
- Maybelline New York Color Sensational The Loaded Bolds Lipstick – Rs. 550
Presenting the King! MAC is a popular choice of those who like to play around with Colors and are not too conscious about the pricing since they cost slightly above the average price of a lipstick at around Rs. 950. Having said that, it’s undeniably worth it.
- A.C RETRO MATTE LIQUID LIPCOLOUR – Rs. 1850
- A.C RETRO MATTE LIPSTICK – Rs. 1650
- A.C AMPLIFIED LIPSTICK – Rs. 1650
Want to browse for lipsticks online? Check out all latest lipsticks price list, offers and new models that are trending for this season!
The company was born on the well-known streets of London by Eugene Rimmel’s dad who was a much-regarded perfumer of his time. He, alongside with Eugene, opened up a perfumery in 1834 today known as the revolutionary “Rimmel”. Their lipsticks consist of selected fashion-forward shades that will knock those socks off! An absolute must for any chic outfit.
- Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer – 600 Nude Eclipse – Rs 499
- Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Moss Lipstick – Rs 275
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick – Rs. 450
This Polish organization was established in 1983 and as far back as its origin, it has created an assortment of brilliant items at moderate costs. With more than 30 years of experience, this brand is present in about 6 Countries. With regards to lipstick, the brand has more than 400 shades of lipstick items to suit each event. Definitely, worth a shot!
- Inglot Matte Lipstick – Rs. 950
- Inglot Slim Gel Lipstick – Rs. 850
- Inglot Sleeks Cream Lip Paint – Rs. 1050
Chambor offers a wide range of qualities in a Lipstick such as sunscreen protection, hydration, and antiaging benefits. It’s emerging as a very popular brand in the Indian market, thanks to its extensive range of matte and moisturizing bases in Lipsticks.
- Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick – Rs. 645
- Chambor Moisture Plus Lipstick – Rs. 745
- Chambor Orosa Lip Perfection Lipstick – Rs 995
These are some of the gems we could identify. Feel free to mix it up with different shades and brands. Most importantly, do what makes you feel gorgeous because no one knows you better than you! Eager to buy one? Try top beauty websites like Nykaa, Zotezo, Flipkart, Amazon etc. for buying branded lipsticks with amazing offers.