The Indian market is loaded with skincare brands for women and men. While there are many options, most of the products are synthetic and chemical-laden, which can irritate the skin, cause allergies, or trigger acne and other skin issues. If you’re someone who is averse to using such products, Ayurvedic skincare is the way to go. From dry to sensitive skin, Ayurvedic formulas do wonders to make your skin look and feel healthier.
Since a lot of brands are shifting to natural methods of production, here is a list of some of the best Ayurvedic creams for dry skin that you must try this season.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Khadi Naturals||Check Prices|
|Kama Ayurveda||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Ayurvedic Creams for Dry Skin?
For the unadulterated glow, Ayurvedic creams are what you need. They are made with natural ingredients, with some being recommended by dermatologists for safe usage. In India, you can get some of the best Ayurvedic creams for dry skin on a budget of Rs 100 to Rs 2,000 and beyond. Here are some factors that we paid attention to for curating this list.
Skin Type & Concerns
This is a basic requirement when choosing an effective ayurvedic cream. There are different types of options available for different skin types and concerns. In this blog, we have listed cream brands that offer products for everyone. No matter what your skin type is or concern, this list has got you covered.
Another crucial factor to consider while picking an Ayurvedic cream is its ingredients. To cure dry skin, you must look out for highly nourishing ingredients and avoid toxic chemicals that might harm the skin. All the options mentioned on the list contain skin-friendly, natural ingredients that provide the best results.
List of 10 Best Ayurvedic Creams for Dry Skin in India
On this page:
- 1. Kama Ayurveda Eladi Hydrating Ayurvedic Face Cream
- 2. Biotique Bio Coconut Brightening Cream
- 3. Khadi Natural Ayurvedic Sandal and Olive Cream
- 4. Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream
- 5. Botanic Rain Ayurvedic Face Cream
- 6. Patanjali Aloe Vera Mositurising Cream
- 7. Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Cream
- 8. Just Herbs Ayurvedic Herbal Nourishing Cream
- 9. SoulTree Nourishing Face Cream
- 10. Blue Nectar Ayurvedic Anti-Aging Cream
- What is the treatment of dry skin in Ayurveda?
- Which are the best Ayurvedic creams for dry skin?
- Is Kama Ayurveda good for dry skin?
- How can I permanently cure dry skin?
- Which fruits are good for dry skin?
1. Kama Ayurveda Eladi Hydrating Ayurvedic Face Cream
Founded in India in 2002, Kama Ayurveda came into being with the aim of promoting the message of authentic Ayurveda across the globe. It offers high-quality, beautifully packaged products that are loved by many.
Prominent Features of the Kama Ayurveda Eladi Hydrating Ayurvedic Face Cream:
- Contains natural ingredients like sandalwood, saffron, aloe vera, and cardamom
- It helps to soften and smoothens the skin while minimising signs of ageing
- This rich face cream nourishes the skin and repairs the skin barrier for better protection
- Jasmine scent
- Hydrating formula
- Does not feel greasy
- EU certified cream
- It is a little expensive
Why We Picked the Kama Ayurveda Eladi Hydrating Ayurvedic Face Cream?
An extensive range of creams and Ayurvedic lotions for dry skin by Kama Ayurveda is innocuous, soothing, and effective. One of the most reliable skincare brands, it solely attempts to redefine luxury beauty.
2. Biotique Bio Coconut Brightening Cream
Founded in 1992, Biotique products are known to eliminate problems and not just cover them up. They are 100% botanical and do not involve animal testing, making their products great.
Prominent Features of the Biotique Bio Coconut Brightening Cream:
- Perfect for daily use, this cream offers healthy, clear, and brighter skin
- It helps in dealing with dark spots and blemishes while offering a natural glow
- Rich in vitamins, this ayurvedic cream heals scars and prevents dryness
- Suitable for all skin types
- Organic ingredients
- Soothing scent
- Protects the skin
Why We Picked the Biotique Bio Coconut Brightening Cream?
From body lotions to hydrating oils and creams, Biotique has something natural for all your skincare woes. Its Ayurvedic creams have a highly nourishing formula that helps repair and soothe the skin.
3. Khadi Natural Ayurvedic Sandal and Olive Cream
A leading manufacturer, exporter, and supplier of natural products, Khadi has coverage of a total of 18 states and 35 authorised distributors all over India. Its products comply with WHO, GMP, and ISO standards and boast of active herbal ingredients.
Prominent Features of the Khadi Natural Ayurvedic Sandal and Olive Cream:
- Khadi creams are known to add a natural radiance and glow to your skin
- Offering a velvety and flexible touch to the skin, it makes the skin nourished
- The magnificent, creamy texture of the cream makes the skin soft & supple
- Multiple size packaging
- Rich in antioxidants
- Reduces dark circles
- Fights free radicals
Why We Picked the Khadi Natural Ayurvedic Sandal and Olive Cream?
Khadi Natural Ayurvedic Sandal and Olive Cream is a gentle, moisturising formula that helps improve the texture of the skin and makes it brighter and naturally glowing. This cream also works wonderfully in the reduction of dark circles and spots.
Moreover, if you are facing a problem with dry skin, then my friend, we will help you with this. We have mentioned some of the best Ayurvedic creams for oily skin in India. Do have a look.
4. Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream
An authentic and traditional skincare brand, Forest Essentials has its foundations in the ancient science of Ayurveda. A pioneer in Luxury Ayurvedic beauty, today, it has become the quintessential Indian beauty brand that brings skin and hair care solutions right from nature’s lap.
Prominent Features of the Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream:
- This cream helps softens and nourish the skin by penetrating deep into the layers
- Enriched with sweet almond oil, it deeply moisturises the skin & adds a natural glow
- Regular application of the cream protects it from environmental damage & UV rays
- Boosts blood circulation
- Has anti-ageing properties
- Improves skin elasticity
- Pleasing fragrance
Why We Picked the Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream?
Enriched with sweet almond oil, wheat germ oil, and shea butter, this highly nourishing Ayurvedic cream by Forest Essentials is a great investment. This cream also comes in eco-friendly packaging for safe usage both for the skin & environment.
5. Botanic Rain Ayurvedic Face Cream
While Botanic Rain is one of the most sought-after skincare brands in the country, its Ayurvedic face cream is truly worth mentioning. Made solely from natural ingredients, this cream bridges the gap between contemporary science and Ayurvedic knowledge.
Prominent Features of the Botanic Rain Ayurvedic Face Cream:
- It comes approved with a green sign, meaning it is fully natural & chemical free
- Highly nourishing cream, it helps boost moisturisation levels and keeps your skin fresh
- This cream has anti-ageing benefits and contains antioxidants to fight free radicals
- Rehydrates the skin
- Non-greasy formula
- Contains SPF 30
- Absorbs quickly
- It is a little too thick
6. Patanjali Aloe Vera Mositurising Cream
Founded by Baba Ramdev and Acharya Balkrishna in 2006, Patanjali is a consumer goods company with a host of herbal products. From shampoos and soaps to cereal and juices, there is nothing that the brand does not manufacture.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Aloe vera Moisturising Cream:
- Well known for their herbal formulation, Patanjali creams continue to be a hit in the market
- This moisturising cream is enriched with natural ingredients like aloe vera and neem
- It offers long time nourishment and can also be used as a base for smooth, glowing makeup
- Stimulates cell renewal
- Soothing scent
- Prevents dryness
- Offers a natural glow
- Packaging could be more sturdy
7. Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Cream
Providing safe, effective, and Ayurvedic products, Roop Mantra is a brand to consider. Its rich nourishing cream is made with Ayurvedic ingredients, i.e., several herbs like neem, tulsi, lemon extracts, sandalwood, etc.
Prominent Features of the Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Cream:
- Made in a unique but simple concoction, it protects the skin from dryness and roughness
- The goodness of aloe vera helps to soothe skin allergies, prevent acne, & remove sun tan
- Free from all harmful chemicals, this cream is gentle on the skin and feels light
- Prevent infections
- Removes dead cells
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Maintains skin elasticity
8. Just Herbs Ayurvedic Herbal Nourishing Cream
Just Herbs is a pure and bespoke Ayurvedic brand that prepares all-natural products containing organic and wildcrafted ingredients. Its face cream is a deeply nourishing formula that combats signs of ageing & helps remove toxins.
Prominent Features of the Just Herbs Ayurvedic Herbal Nourishing Cream:
- Contains ingredients that are meant to supplement and enhance your skin’s health
- Regular use of the cream soothes the inflammation and heals the damaged skin tissues
- It neutralises free radicals and helps in improving the texture while nourishing the skin
- Removes dark spots
- Restores skin barrier
- Helps manage inflammation
- Rich in antioxidants
- Quantity is less than the price
In addition to this, we have also created an amazing blog where we have featured some of the most effective ayurvedic night cream brands in India. Do give it a read and let us know about your top pick.
9. SoulTree Nourishing Face Cream
Soul Tree is one of those few brands with an exclusive line of organic beauty and makeup products. From kajal, lipstick, and mascara to body oils, creams, and lotions, this brand strives to create the healthiest, cleanest products for all to use.
Prominent Features of the SoulTree Nourishing Face Cream:
- It is enriched with nourishing ingredients like kokum butter, almond oil, and saffron
- This cream helps to calm and soothe sensitive skin while unclogging the pores
- The goodness of ashwagandha helps fight darkness and stimulates collagen in the skin
- SLS/SLES free formula
- Brightens the complexion
- 100% natural product
- Not tested on animals
10. Blue Nectar Ayurvedic Anti-Aging Cream
Trusted through generations, Blue Nectar is a well-known brand that meets the needs of millennials in India and the rest of the world. It offers products made with natural ingredients/herbs that are good and safe for the skin.
Prominent Features of the Blue Nectar Ayurvedic Anti-Aging Cream:
- It has a lush, velvety texture that helps smoothen the wrinkles & fine lines
- Contains several exotic oils like sandalwood oil, almond oil, & wheat germ oil
- This cream improves the skin texture, improves complexion, and boosts elasticity
- Makes skin radiant
- Enhances firmness
- Free from chemicals
- Boosts collagen
Ayurvedic creams are a great choice for achieving clear, soft, and supple skin, which is a dream for many. They have been recommended for ages and promise to benefit your skin in many ways. The aforementioned are some of the best Ayurvedic creams for dry skin that offer quality, highly nourishing, and great fragrance options. The creams from Kama Ayurveda, SoulTree, and Khadi Natural are our top choices from these available options. Let us know which ones you prefer to include in your skincare regime.
What is the treatment of dry skin in Ayurveda?
While Ayurveda suggests an array of simple and complex treatments for extreme dryness, some simple ones that can be tried at home include getting a coconut oil massage a few minutes before the morning shower, applying aloe vera on the skin, a mixture of rose water and Multani mitti is also known to moisturise and smoothen dry skin. More often than not, dryness is caused by chemical products that irritate sensitive skin; a simple switch to natural, organic skincare products can help overcome the same in such cases.
Which are the best Ayurvedic creams for dry skin?
Switching to Ayurvedic formulas is one of the best things you can do for your skin. While a range of brands offers premium Ayurvedic solutions for dry skin, the Botanic Rain Ayurvedic Face Cream and Just Herbs Ayurvedic Herbal Nourishing Cream are two of the best creams for dry skin.
Is Kama Ayurveda good for dry skin?
Kama Ayurveda is one of the first luxury beauty brands in the country that aims to produce exclusively natural products. The brand produces a range of creams and oils that can soothe dry skin, thanks to their specialised Ayurvedic formulas and plant-based ingredients. Though the brand is slightly expensive, its results remain unmatched even after years.
How can I permanently cure dry skin?
There is no permanent cure for dry skin. Your skin type depends on various genetic and environmental factors that cannot be directly controlled. Yet, dry skin can be more easily managed with regular care and nourishment. The key is to maintain an optimum moisturising routine and to always pick products that are free from dehydrating agents like alcohol and phthalates. Using nourishing oils like sunflower oil, almond oil, or body butter like cocoa butter, shea butter, etc., can help reduce itching or inflammation caused by dryness.
Which fruits are good for dry skin?
Your gut health directly influences your skin. If you have an improper diet, you are more likely to get frequent breakouts, allergic reactions, rashes, acne, and more. For someone who has dry skin, internal nourishment is as important as external moisturisation. Fruits like cucumber, watermelon, avocado, berries, grapefruit, coconut, pomegranates, papaya, and citrus fruits help replenish your bodily fluids, hence keeping you and your skin hydrated and healthy.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro has category-specific researchers who are experts in their fields. For choosing the best Ayurvedic creams for dry skin, we considered factors like formulation, packaging, price, etc. We also follow a stringent user review policy wherein we ensure a product with sketchy reviews online never makes it to our lists.